Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,232 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

I Was Away on Saturday, Buh I Heard That Lanicky Won - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was Away on Saturday, Buh I Heard That Lanicky Won (453 Views)

I Regret Voting Lanicky. / Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying / Lady Humiliates A Guy Who Had Sex With Her & Ran Away On Facebook(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Away on Saturday, Buh I Heard That Lanicky Won by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jun 27, 2016
First of all congratulation to lanicky, I really don't understand this, she isn't that beautiful, am not saying she is ugly, buh even with all the campaign MIMZY THIS MIMZY THAT, i think Mimzy supporters caused this, they took this e-beauty contest very serious as if their life depends on it, i hardly saw lanicky supporter bullying others, they were very mature, i think this Miss Nairalander beauty contest isn't all about beauty, why i said this is because all previous Miss Nigeria (not Nairaland ooo) winners are all beautiful and light skin, seriously lanicky won't even reached top 10 in her state talkless of Nigeria

NB: Just voicing my opinion
Re: I Was Away on Saturday, Buh I Heard That Lanicky Won by ForeverYoung197(f): 1:34pm On Jun 27, 2016
So? Get over it. Brace yourself for Mr.NL. Soon they about to drop.
Re: I Was Away on Saturday, Buh I Heard That Lanicky Won by unapapadeycraze: 1:39pm On Jun 27, 2016
Lanicky is not what? Skibo, are you kidding me? So you are not tripping for her curvy shape? You are not tripping for her beautiful physiognomy? Something is wrong with you. She won and there is nothing you can do about it.

I once told her that she is miss nairaland waiting to be crowned. I'm glad she won. Congratulations to lanicky.
Re: I Was Away on Saturday, Buh I Heard That Lanicky Won by osesology(m): 1:40pm On Jun 27, 2016
Maybe it's not just beauty the're looking at, bro, so take a chill pill...it's not that serious
Re: I Was Away on Saturday, Buh I Heard That Lanicky Won by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 27, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
So? Get over it. Brace yourself for Mr.NL. Soon they about to drop.
am not interested, i don't have what it takes
Re: I Was Away on Saturday, Buh I Heard That Lanicky Won by myfantasies(f): 1:43pm On Jun 27, 2016
D contest is over

Lanicky won, and dere is nothing anybody can do about it

Waiting for Mr Nairaland contest, i can't wait to view all those cute contestants profile wink
Re: I Was Away on Saturday, Buh I Heard That Lanicky Won by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 27, 2016
osesology:
Maybe it's not just beauty the're looking at, bro, so take a chill pill...it's not that serious
just my opinion

(1) (Reply)

Man allegedly slapped girlfriend for calling female friend slowpoke / Slim Girls / Till Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.