Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,449 members, 7,812,376 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

Backlash (a Novel)- first chapters - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Backlash (a Novel)- first chapters (3192 Views)

The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) / The Game He Lost (A Novel). / End Of The Road (a Novel) Chapter 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Backlash (a Novel)- first chapters by MyneWhite1(f): 2:52am On Sep 09, 2009
Nice work, I like the style good for the type of story, that is detective. I think you are using some wrong expressions though in some places and of course quite a few typos. Otherwise, very captivating characters. The plot drags at times but I assume this is the beginning. The first part was excellent, with lots of action. Try to follow through on that. Cheers.

I do not worry about plagiarism like you I also have my story here on naira land and on nigeria village square.
Re: Backlash (a Novel)- first chapters by dumodust(m): 2:22am On Aug 12, 2010
it's been long since i left this thread alone, thanks for your comments and advices and corrections are in progress though they're inhibited by work, man has to eat first. anyway, i'll be posting some excerpts for you guys to critique and they wont be sequels to the previous posts, thanks
Re: Backlash (a Novel)- first chapters by kolaoloye(m): 10:53am On Aug 12, 2010
dumodust:

it's been long since i left this thread alone, thanks for your comments and advices and corrections are in progress though they're inhibited by work, man has to eat first. anyway, i'll be posting some excerpts for you guys to critique and they wont sequels to the previous posts, thanks

grin You are most welcome.Please don't let the suspense be that long again. grin
Re: Backlash (a Novel)- first chapters by dumodust(m): 2:35pm On Aug 12, 2010
posting up something soon
Re: Backlash (a Novel)- first chapters by dumodust(m): 9:39pm On Aug 12, 2010
Xx
Re: Backlash (a Novel)- first chapters by dumodust(m): 9:40pm On Aug 12, 2010
Xx
Re: Backlash (a Novel)- first chapters by dumodust(m): 10:24pm On Aug 13, 2010
any comments?
Re: Backlash (a Novel)- first chapters by dumodust(m): 9:52pm On Dec 18, 2010
please join me on my blog http://thenigeriantruth..com/

doing some thinking, writing and mischief there, talking about issues not strictly literary

thanks
Re: Backlash (a Novel)- first chapters by dumodust(m): 4:29pm On Dec 27, 2011
The novel backlash finished grin, but then comes the hard part, finding a way to publish it. Advice and help needed, I have just been editing and re-editing it,

(1) (2) (Reply)

What’s Wrong With These Facking Kids? / Penastory: That Night In My Best Friend’s Bed: Seducing The Seductress / Story Of My Life (inside The Life Of A 'gay') Short Story.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.