Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,602 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Theft Of Cooked Food On Fire In Ilorin Becomes Widespread - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Theft Of Cooked Food On Fire In Ilorin Becomes Widespread (41207 Views)

EFCC Declares Two Women Wanted For Forgery And Theft Of N27m (photos) / Keystone Bank Staff Charged With ‘theft’ Of N3m From ATM / Hunger In The Land: Theft Of Cooked Food On Fire Becomes Widespread In Ilorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Theft Of Cooked Food On Fire In Ilorin Becomes Widespread by Saheed9: 2:38pm On Jun 27, 2016
r
Re: Theft Of Cooked Food On Fire In Ilorin Becomes Widespread by Afrok(m): 2:39pm On Jun 27, 2016
CHANGE is affecting the Changers cry

5 Likes

Re: Theft Of Cooked Food On Fire In Ilorin Becomes Widespread by LilSmith55(m): 2:39pm On Jun 27, 2016
Students At Work
Re: Theft Of Cooked Food On Fire In Ilorin Becomes Widespread by WowSweetGuy(m): 2:44pm On Jun 27, 2016
This administration is pushing people to d edge..Even me a good boy is on d verge of doing things I won't do before just to meet up and survive

7 Likes

Re: Theft Of Cooked Food On Fire In Ilorin Becomes Widespread by nbright: 2:46pm On Jun 27, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Chanji dole, what's the presidiot doing about this hardship in the South West?

5 Likes

Re: Theft Of Cooked Food On Fire In Ilorin Becomes Widespread by amalder: 2:46pm On Jun 27, 2016
Is same in jos especial hausa area's. welcome to CHANGE my people

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Theft Of Cooked Food On Fire In Ilorin Becomes Widespread by sarutobie(m): 2:46pm On Jun 27, 2016
the other day it was the police and the military trying to gun each other down over a bag of rice and semovita grin the irony of change...

7 Likes

Re: Theft Of Cooked Food On Fire In Ilorin Becomes Widespread by McBrooklyn(m): 2:47pm On Jun 27, 2016
OK
Re: Theft Of Cooked Food On Fire In Ilorin Becomes Widespread by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 27, 2016
Blazebling1:
That is what change has caused
No more crude oil dollars to share + distribute

3 Likes

Re: Theft Of Cooked Food On Fire In Ilorin Becomes Widespread by torqque7(m): 2:50pm On Jun 27, 2016
Ishilove:
This is funny, but I cannot laugh

http://guardian.ng/news/theft-of-cooked-food-on-fire-becomes-widespread-in-ilorin/

Lol same thing happening down here in the north grin ;Dpeople stealing pots of food still cooking,that's what change has caused..

5 Likes

Re: Theft Of Cooked Food On Fire In Ilorin Becomes Widespread by Taryur3(m): 2:51pm On Jun 27, 2016
The beginning of the end of Change.lols...

2 Likes

Re: Theft Of Cooked Food On Fire In Ilorin Becomes Widespread by adekola02(m): 2:53pm On Jun 27, 2016
Ishilove:
This is funny, but I cannot laugh

http://guardian.ng/news/theft-of-cooked-food-on-fire-becomes-widespread-in-ilorin/
..... D hardship too much for dis country but its much more for kwara..... Lord save us from dem all......

3 Likes

Re: Theft Of Cooked Food On Fire In Ilorin Becomes Widespread by JustHere2Observ(f): 2:55pm On Jun 27, 2016
Ishilove:

I can't laugh because it shows the level of poverty in the land. The other day in Ekiti a woman stole her neighbour's amala from the kitchen and together with her hungry children, ate it with raw palmoil.

This is really sad.

4 Likes

Re: Theft Of Cooked Food On Fire In Ilorin Becomes Widespread by Bimpe29: 2:56pm On Jun 27, 2016
It is not funny. If you're not in Ilorin you will not understand the plight majority are facing. In a situation where by, husband and wife are staff either in Local Government or Junior/Primary School, and have not been paid salary since last year December, the extent of hardship in such a place will be catastrophic.

3 Likes

Re: Theft Of Cooked Food On Fire In Ilorin Becomes Widespread by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 27, 2016
shocked we shall probe the situation cool

1 Like

Re: Theft Of Cooked Food On Fire In Ilorin Becomes Widespread by sandalina(f): 3:01pm On Jun 27, 2016
dunkem21:
I hope everyone can now appreciate the 'stomach infrastructure' governor cheesy

The truth remains that hunger is biting hard and Nigerians have devised crooked ways to meet ends.

Pathetic.
stomach infrastructure?... What did he do?
Re: Theft Of Cooked Food On Fire In Ilorin Becomes Widespread by canDy4eva(f): 3:02pm On Jun 27, 2016
Lykar:
wooh. Stealing food on fire? Lol. If u tiff my hard earned food from fire if i catch u its either u kill me or i kill u
my dear no killin at dat point in tym, I think d best wen u catch such person is to share ur food n let d oda person hv a half of it. Itz dat bad! If we must hv a safe n crime free society, we must learn to share.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Theft Of Cooked Food On Fire In Ilorin Becomes Widespread by lovat(m): 3:04pm On Jun 27, 2016
Ishilove:
May Sopanna strike dead all those stealing our money o! Ha, what a pathetic situation cry cry
You were part of the Change Mods then so why are you LOL undecided

5 Likes

Re: Theft Of Cooked Food On Fire In Ilorin Becomes Widespread by SeverusSnape(m): 3:05pm On Jun 27, 2016
dunkem21:
I hope everyone can now appreciate the 'stomach infrastructure' governor cheesy

The truth remains that hunger is biting hard and Nigerians have devised crooked ways to meet ends.

Pathetic.
I like your first statement, Fayose has really tried in that aspect. grin stomach infrastructure remains the most important infrastructure in the world.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Theft Of Cooked Food On Fire In Ilorin Becomes Widespread by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 27, 2016
canDy4eva:
my dear no killin at dat point in tym, I think d best wen u catch such person is to share ur food n let d oda person hv a half of it. Itz dat bad! If we must hv a safe n crime free society, we must learn to share.
Then he or she shd come straight to me for a share not steal the whole thing na
Re: Theft Of Cooked Food On Fire In Ilorin Becomes Widespread by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 27, 2016
Diabolic change!...buhari is a sheer waste of my vote!!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Theft Of Cooked Food On Fire In Ilorin Becomes Widespread by HAH: 3:06pm On Jun 27, 2016
Islamically if you are hungry and don't have any way of finding food, when you steal someone's food just to be alive, it is not a crime.

4 Likes

Re: Theft Of Cooked Food On Fire In Ilorin Becomes Widespread by Firefire(m): 3:06pm On Jun 27, 2016

6 Likes

Re: Theft Of Cooked Food On Fire In Ilorin Becomes Widespread by lovat(m): 3:06pm On Jun 27, 2016
Ishilove:
May Sopana strike dead all those stealing our money o! Ha, what a pathetic situation cry cry
You were part of the Change Mods then so why are you LOL undecided

2 Likes

Re: Theft Of Cooked Food On Fire In Ilorin Becomes Widespread by ancientbanana: 3:10pm On Jun 27, 2016
Dats wat happens when a Cursed man rules

5 Likes

Re: Theft Of Cooked Food On Fire In Ilorin Becomes Widespread by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 27, 2016
Afrok:
CHANGE is affecting the Changers cry
[size=14pt]This is what happens when suffer-sticated politics becomes truly sophisticated grin[/size]

5 Likes

Re: Theft Of Cooked Food On Fire In Ilorin Becomes Widespread by BABANGBALI: 3:16pm On Jun 27, 2016
I suspect ghost workers in the state
Re: Theft Of Cooked Food On Fire In Ilorin Becomes Widespread by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 27, 2016
Hahaha I laughed who go cook leave pot for fire in these times ...chain am o make dem dey drag firewood and stove u go hear am
Re: Theft Of Cooked Food On Fire In Ilorin Becomes Widespread by legaccii(m): 3:25pm On Jun 27, 2016
state of harmony....... this is called observe nd carry
Re: Theft Of Cooked Food On Fire In Ilorin Becomes Widespread by anonimi: 3:30pm On Jun 27, 2016
dason4life:
Ilorin People & Hunger

Na the thing wey one year of change chain don do to our people oh!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3633741_9jaintrouble_jpeg7d204565e27912ea7b3d41c7e31cf768

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Theft Of Cooked Food On Fire In Ilorin Becomes Widespread by Franky826: 3:44pm On Jun 27, 2016
Ishilove:

I can't laugh because it shows the level of poverty in the land. The other day in Ekiti a woman stole her neighbour's amala from the kitchen and together with her hungry children, ate it with raw palmoil.

say what?? undecided
Re: Theft Of Cooked Food On Fire In Ilorin Becomes Widespread by RaptorX: 3:55pm On Jun 27, 2016
When you have leaders appropriating the resources of the country for their personal gain this is the end result, mass poverty in the land. The average Nigerian is greedy and selfish and believes in the primitive accumulation of wealth .

And some dumb a.ss kids here on NL thinks people not getting paid for almost a year and on the verge of starvation is something to laugh about, you must be fvcking kidding me if you find this story funny. People can be pushed to the wall so far b4 they push back, so keep opening your smelly mouth and be laughing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

25 Human Skulls In Bakassi Shrine In Cross River Discovered By Army. (Graphic) / Man Caught After Buying N986k Worth Of Phones With Fake Alert In Lagos / Cultists Kill Two At Imo State University Main Gate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.