Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,905 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Can't The Youths Lead??? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can't The Youths Lead??? (863 Views)

Why Can't The Igbo Youths Face Their Elected Representatives? / Why Can't The Igbo Nation Unite???? / Why Can't The President Carry His Bag? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can't The Youths Lead??? by jomagibs: 6:33pm On Jun 27, 2016
Does it mean that with all the songs we learnt about us been the leaders of tomorrow, will not see sunlight?,or is it our fear for responsibility that is keeping us in darkness.

I think its high time this nation allows a youth to test the beauty of leadership..( we don serve old people too much make una free us make me display our knowledge) . I think this nation have groomed great youths.. People with great potential, "If we can carry guns as thugs then we can also fight to developed this country", Nigeria needs fresh blood .I believe we can change this country for BEST .
There should stop giving us husks from their tables we are tired of their chaffs. "What is good for the horse is also good for the donkey" . Haba our politicians where youth when they started leading ,our forefathers gave them the platform when they where youth why are they now Jericho (wall) to us..the only thing we youths enjoyed from these people is NYSC SCHEME and some of them are still planing to cut it off.. We need to open our eyes we need to open our mouth and talk ,shout ..we need to take actions ,protest .
I don't want my unborn child to enter this nation like these.. We shouldn't gratify these men they don't care about us they only care about their pot belly. Talking about their attitude which have escalated to stupidity .. Youths u need to start coming out in numbers let's take what's rightfully ours these is our nation and only us can build it BEST.. let's actualize this dream let's make our country a reality not a shadow... I rest my pen
Re: Can't The Youths Lead??? by WhoRUDeceiving: 6:42pm On Jun 27, 2016
jomagibs:
Does it mean that with all the songs we learnt about us been the leaders of tomorrow, will not see sunlight?,or is it our fear for responsibility that is keeping us in darkness.

I think its high time this nation allows a youth to test the beauty of leadership..( we don serve old people too much make una free us make me display our knowledge) . I think this nation have groomed great youths.. People with great potential, "If we can carry guns as thugs then we can also fight to developed this country", Nigeria needs fresh blood .I believe we can change this country for BEST .
There should stop giving us husks from their tables we are tired of their chaffs. "What is good for the horse is also good for the donkey" . Haba our politicians where youth when they started leading ,our forefathers gave them the platform when they where youth why are they now Jericho (wall) to us..the only thing we youths enjoyed from these people is NYSC SCHEME and some of them are still planing to cut it off.. We need to open our eyes we need to open our mouth and talk ,shout ..we need to take actions ,protest .
I don't want my unborn child to enter this nation like these.. We shouldn't gratify these men they don't care about us they only care about their pot belly. Talking about their attitude which have escalated to stupidity .. Youths u need to start coming out in numbers let's take what's rightfully ours these is our nation and only us can build it BEST.. let's actualize this dream let's make our country a reality not a shadow... I rest my pen

Any Youth that carry gun to be a thug cannot and should not be allowed any access to leadership. The youth problem is not even leadership or becoming leaders per se', but their compliance in activity "following" poor leaders and deceitful pastors and mallams.

Everybody in the world, that is the young and old, pretty much knows Nigeria- its history and its purpose, designed by England to enrich the children of England. People from the Philippines can even explain the Biafra war better than those in Aba or Abeokuta can, because the average youth in those deplorable towns know more about Leicester or Everton, or Davido or the latest Lace wig than those who even own those things do.

Applaud what you are trying to do, but there are already good (potential) leaders that the youth refuse to rally around. See the last election in 2015. You mean Onovo could not have been an alternative?
Re: Can't The Youths Lead??? by jomagibs: 7:07pm On Jun 27, 2016
WhoRUDeceiving:

Any Youth that carry gun to be a thug cannot and should not be allowed any access to leadership
Not saying been a thug is good or should be allowed access to leadership but advising them to channel such power to the betterment of our life's.. Nigeria needs a voice and a youth voice am sure will be louder .. Fellow youths say your own views
Re: Can't The Youths Lead??? by WhoRUDeceiving: 7:31pm On Jun 27, 2016
jomagibs:

Not saying been a thug is good or should be allowed access to leadership but advising them to channel such power to the betterment of our life's.. Nigeria needs a voice and a youth voice am sure will be louder .. Fellow youths say your own views

Im in support
Re: Can't The Youths Lead??? by jomagibs: 7:45pm On Jun 27, 2016
I will quote three great men that saw insights in youth revolution..

“One of the great liabilities of history is that
all too many people fail to remain awake
through great periods of social change.
Every society has its protectors of status
quo and its fraternities of the indifferent who
are notorious for sleeping through
revolutions. Today, our very survival depends
on our ability to stay awake, to adjust to
new ideas, to remain vigilant and to face the
challenge of change.” — Rev. Dr. Martin
Luther King, Jr.

Students should not only be trained to live in
a democracy when they grow up; they
should have the chance to live in one today.
— Alfie Kohn

“What should young people do with their lives
today? Many things, obviously. But the most daring
thing is to create stable communities in which the
terrible disease of loneliness can be cured.”
– Kurt Vonnegut
One thing I learnt about youth both at schools place of worship and work ..is that they are too timid in the presence of leadership so allowing their potential to be flushed down the drain's. Your feedbacks are needed don't just read and pass I qoute a beauty -
“We must remember that one determined person
can make a significant difference, and that a small
group of determined people can change the course
of history.”
– Sonia Johnson"
Say something now b4 we bcum dia slaves
Re: Can't The Youths Lead??? by jomagibs: 10:40pm On Jun 27, 2016
We need to be empowered so we can carry the history if this nation on our shoulder
Re: Can't The Youths Lead??? by jomagibs: 11:07pm On Jun 27, 2016
www.nairaland.com/3192406/misconception-youth-cant-lead
The concept of being a leader of tomorrow is being delayed by some old politicians
Re: Can't The Youths Lead??? by jomagibs: 5:18pm On Jun 28, 2016
History has it that no country can move forward if it neglects the need of its people
.let they giv the youths a platform to lead
Re: Can't The Youths Lead??? by jomagibs: 11:16am On Jul 15, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Court's Decision On Pdp's Constitution might Have Nullified Edo Primary Election / When I See The Broom I Will Pass Over You / Lagos Smart City Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.