Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,548 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam (65773 Views)

200 UNILAG Law Students Barred From Writing Exam Over Class Attendance / Stolen Bag Of Oxford University Professor Recovered At A Bus Stop In Lagos.PICS / Maduike Ezeibe Discovers Cure For HIV/AIDS (Michael Okpara University Professor) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by Opeyemi4real(m): 3:40pm On Jun 27, 2016
pepigeorge:

U think is right to bring a crying baby to an examination hall...go try am for Havard, Oxford or Yale
Have you been there Mr. Oxford? Na yeye man you be!
Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 27, 2016
Oyin93:

No,Prof.Daramola of unilag

Are you studying Botany? That man is tough
Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by SamMilla1(m): 3:43pm On Jun 27, 2016
chidekings:
The man's wife should be ashamed of him.

Anuofia
Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 27, 2016
cridbak:

Are you studying Botany? That man is tough
He's in arts
Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by chiefolododo(m): 3:52pm On Jun 27, 2016
Tell am say I want see am
Oyin93:

Unilag
Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 27, 2016
popsonbj:

Guy , if that Prof. catch, u no graduate for the next 20 years!
Are u an akokite?
Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by pepigeorge(m): 3:55pm On Jun 27, 2016
Opeyemi4real:
Have you been there Mr. Oxford? Na yeye man you be!
mouthy yoruba boy...stop insulting urself.....how can u bring a crying baby to examination hall. Only 2 reasons
to cheat and
to appeal to pity

1 Like

Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 27, 2016
chiefolododo:
Tell am say I want see am
lol
Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by xreal: 3:56pm On Jun 27, 2016
He is truly a 'Father'.

GOD bless him.
Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by Opeyemi4real(m): 4:00pm On Jun 27, 2016
pepigeorge:

mouthy yoruba boy...stop insulting urself.....how can u bring a crying baby to examination hall. Only 2 reasons
to cheat and
to appeal to pity
you just confirmed the fact that you're a comedian! To cheat and to appeal to pity? Seriously you be yeye man! You mean the baby started crying right from home? undecided lipsrsealed
Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by HitlerGaddafi: 4:02pm On Jun 27, 2016
Ioannes:
I'll bet his students hardly fail his class.

for Naija, ordinary PhD student who is assistant lecturer go dey do gra gra like say im be God.
See this one. Na PhD u dey talk? ordinary small boy wey just finishe him masters sef go dey do anyhow. E get one lecturer like that during my university days. I senior this guy like mad but because sey me i still dey hustle Bsc and he don finish him masters, he go just dey do anyhow. Na avenue and opportunity to change am para for am i find tire wey i no sey. prior to when i graduated, i was just waiting for the day he go just do anyhow as usual and i go just suprise am with one slap.

1 Like

Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by Ugosample(m): 4:03pm On Jun 27, 2016
bqlekan:
Wow!
But why would you bring a baby into an exam at first..

My thoughts exactly, sentiments aside.
Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by damilareoye: 4:03pm On Jun 27, 2016
Really, this is almost unbelievable.
Great act from the prof.
Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by pepigeorge(m): 4:04pm On Jun 27, 2016
Opeyemi4real:
you just confirmed the fact that you're a comedian! To cheat and to appeal to pity? Seriously you be yeye man!
I don't want to join words with a crap......maybe u should tell ur mom to carry a crying baby to an interview also...maybe the the MD of the company will help back the baby.....
Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by Opeyemi4real(m): 4:08pm On Jun 27, 2016
pepigeorge:

I don't want to join words with a crap......maybe u should tell ur mom to carry a crying baby to an interview also...maybe the the MD of the company will help back the baby.....
You just confirmed again not to be a comedian but a fool! So your mother at 50 still attends interviews When my mum is getting closer to her retirement? undecided
Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by ucee64(m): 4:11pm On Jun 27, 2016
this kind of scenario played out in my school lst yr though the man is not a prof.
Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by bamirotola: 4:15pm On Jun 27, 2016
Oyin93:
This no fit happen for Prof.Daramola's class o

Funnabite!!! grin grin
Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by Mackson01: 4:18pm On Jun 27, 2016
Exceptional humility. So carind a lecturer.
Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by Ay04z(m): 4:20pm On Jun 27, 2016
chidekings:
The man's wife should be ashamed of him.
reason?
Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by Chillext(m): 4:21pm On Jun 27, 2016
madridguy:
Exceptional.
might also be the proffs baby mama
Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by KOLA4U(m): 4:22pm On Jun 27, 2016
Why should the man's wife. Be ashame of hom? It means if you happens to be the mans wife, you will be ashamed? What a mentality though!!!

tolexy007:

y?
Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by humbleself242(m): 4:25pm On Jun 27, 2016
Caring Father
Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 27, 2016
Oyin93:

He's in arts

there's a Daramola in Botany
Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 27, 2016
cridbak:

there's a Daramola in Botany
Ok
Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by sweatlana: 4:30pm On Jun 27, 2016
Wow... I mean how cute is this! A man for that matter, God bless you Sir!!!
Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by imohchard(m): 4:31pm On Jun 27, 2016
lordoseji:
why would amadioha strike him? He made a senseless post and u could have ignored or adviced him..

Did i say strike?
Amadioha can visit to greet him na
Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by goodforsomthing: 4:43pm On Jun 27, 2016
Ioannes:
I'll bet his students hardly fail his class.

for Naija, ordinary PhD student who is assistant lecturer go dey do gra gra like say im be God.

Am very sure that if you are in the same position,your own gra gra self will be much. Naijabet man say so

1 Like

Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by kulrunsman79(m): 5:01pm On Jun 27, 2016
Tolexander:
Typical Nigerian mentality.

What if the man you are seeing hasn't attained the level of a professorship but just an M.Sc holder?

For your information, professorship is a TITLE not a degree. Whole Soyinka became a professor without M.Sc or PhD.
Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by ussy09(m): 5:04pm On Jun 27, 2016
[quote author=Ioannes post=46971994]I'll bet his students hardly fail his class.

grin

2 Likes

Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by AreaFada2: 5:11pm On Jun 27, 2016
9ja has a long way to go. That's maturity & humility there.

In 9ja, every nonentity dey form anyhow.
Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by disloman(m): 5:36pm On Jun 27, 2016
ayusco85:

Went through or go through?
Weren't you taught tense in school?
Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 27, 2016
Wizzyblack3:

You look like someone i knew.. U gals look alike.... #Alike

Oh? Ok.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Differences Between Nigerian And American Universities. (photos) / Thief Caught At University Of Ibadan! And Stripped! (nnamdi Azikwe Hall) / Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.