Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,677 members, 7,813,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

My First Experience On Live Radio...with Pictures - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / My First Experience On Live Radio...with Pictures (23616 Views)

LIVE RADIO: W.E.D.N.E.S.D.A.Y Gidi Let's Do This! On Priorityradio - Listen Here / Nicki Minaj Hot SEXIEST Moments On Live Performance 2017 Viral / My First Experience With Sexy Voice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My First Experience On Live Radio...with Pictures by agog: 5:19pm On Jun 27, 2016
goolu FM, awa laagba....!
Re: My First Experience On Live Radio...with Pictures by fernandooleku(m): 5:21pm On Jun 27, 2016
Where did the man put his left hand, cos I didn't see his left hand on that wooden table-like structure. Hope it's not what I'm thinking?

2 Likes

Re: My First Experience On Live Radio...with Pictures by unapapadeycraze: 5:23pm On Jun 27, 2016
Beautiful lady. What's your name and your number? Hope you are single?

1 Like

Re: My First Experience On Live Radio...with Pictures by chachanga: 5:30pm On Jun 27, 2016
Cool, ya welcome
Hone ur skillz further
Make it dope
God bless ur Hu$tle!
Re: My First Experience On Live Radio...with Pictures by aloysmart2015(m): 5:33pm On Jun 27, 2016
Bbsharon:
More pictures...
<a href="http://www.myafricanboy.com/2016/06/see-what-man-did-to-his-daughter-and.html"> See what man did to his daughter (video 18+)</a>
Re: My First Experience On Live Radio...with Pictures by jolomiurenyi(m): 5:35pm On Jun 27, 2016
She still dey do her IT.
Re: My First Experience On Live Radio...with Pictures by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 27, 2016
unapapadeycraze:
Beautiful lady. What's your name and your number? Hope you are single?
pervert everywhere angry sad
Re: My First Experience On Live Radio...with Pictures by Ekuru: 5:43pm On Jun 27, 2016
Seeeeeeee:
Hope you didn't say hello viewers at home?
You guys ehn lol
Re: My First Experience On Live Radio...with Pictures by Ekuru: 5:45pm On Jun 27, 2016
Berlyn:
Pervert say he asked for name and number? Na there you go old. SMH4U

1 Like

Re: My First Experience On Live Radio...with Pictures by olalekan0606(m): 5:47pm On Jun 27, 2016
nice1, oya give us lecture here too .
Re: My First Experience On Live Radio...with Pictures by unapapadeycraze: 5:57pm On Jun 27, 2016
Berlyn:

are you jealous?
Re: My First Experience On Live Radio...with Pictures by oshaosha2014(m): 6:06pm On Jun 27, 2016
hey, that was a concise observatory article. This galz themselves are usually pestered to have sex or go into a sex relationship with their male helpers. You could almost be wrong if you say this helper males don't eventually sleep with them. For the guys, you know you don't have a hole where these freaks want to slide in, just keep doing your thing no matter how tough. Break thru is on the way.

ourchoice:
In Nigeria, women succeed faster in blogging and media because Nigerian men are freaky about anything on skirt cheesy

This was part of what made Linda Ikeji, Bella Naija, and all the popular female bloggers/presenters to become popular.

Nigerian men can do anything to help a female blogger or media personality grow, dunno ygrin

Even here on nairaland, nairaland owner and male moderators are so obsessed with female bloggers; nairaland male mods made lailasblog.com popular by pushing all her threads; good or bad to the front page.

Nairaland male mods helped viviangist.com become popular by pushing all her news to the front page....they do same for virtually all female bloggers but will never move a male bloggers' thread or news to front page, Nigerian men una well done o!!!

To all good looking girls out there, tap into Nigerian men's mumu button to make a name/wealth for yourself o....Naija men are just too freaky about girls such that they can give up their life to help a girl succeed, but many girls no no this secret lol

Congrats Dami

1 Like

Re: My First Experience On Live Radio...with Pictures by patrickkkk: 6:10pm On Jun 27, 2016
Good!! Just an observation though, Tall.....Taller...... Shortest..... grin
Re: My First Experience On Live Radio...with Pictures by patrickkkk: 6:12pm On Jun 27, 2016
Good one babe !!!
Re: My First Experience On Live Radio...with Pictures by ourchoice(m): 6:21pm On Jun 27, 2016
oshaosha2014:
hey, that was a concise observatory article. This galz themselves are usually pestered to have sex or go into a sex relationship with their male helpers. You could almost be wrong if you say this helper males don't eventually sleep with them. For the guys, you know you don't have a hole where these freaks want to slide in, just keep doing your thing no matter how tough. Break thru is on the way.

That's the sad truth/reality. Any good looking girl ready to dance the dance in Nigeria will make money. The way Nigerian men love things in skirt is so disturbing.

This is another reason y u see more women driving fancy cars than men in most Nigerian cities. Only if most Nigerian girls know this secret and tap into it, most of them will become financially free lol

2 Likes

Re: My First Experience On Live Radio...with Pictures by u3man(m): 6:28pm On Jun 27, 2016
Keep it up smiley[color=#770077][/color]
Re: My First Experience On Live Radio...with Pictures by segxi1960: 6:34pm On Jun 27, 2016
It was boring
Re: My First Experience On Live Radio...with Pictures by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 27, 2016
Abeg y dis girl no join miss nairaland contestants? She beautiful I must confess.........

1 Like

Re: My First Experience On Live Radio...with Pictures by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 27, 2016
ourchoice:
In Nigeria, women succeed faster in blogging and media because Nigerian men are freaky about anything on skirt cheesy

This was part of what made Linda Ikeji, Bella Naija, and all the popular female bloggers/presenters to become popular.

Nigerian men can do anything to help a female blogger or media personality grow, dunno ygrin

Even here on nairaland, nairaland owner and male moderators are so obsessed with female bloggers; nairaland male mods made lailasblog.com popular by pushing all her threads; good or bad to the front page.

Nairaland male mods helped viviangist.com become popular by pushing all her news to the front page....they do same for virtually all female bloggers but will never move a male bloggers' thread or news to front page, Nigerian men una well done o!!!

To all good looking girls out there, tap into Nigerian men's mumu button to make a name/wealth for yourself o....Naija men are just too freaky about girls such that they can give up their life to help a girl succeed, but many girls no no this secret lol

Congrats Dami
Lmao. Your head is there
Re: My First Experience On Live Radio...with Pictures by pippimp(m): 6:54pm On Jun 27, 2016
Burukutu 108.5 FM Radio.
Re: My First Experience On Live Radio...with Pictures by LOVEGINO(m): 7:00pm On Jun 27, 2016
pendusky:
Nice one OP...

Memory Lane; My love for football comments on Fb took me to UniuyoFM 100.7fm Uyo for football live talk show every Saturday 1pm, I did that for few months before I finally resigned. grin coz of the nature of my work...

We also form audience for Teezers (One drink like that ) sponsored program on NTA Uyo every week, where they will play music and ask audience to tell the title and artiste..

OP hope they employ you.. grin
Employ ke? For dis Changee regime?
Re: My First Experience On Live Radio...with Pictures by Arijude(m): 7:09pm On Jun 27, 2016
Good but you're too short op.
Re: My First Experience On Live Radio...with Pictures by Elle277(f): 7:15pm On Jun 27, 2016
keep it up girl!

1 Like

Re: My First Experience On Live Radio...with Pictures by SageTravels: 7:25pm On Jun 27, 2016
Bbsharon:
My First Experience On Live Radio...

I remember the day NLers critized you and your blog. wow all the best dear.
Re: My First Experience On Live Radio...with Pictures by Bbsharon(f): 7:30pm On Jun 27, 2016
SageTravels:

I remember the day NLers critized you and your blog. wow all the best dear.

It's all part of the experience. grin
Re: My First Experience On Live Radio...with Pictures by SageTravels: 7:34pm On Jun 27, 2016
Bbsharon:

It's all part of the experience. grin

I sent a mail to you. check your inbox.
Re: My First Experience On Live Radio...with Pictures by Bbsharon(f): 7:46pm On Jun 27, 2016
SageTravels:

I sent a mail to you. check your inbox.

Okay.
Re: My First Experience On Live Radio...with Pictures by Bbsharon(f): 7:55pm On Jun 27, 2016
davdandam:
Bet you dunno who this is though lol

No I don't
Re: My First Experience On Live Radio...with Pictures by Bbsharon(f): 7:56pm On Jun 27, 2016
Seeeeeeee:
Hope you didn't say hello viewers at home?

grin grin grin this got me laughing....no I didn't.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My First Experience On Live Radio...with Pictures by Bbsharon(f): 7:57pm On Jun 27, 2016
Victorakats:
That's a great beginning... Congratulations

Thanks a lot
Re: My First Experience On Live Radio...with Pictures by adecares(f): 7:57pm On Jun 27, 2016
ritzybaby:
Joyce, lol
Re: My First Experience On Live Radio...with Pictures by Bbsharon(f): 7:58pm On Jun 27, 2016
johnwizey:
Nice one OP but e remain small make you enter control room go snap grin

Lol.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Wizkid's 'Made In Lagos' Album Worth The Hype? (A Review By Iamsynord) / NBC Bans Dbanj's 'Oliver Twist" Song For Lewd Lyrics / Skepta - Tony Montana Ft Portable Mp3 Music Download + Lyrics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.