Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

My Girlfriend Said I Don't Treat Her Like A Girl.. Pls I Need Advice... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Said I Don't Treat Her Like A Girl.. Pls I Need Advice... (1892 Views)

Lady Cancels Her Upcoming Wedding After Her Fiance Beat Her Like A Dog / Did I Go Wrong By Friendzoning This Girl? Pls Advise Me Guys (convo Screenshots) / My Girlfriend Said I Am Too Skinny (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Said I Don't Treat Her Like A Girl.. Pls I Need Advice... by Hyfer(m): 2:37pm On Jun 27, 2016
Please I need advice.. Help my relationship.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Said I Don't Treat Her Like A Girl.. Pls I Need Advice... by foolinlove(f): 2:38pm On Jun 27, 2016
What exactly would it look like to treat her "like a girl"?
Re: My Girlfriend Said I Don't Treat Her Like A Girl.. Pls I Need Advice... by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 27, 2016
Take her on a romantic dinner, surprise her with gifts, tell her she is the best and other sweet talks.

thank me later.
Re: My Girlfriend Said I Don't Treat Her Like A Girl.. Pls I Need Advice... by Phasesone(m): 2:42pm On Jun 27, 2016
Maybe she means you treat her like a friend... Just ask her out on a date and ask her what how she could want you to treat her .... If you don't want to that then just tell us everything that led up to her saying this....

without this information you are o.y.o
Re: My Girlfriend Said I Don't Treat Her Like A Girl.. Pls I Need Advice... by Phasesone(m): 2:44pm On Jun 27, 2016
Pandorabox:
Take her on a romantic dinner, surprise her with gifts, tell her she is the best and other sweet talk. If you guys are into a sexual relationship, the do it well but I'm a mind blowing way.

thank me later.

I checked your profile and you are a gorgeous lady i have to say..... But why the many blunders in your sentence............... Also all the things you said make sense... But making a woman love you more based on material things would never suffice
Re: My Girlfriend Said I Don't Treat Her Like A Girl.. Pls I Need Advice... by Hyfer(m): 2:46pm On Jun 27, 2016
Pandorabox:
Take her on a romantic dinner, surprise her with gifts, tell her she is the best and other sweet talks.

thank me later.
noted
Re: My Girlfriend Said I Don't Treat Her Like A Girl.. Pls I Need Advice... by obiorathesubtle: 2:48pm On Jun 27, 2016
undecided exactly why I don't do the 'girlfriend' thing.. They're never satisfied..
Re: My Girlfriend Said I Don't Treat Her Like A Girl.. Pls I Need Advice... by cruzita(f): 2:48pm On Jun 27, 2016
watch telemundo and learn how to treat her like a girl
Re: My Girlfriend Said I Don't Treat Her Like A Girl.. Pls I Need Advice... by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 27, 2016
Phasesone:

I checked your profile and you are a gorgeous lady i have to say..... But why the many blunders in your sentence............... Also all the things you said make sense... But making a woman love you more based on material things would never suffice
It was a typographical error caused by my phone keypad
Re: My Girlfriend Said I Don't Treat Her Like A Girl.. Pls I Need Advice... by BiafraBushBoy(m): 2:49pm On Jun 27, 2016
Ogbeni run...

She wants to psych you....

She wants to eat your money as a girl... That is the meaning of that statement....

So if you know your pocket is not heavy, please run as I run...

Lol..
Re: My Girlfriend Said I Don't Treat Her Like A Girl.. Pls I Need Advice... by Hyfer(m): 2:50pm On Jun 27, 2016
Phasesone:
Maybe she means you treat her like a friend... Just ask her out on a date and ask her what how she could want you to treat her .... If you don't want to that then just tell us everything that led up to her saying this....

without this information you are o.y.o
I don't have any idea y she said that.. The last time we met she sounded differently.. When I asked her why she is acting strange that that was her reply.
Re: My Girlfriend Said I Don't Treat Her Like A Girl.. Pls I Need Advice... by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 27, 2016
Re: My Girlfriend Said I Don't Treat Her Like A Girl.. Pls I Need Advice... by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 27, 2016
Op ask your girlfriend, how you wan take treat her*Like a girl*?

Na she get dey answer....

undecided

Re: My Girlfriend Said I Don't Treat Her Like A Girl.. Pls I Need Advice... by Hyfer(m): 2:54pm On Jun 27, 2016
DJHANDSOME:
1. Maybe you are not romantic enough.undecided

2. You don't care undecided

3. You don't hit it right during sex grin
I have not even engaged in sex with her.
Re: My Girlfriend Said I Don't Treat Her Like A Girl.. Pls I Need Advice... by tizblink: 2:57pm On Jun 27, 2016
SANDOSKI:

undecided

The 2nd Part of vhat photo has to do with money
Must it be 'bout spending money all the time?
Re: My Girlfriend Said I Don't Treat Her Like A Girl.. Pls I Need Advice... by Hyfer(m): 2:59pm On Jun 27, 2016
SANDOSKI:

undecided

the second part of this ur list, hmm mm. I wonder oo
Re: My Girlfriend Said I Don't Treat Her Like A Girl.. Pls I Need Advice... by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 27, 2016
Re: My Girlfriend Said I Don't Treat Her Like A Girl.. Pls I Need Advice... by ayusco85(m): 3:00pm On Jun 27, 2016
Pandorabox:
It was a typographical error caused by my phone keypad

Are u a geologist?
Re: My Girlfriend Said I Don't Treat Her Like A Girl.. Pls I Need Advice... by Hyfer(m): 3:03pm On Jun 27, 2016
DJHANDSOME:
my first girl got really mad after almost a week without sex!
just a week?
Re: My Girlfriend Said I Don't Treat Her Like A Girl.. Pls I Need Advice... by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 27, 2016
ayusco85:

Are u a geologist?
No
Re: My Girlfriend Said I Don't Treat Her Like A Girl.. Pls I Need Advice... by yemsai(f): 3:05pm On Jun 27, 2016
Phasesone:

No one is perfect..
Re: My Girlfriend Said I Don't Treat Her Like A Girl.. Pls I Need Advice... by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 27, 2016
Hyfer:
the second part of this ur list, hmm mm. I wonder oo

smileywink

Re: My Girlfriend Said I Don't Treat Her Like A Girl.. Pls I Need Advice... by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 27, 2016
tizblink:

The 2nd Part of vhat photo has to do with money
Must it be 'bout spending money all the time?

It's not all about money,

But________________•

Re: My Girlfriend Said I Don't Treat Her Like A Girl.. Pls I Need Advice... by tizblink: 3:12pm On Jun 27, 2016
SANDOSKI:

But________________•

What other sweeter ways can the OP treat her since err'thing on the first photo has to do with money?
Since it ain't bout it
Re: My Girlfriend Said I Don't Treat Her Like A Girl.. Pls I Need Advice... by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 27, 2016
Re: My Girlfriend Said I Don't Treat Her Like A Girl.. Pls I Need Advice... by Hyfer(m): 3:19pm On Jun 27, 2016
DJHANDSOME:
maybe twoundecided , suprised? grin , WE were too close, she was literaly living in my house smiley
cool
Re: My Girlfriend Said I Don't Treat Her Like A Girl.. Pls I Need Advice... by dannyben5: 3:22pm On Jun 27, 2016
SANDOSKI:

But________________•

Re: My Girlfriend Said I Don't Treat Her Like A Girl.. Pls I Need Advice... by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 27, 2016
[quote author=dannyben5 post=46980455][/quote]

Re: My Girlfriend Said I Don't Treat Her Like A Girl.. Pls I Need Advice... by nikkypearl(f): 3:45pm On Jun 27, 2016
The best gift you can give to a woman is attention!
Re: My Girlfriend Said I Don't Treat Her Like A Girl.. Pls I Need Advice... by schumastic(m): 3:53pm On Jun 27, 2016
Hyfer:
Please I need advice.. Help my relationship.

sorry bro but is too late already cus she is being treated like a lady elsewhere lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: My Girlfriend Said I Don't Treat Her Like A Girl.. Pls I Need Advice... by Hyfer(m): 4:04pm On Jun 27, 2016
schumastic:

sorry bro but is too late already cus she is being treated like a lady elsewhere lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I'am not so sure about that.
Re: My Girlfriend Said I Don't Treat Her Like A Girl.. Pls I Need Advice... by schumastic(m): 4:17pm On Jun 27, 2016
Hyfer:
I'am not so sure about that.

well you can take it or leavae it but i just told u wah i think is the reason..

(1) (2) (Reply)

18 Things You Can Relate To If You Are Involved With MMM / Did She Really Love Me? / Ladies Beware: God Will Not Bless You With A Married Man!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.