Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Theft Of Cooked Food On Fire In Ilorin Becomes Widespread - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Theft Of Cooked Food On Fire In Ilorin Becomes Widespread (41211 Views)

EFCC Declares Two Women Wanted For Forgery And Theft Of N27m (photos) / Keystone Bank Staff Charged With ‘theft’ Of N3m From ATM / Hunger In The Land: Theft Of Cooked Food On Fire Becomes Widespread In Ilorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Theft Of Cooked Food On Fire In Ilorin Becomes Widespread by nwaanambra1(m): 10:38am On Jun 28, 2016
francizy:

That's when he stops getting tips from Buhari. You know every hard work gets paid for, so Mbaka is definitely doing the work he was paid for...

slander not and touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm.

you and i knows very well that the spirit speaks thru Mbaka - that is why lots of people still listens to him. you may chose to reject his prophesies but pls don't slander him.

if mbaka is interested in collecting money from politicians, you and i knows very that GEJ would av given him any amount he so desires just to make him say positive things in his favour.

1 Like

Re: Theft Of Cooked Food On Fire In Ilorin Becomes Widespread by louqas: 11:08am On Jun 28, 2016
SeverusSnape:
grin But they voted for change, Are they feeling hungry in the season of change??... This is unusual, This is unacceptable!, There should be an over-flow of food now that buhari is president. grin

Blame Saraki for impoverishing his people instead of supporting him

1 Like

Re: Theft Of Cooked Food On Fire In Ilorin Becomes Widespread by louqas: 11:12am On Jun 28, 2016
IVORY2009:

This is not funny, in Bayelsa State, a pot of soup was stolen last week, it is that bad bro, there is serious hunger in the land, some civil servants have not received their pay for the last 8 months, pensioners nkor, zero payment, so tell me why will there not be crime in the land.

And the so called Niger delta avengers did not see anything wrong in bayelsa not being able to pay salaries . A state with 8 local government with a population of less than a million and collects tens of billions of naira every month yet unable to pay salaries for the past 8months . Niger delta avengers don't know who to hold for the poverty in their land

1 Like

Re: Theft Of Cooked Food On Fire In Ilorin Becomes Widespread by SeverusSnape(m): 11:15am On Jun 28, 2016
louqas:

Blame Saraki for impoverishing his people instead of supporting him
was it Saraki that promised "change"??
Re: Theft Of Cooked Food On Fire In Ilorin Becomes Widespread by louqas: 11:20am On Jun 28, 2016
SeverusSnape:
was it Saraki that promised "change"??

Was it only Buhari that promised change ? everybody in APC did. Yet when the change began you all were saying it is persecution and witch hunt instead of accepting the change . You cannot expect to be doing the same thing over and over again and expect different result , there must be change
Re: Theft Of Cooked Food On Fire In Ilorin Becomes Widespread by SeverusSnape(m): 11:21am On Jun 28, 2016
louqas:

Was it only Buhari that promised change ? everybody in APC did. Yet when the change began you all were saying it is persecution and witch hunt instead of accepting the change . You cannot expect to be doing the same thing over and over again and expect different result , there must be change
Abeg go sleep, you don't know what you're saying.
Re: Theft Of Cooked Food On Fire In Ilorin Becomes Widespread by louqas: 11:24am On Jun 28, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Abeg go sleep, you don't know what you're saying.

Wake up from your own slumber

1 Like

Re: Theft Of Cooked Food On Fire In Ilorin Becomes Widespread by Ishilove: 11:33am On Jun 28, 2016
torqque7:

Lol..a few years from now hun grin grin,don't worry it'll happen before we get married so that our kids will meet a better Nigeria lol wink
Ehen! So where are we honeymooning? grin
Re: Theft Of Cooked Food On Fire In Ilorin Becomes Widespread by torqque7(m): 11:44am On Jun 28, 2016
Ishilove:

Ehen! So where are we honeymooning? grin

Well could try maiduguri because by then things would have been better aspa light at the end of the tunnel grin grin,or sambisa forest,I heard they turning it into some sort of resort for newlyweds,with special discounts for those who plan on having not less than 10kids wink winkso get ready cos we will definitely fall into that category.

But if you dn't fancy maiduguri then you can decide wherever you wish but be warned that if it's going to cost me an arm and leg then you better be ready to give me not less than 20 beautiful kids, (mostly boys tho) grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Theft Of Cooked Food On Fire In Ilorin Becomes Widespread by BABANGBALI: 2:07pm On Jun 28, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
Je kin fo e lori o.
mi et BABANGBALI
toasting wan start. See as VickyRotex dey happy. Shioooooor
Re: Theft Of Cooked Food On Fire In Ilorin Becomes Widespread by VickyRotex(f): 2:09pm On Jun 28, 2016
BABANGBALI:
toasting wan start. See as VickyRotex dey happy. Shioooooor

You're High! angry
Re: Theft Of Cooked Food On Fire In Ilorin Becomes Widespread by armanii(m): 2:13pm On Jun 28, 2016
[quote author=chimoskyg post=46991453]

E pain am lol

Oga am so dope I dnt wear cheap like you describe. Frustration is too bad to have made you take jokes personal.
Guess u must be among the gang of pot on fire thief.

For the lips u can't get better, I be your Boss

See how ju and hungry you look on yr Aba wears even cap. Na material trouser u wear? Lol

We're on a different lane bro
E pain you sha… sorry[/quote

What's d essence 9f ur proclaimed swag if u re dis dumb....is ur Kpomo nose actually preventing u from reading clearly...if u ad atleast Think bfr u type it would av been Nice...but ur ponmo sense n lips won't allow u.. .i feel ur pain bro..

If ur momma had given birth to a good looking child like me... She would be proud..but NO kpomo reigns in the family...

N u re ryt we re on a different lane u want to fly First Class bou I wanna own d plane.. ...u know Wat nigga..u can quote me wen ur swag is real not wen u still depend on ur pocket money to buy fake caps.
Re: Theft Of Cooked Food On Fire In Ilorin Becomes Widespread by BABANGBALI: 2:15pm On Jun 28, 2016
VickyRotex:

You're High! angry
your market dey sell o
Re: Theft Of Cooked Food On Fire In Ilorin Becomes Widespread by Ishilove: 2:23pm On Jun 28, 2016
torqque7:

Well could try maiduguri because by then things would have been better aspa light at the end of the tunnel grin grin,or sambisa forest,I heard they turning it into some sort of resort for newlyweds,with special discounts for those who plan on having not less than 10kids wink winkso get ready cos we will definitely fall into that category.

But if you dn't fancy maiduguri then you can decide wherever you wish but be warned that if it's going to cost me an arm and leg then you better be ready to give me not less than 20 beautiful kids, (mostly boys tho) grin grin
20 shidren bawo? Abeg swerve -------> No be me you go kee cheesy cheesy
Re: Theft Of Cooked Food On Fire In Ilorin Becomes Widespread by francizy(m): 3:16pm On Jun 28, 2016
nwaanambra1:

i can see how you are having series of orgasms on this thread. grin

i hope you do understand that a thief is always a thief - he doesn't need hardship to display his or her talent. in fact, hardship is supposed to bring out the best in us - its suppose to bring out the survival instinct in man - it can either be positive or negative, hence the reason why some are making it big as we speak (e,g the young man with the hectares of rice farm in Nasarawa, Anambra state exporting vegetables and making loads of forex to develop the state despite some other states not able to pay salaries, lagos state developing a mega city, etc) let me still remind you one more time that the economic difficulties we all are experiencing now is majorly due to the terrible and bad economic decisions of the past administration coupled with large scale looting of the national treasury by GEJ's cronies and friends in crime.

things will get better but we have to wade thru this storm first, whether we want to or not. though if GEJ had saved and made effort to diversify the economy when oil was selling for N150 to the dollar, we wouldn't have noticed this trying times.

Yes! the blame is still on the past PDP administration! the best we can do now is to give this government the support they need to help us swim thru this tide.

Hahahahahaha, I was expecting the bolded and he didn't disappoint... grin cheesy

Hehehehe, I can see that people within this administration are all saints that they were petitioned and EFCC never went against them while some other ones, SRs have been pointing out their scam but Buhari chooses to keep mum. Tell me another crap please. undecided

nwaanambra1:

slander not and touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm.
you and i knows very well that the spirit speaks thru Mbaka - that is why lots of people still listens to him. you may chose to reject his prophesies but pls don't slander him.
if mbaka is interested in collecting money from politicians, you and i knows very that GEJ would av given him any amount he so desires just to make him say positive things in his favour.

The bolded.. Evil spirits can speak thru anyone so I'm not surprised.. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Theft Of Cooked Food On Fire In Ilorin Becomes Widespread by nwaanambra1(m): 3:31pm On Jun 28, 2016
francizy:

Hahahahahaha, I was expecting the bolded and he didn't disappoint... grin cheesy

Hehehehe, I can see that people within this administration are all saints that they were petitioned and EFCC never went against them while some other ones, SRs have been pointing out their scam but Buhari chooses to keep mum. Tell me another crap please. undecided

The bolded.. Evil spirits can speak thru anyone so I'm not surprised.. undecided

now you accept sahara reporters as a genuine media! cheesy cheesy

well the fact is every corrupt person will be brought to justice be him pdp or apc - but the other fact is the battle will be taken one step at a time. PDP and their cronies will be brought to book in the first tenure and APC members will be brought under the searchlight in the subsequent tenure. one step at a time. cool

yes! we have 8 years and beyond in Aso Rock - quote me anywhere! Ozoakpe! cheesy grin
Re: Theft Of Cooked Food On Fire In Ilorin Becomes Widespread by torqque7(m): 3:39pm On Jun 28, 2016
Ishilove:

20 shidren bawo? Abeg swerve -------> No be me you go kee cheesy cheesy

Ahnn ahnn now why would I want to kill the mother of my children? Am sorry o But it's your fault for making me want 20 kids, if you dn't look sexy then I can try and manage 1kid but as long as it's the other way around then just get ready o angry angry..don't worry we will have better doctors in Nigeria too by then aspa light at the end of the tunnel for don show wink,so they will be on standby incase any thing important tries to tear or loose it's tightness angrywhich is very very dangerous and will be viewed as an expensive joke.
Re: Theft Of Cooked Food On Fire In Ilorin Becomes Widespread by chimoskyg(m): 3:57pm On Jun 28, 2016
[quote author=armanii post=47010522][/quote]

Hahaha… dawg I'm a CEO, still dope and will still affirm that you look retard and hungry. If you need epp I can do you good.
Re: Theft Of Cooked Food On Fire In Ilorin Becomes Widespread by chimoskyg(m): 4:05pm On Jun 28, 2016
[quote author=armanii post=47010522][/quote]

Fool grin grin you changed your picture because of lack of confidence. Hahahha you even dye your hair and eyelash like all this gay and jobless mummy boy.
Re: Theft Of Cooked Food On Fire In Ilorin Becomes Widespread by dragunov: 4:39pm On Jun 28, 2016
MrPresident1:
I warned my people when they were craving for Buhari, I warned them that they were craving judgment and punishment. What the elder sees whilst lying down, the child cannot see even if he climbs the tallest Iroko tree. Mind you, it will never get better under Buhari, you can take that to the market.

Now let me tell us a spiritual truth, God blesses a woman through her husband, a godly man will bring enomous blessings to an obedient wife and vice versa. Buhari is Nigeria's husband.

God deals through husbands, when GEJ was president, there appeared to be amassive looting of the treasury and the appearance of inept leadership, but the truth is that as long as a godly, humble and merciful president is Nigeria's husband, there will always be money to spend, because through him, God will always continue to have mercy on the people he is leading, rain will continue to fall on both sheep and goats. They will continue to be money for the masses to spend even if thieves steal themselves blind.

Now when you replace that head of mercy with a head of judgment, the people are in trouble. Whenever God looks at Nigeria and sees Buhari over her, what God sees is judgment and punishment.

Nigerians, you have replaced your head of goodluck with your own chosen by your own hands head of judgment. Note that you did not choose GEJ as your president, whoever remembers the scenario as it played out the time GEJ became president will remember that it was God that choose him, no jupiter could ever have defeated him in that poll of 2011. GEJ could never become president of Nigeria in ordinary circumstances.

You have chosen judgment over mercy, you made your own choice with your own hands.

And you were warned.
Bros, really i am beginning to get miffed at your tireless and incessant blaming of Buhari for everything happening in Nigeria. Some folks in Ilorin are stealing food from on top fire and you are attributing this to God's judgement. This is ramadan period bros. People are looking for ways albeit creative to chop sarri. This happens on a yearly basis. Known that since I was a kid. Is it by force to fast? Chicken and goats get missing like mad during this period. Haba! By the way God is a God of Judgement and Justice.
Re: Theft Of Cooked Food On Fire In Ilorin Becomes Widespread by Ishilove: 4:50pm On Jun 28, 2016
torqque7:

Ahnn ahnn now why would I want to kill the mother of my children? Am sorry o But it's your fault for making me want 20 kids, if you dn't look sexy then I can try and manage 1kid but as long as it's the other way around then just get ready o angry angry..don't worry we will have better doctors in Nigeria too by then aspa light at the end of the tunnel for don show wink,so they will be on standby incase any thing important tries to tear or loose it's tightness angrywhich is very very dangerous and will be viewed as an expensive joke.
Lol. You're not serious o cheesy
Re: Theft Of Cooked Food On Fire In Ilorin Becomes Widespread by MrPresident1: 5:20pm On Jun 28, 2016
dragunov:

Bros, really i am beginning to get miffed at your tireless and incessant blaming of Buhari for everything happening in Nigeria. Some folks in Ilorin are stealing food from on top fire and you are attributing this to God's judgement. This is ramadan period bros. People are looking for ways albeit creative to chop sarri. This happens on a yearly basis. Known that since I was a kid. Is it by force to fast? Chicken and goats get missing like mad during this period. Haba! By the way God is a God of Judgement and Justice.

It pains me so much that we are not on the same page on this issue, but Buhari is not who or what you think he is. Buhari keeps lucifer's company, Buhari is friends with lucifer, lucifer continues to affirm Buhari, lucifer is God's enemy!

What about the reports of mass hunger across the land? You cannot just take the isolated 'sahur' case and say mass hunger across the land is due to Ramadan fasting. Is rice not more expensive, is petrol not more expensive, is inflation not galloping across the country, is the price of beans not rising, there is no hunger in the land is what you are telling me? Are people not getting increasingly frustrated with this government?
Bros, if I open up on the Bible perspectives on this issue, I don't just know how it will be taken but suffice to say that Buhari keeps the wrong company, and the company exposes the agenda.

Buhari, the messiah lord and saviour of some people is not executing the judgment of God, Buhari is executing the plans of satan.
Re: Theft Of Cooked Food On Fire In Ilorin Becomes Widespread by dragunov: 6:08pm On Jun 28, 2016
MrPresident1:

It pains me so much that we are not on the same page on this issue, but Buhari is not who or what you think he is. Buhari keeps lucifer's company, Buhari is friends with lucifer, lucifer continues to affirm Buhari, lucifer is God's enemy!

What about the reports of mass hunger across the land? You cannot just take the isolated 'sahur' case and say mass hunger across the land is due to Ramadan fasting. Is rice not more expensive, is petrol not more expensive, is inflation not galloping across the country, is the price of beans not rising, there is no hunger in the land is what you are telling me? Are people not getting increasingly frustrated with this government?
Bros, if I open up on the Bible perspectives on this issue, I don't just know how it will be taken but suffice to say that Buhari keeps the wrong company, and the company exposes the agenda.

Buhari, the messiah lord and saviour of some people is not executing the judgment of God, Buhari is executing the plans of satan.
Enlighten me and illuminate me sire. My mind is open to new horizons. Please go ahead
Re: Theft Of Cooked Food On Fire In Ilorin Becomes Widespread by MrPresident1: 6:51pm On Jun 28, 2016
dragunov:
Enlighten me and illuminate me sire. My mind is open to new horizons. Please go ahead
grin

My Chief, where do I start from, choose for us a bearing smiley
Re: Theft Of Cooked Food On Fire In Ilorin Becomes Widespread by torqque7(m): 7:47pm On Jun 28, 2016
Ishilove:

Lol. You're not serious o cheesy

shocked shocked..Can you imagine?am not serious ke?I am as serious as a heart attack o babe..so you don't know that issues of important goods tearing or loosing it's grip and firmness are not issues to play with for a man? angry angry shey it was you I saw talking on a thread about giving birth through the va.gina rather than CS? undecidedyou didn't notice the wahala that thing was trying to cause there abi? Biko I can't shout o 4 doctors self will be on deck for such emergencies so dn't worry,our plan for 20 kids still onpoint grin grin..lol

Don't mind me Jor..how was your day beautiful?
Re: Theft Of Cooked Food On Fire In Ilorin Becomes Widespread by Ishilove: 7:58pm On Jun 28, 2016
torqque7:

shocked shocked..Can you imagine?am not serious ke?I am as serious as a heart attack o babe..so you don't know that issues of important goods tearing or loosing it's grip and firmness are not issues to play with for a man? angry angry shey it was you I saw talking on a thread about giving birth through the va.gina rather than CS? undecidedyou didn't notice the wahala that thing was trying to cause there abi? Biko I can't shout o 4 doctors self will be on deck for such emergencies so dn't worry,our plan for 20 kids still onpoint grin grin..lol

Don't mind me Jor..how was your day beautiful?
See, as long as we women have to push another human being out of our punnies, there's no way that place can retain its tightness. That's a price of motherhood us women have to pay smiley

I'm fine dear. How was yours?
Re: Theft Of Cooked Food On Fire In Ilorin Becomes Widespread by Lezzlie(m): 8:02pm On Jun 28, 2016
Ishilove:

See, as long as we women have to push another human being out of our punnies, there's no way that place can retain its tightness. That's a price of motherhood us women have to pay smiley

And how are you certain a püssy loses elasticity after childbirth?
Re: Theft Of Cooked Food On Fire In Ilorin Becomes Widespread by Ishilove: 8:07pm On Jun 28, 2016
Lezzlie:
And how are you certain a püssy loses elasticity after childbirth?
It does. I'm a woman. First delivery won't do much damage, but the second onwards widens the vaginal walls in such a way that the pre-birth tightness is never fully regained.
Re: Theft Of Cooked Food On Fire In Ilorin Becomes Widespread by Lezzlie(m): 8:14pm On Jun 28, 2016
Ishilove:

It does. I'm a woman. First delivery won't do much damage, but the second onwards widens the vaginal walls in such a way that the pre-birth tightness is never fully regained.
Why don't you let the dick judge? grin

Since we're the ones who get to feel the tight, choking embrace of those vagina walls grin

I know you aren't a mother yet.

1 Like

Re: Theft Of Cooked Food On Fire In Ilorin Becomes Widespread by torqque7(m): 8:30pm On Jun 28, 2016
Ishilove:

cry crythe price is quite expensive for the men to bear sad, I want to eat my cake and still have it o angry so we must find a solution asap grin cos punny business is serious business o,investment must not loose value at all lol.

Twas ok,just been a bit lazy all day and have lots of work to be done o,probably will have to work well into the night because I have a deadline cry anyway it's all good tho,at least Nairaland helped me cushion the stress abit smiley oya schooch over so I can join in on the pic of you and your friend@dp smiley
Re: Theft Of Cooked Food On Fire In Ilorin Becomes Widespread by Ishilove: 8:31pm On Jun 28, 2016
Lezzlie:
Why don't you let the dick judge? grin

Since we're the once who get to feel the tight, choking embrace of those vagina walls grin

I know you aren't a mother yet.
I'm not a mother yet, true, but I will be one day. When that day comes na kegel get me. grin

You men like tight puzzays but don't realise that nothing lasts forever, punny included. Trust me, I have friends who are mothers and I've heard things grin embarassed
Re: Theft Of Cooked Food On Fire In Ilorin Becomes Widespread by Ishilove: 8:36pm On Jun 28, 2016
torqque7:

cry crythe price is quite expensive for the men to bear sad, I want to eat my cake and still have it o angry so we must find a solution asap grin cos punny business is serious business o,investment must not loose value at all lol.

Twas ok,just been a bit lazy all day and have lots of work to be done o,probably will have to work well into the night because I have a deadline cry anyway it's all good tho,at least Nairaland helped me cushion the stress abit smiley oya schooch over so I can join in on the pic of you and your friend@dp smiley
You have a deadline and you're Nairalanding? You're addicted grin

*shifts* Oya sit down

Balogun larin obirin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cultists Kill Two At Imo State University Main Gate / Cultists Stripped Unclad, Killed In Rivers State (Graphic Photo) / Woman Sentenced To 90 Years In Prison For N5.6 million Admission Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.