Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

My First Experience On Live Radio...with Pictures - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / My First Experience On Live Radio...with Pictures (23617 Views)

LIVE RADIO: W.E.D.N.E.S.D.A.Y Gidi Let's Do This! On Priorityradio - Listen Here / Nicki Minaj Hot SEXIEST Moments On Live Performance 2017 Viral / My First Experience With Sexy Voice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My First Experience On Live Radio...with Pictures by Bbsharon(f): 7:58pm On Jun 27, 2016
Swagt101:
*double checks the 5th pic* Op abeg shey u change wears for the studio?... tongue

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My First Experience On Live Radio...with Pictures by Bbsharon(f): 7:59pm On Jun 27, 2016
cruzita:
A journey of a thousand mile begins with a step

keep flying the sky will be your starting point

Thanks a lot.

1 Like

Re: My First Experience On Live Radio...with Pictures by Bbsharon(f): 8:00pm On Jun 27, 2016
ourchoice:
In Nigeria, women succeed faster in blogging and media because Nigerian men are freaky about anything on skirt cheesy

This was part of what made Linda Ikeji, Bella Naija, and all the popular female bloggers/presenters to become popular.

Nigerian men can do anything to help a female blogger or media personality grow, dunno ygrin

Even here on nairaland, nairaland owner and male moderators are so obsessed with female bloggers; nairaland male mods made lailasblog.com popular by pushing all her threads; good or bad to the front page.

Nairaland male mods helped viviangist.com become popular by pushing all her news to the front page....they do same for virtually all female bloggers but will never move a male bloggers' thread or news to front page, Nigerian men una well done o!!!

To all good looking girls out there, tap into Nigerian men's mumu button to make a name/wealth for yourself o....Naija men are just too freaky about girls such that they can give up their life to help a girl succeed, but many girls no no this secret lol

Congrats Dami

Hmmmmn.....thanks.

1 Like

Re: My First Experience On Live Radio...with Pictures by Bbsharon(f): 8:01pm On Jun 27, 2016
spatiakrux:
Way to go girl. Keep it up. Next could be the popular COOLFM in Lagos. Cheerios!

I hope so.Thanks grin

2 Likes

Re: My First Experience On Live Radio...with Pictures by Bbsharon(f): 8:03pm On Jun 27, 2016
Elle277:
keep it up girl!

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: My First Experience On Live Radio...with Pictures by redeyes2016(m): 8:08pm On Jun 27, 2016
Ezedon:
Fine
you just used the masculine-tonation principle. made me to think that you are goddam boy mehn.. anyway kudos..
Re: My First Experience On Live Radio...with Pictures by BABANGBALI: 8:11pm On Jun 27, 2016
That other lady standing beside you go get body odour while the man go get heavy mouth odour,I lie?
Re: My First Experience On Live Radio...with Pictures by knifer(m): 8:21pm On Jun 27, 2016
hey OP, you're pretty.
Re: My First Experience On Live Radio...with Pictures by fuckpoverty(m): 9:14pm On Jun 27, 2016
9ice 1 girl, bt d pictures though looks so timid, even the OAPS, well d place speak 4 itself (osun)
Re: My First Experience On Live Radio...with Pictures by Bbsharon(f): 9:37pm On Jun 27, 2016
knifer:
hey OP, you're pretty.

Thanks a lot.
Re: My First Experience On Live Radio...with Pictures by davide470(m): 9:51pm On Jun 27, 2016
Bbsharon:

Yaay. She made Front Page!!

Nice One, D. Keep it up. smiley
Re: My First Experience On Live Radio...with Pictures by youngest85(m): 10:16pm On Jun 27, 2016
my favourites pix was d one wt 'camel toe'
Re: My First Experience On Live Radio...with Pictures by tayo200(m): 10:59pm On Jun 27, 2016
congrat
Re: My First Experience On Live Radio...with Pictures by Codyt(m): 11:01pm On Jun 27, 2016
Great job dear. We need people as your are to make tremendous impact in the lives of every youth(which I'm one). Your efforts to reach out are laudable. Thumbs up kiss
Re: My First Experience On Live Radio...with Pictures by Bbsharon(f): 11:08pm On Jun 27, 2016
Codyt:
Great job dear. We need people as your are to make tremendous impact in the lives of every youth(which I'm one). Your efforts to reach out are laudable. Thumbs up kiss

Thanks a lot.

2 Likes

Re: My First Experience On Live Radio...with Pictures by Bbsharon(f): 11:08pm On Jun 27, 2016
tayo200:
congrat

Thanks a lot.

1 Like

Re: My First Experience On Live Radio...with Pictures by Bbsharon(f): 11:09pm On Jun 27, 2016
davide470:
Yaay. She made Front Page!!

Nice One, D. Keep it up. smiley

Thanks David
Re: My First Experience On Live Radio...with Pictures by Codyt(m): 11:41pm On Jun 27, 2016
Bbsharon:

Thanks a lot.
You're welcome
Re: My First Experience On Live Radio...with Pictures by Nobody: 12:09am On Jun 28, 2016
Girl! I am indeed happy for you. The world is awaiting your(my) greatness and giving up is not an option. #KeepItBurning!
Re: My First Experience On Live Radio...with Pictures by FastestTech(m): 12:12am On Jun 28, 2016
Seeeeeeee:
Hope you didn't say hello viewers at home?

hmmmmmmmm

So you even knows this?
Re: My First Experience On Live Radio...with Pictures by femi4: 12:56am On Jun 28, 2016
Bbsharon:
More pictures...
Omo Mummy
Re: My First Experience On Live Radio...with Pictures by Bbsharon(f): 2:22am On Jun 28, 2016
femi4:
Omo Mummy

grin

1 Like

Re: My First Experience On Live Radio...with Pictures by delors(m): 3:11am On Jun 28, 2016
No be shoulder pad I dey see so? shocked
Re: My First Experience On Live Radio...with Pictures by Hormoniyi25(m): 6:39am On Jun 28, 2016
You have a nice smile you luk like one of may Bae

1 Like

Re: My First Experience On Live Radio...with Pictures by copley: 8:54am On Jun 28, 2016
Keep going higher babe success all de waywww.loanrepublic..com

1 Like

Re: My First Experience On Live Radio...with Pictures by Bbsharon(f): 9:06am On Jun 28, 2016
Hormoniyi25:
You have a nice smile you luk like one of may Bae

One of them cheesy hahaha lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: My First Experience On Live Radio...with Pictures by Bbsharon(f): 9:06am On Jun 28, 2016
copley:
Keep going higher babe success all de waywww.loanrepublic..com

Thanks a lot.
Re: My First Experience On Live Radio...with Pictures by Kizmilz(m): 3:15pm On Jun 28, 2016
MrKamar:
Oh you are a girl! You sounded like a boy grin

Oga she didn't sound like a boy at all. Go back n read again.
Re: My First Experience On Live Radio...with Pictures by Hormoniyi25(m): 7:18pm On Jun 28, 2016
Bbsharon:

One of them cheesy hahaha lipsrsealed

You are very beautiful
Re: My First Experience On Live Radio...with Pictures by Bbsharon(f): 8:39pm On Jun 28, 2016
Hormoniyi25:

You are very beautiful

Thanks a lot smiley
Re: My First Experience On Live Radio...with Pictures by MrKamar(m): 9:15pm On Jun 28, 2016
Kizmilz:

Oga she didn't sound like a boy at all. Go back n read again.
Forward ever, backwards never grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Wizkid's 'Made In Lagos' Album Worth The Hype? (A Review By Iamsynord) / NBC Bans Dbanj's 'Oliver Twist" Song For Lewd Lyrics / Finally It Is Here! Andy Blaze - Wida Na (music By A Nairalander) Download!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.