Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,230 members, 7,846,088 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Why Can't The Igbo Youths Face Their Elected Representatives? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Can't The Igbo Youths Face Their Elected Representatives? (1790 Views)

Igbo Youths Declare Intention To Commence Cattle Rearing / Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu / Anambra Governorship Election: Don Okonkwo Rooted For By Federation Igbo Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Can't The Igbo Youths Face Their Elected Representatives? by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 29, 2017
I have noticed that this biafran issue is reaching its crescendo and igbo youths are really frustrated due to the realization that they have been enslaved by the Hausa and Yoruba (I wonder why it took them so long to discover their slave status). In my bid to help douse the tension and help redirect their anger from the Yorubas, I advice that igbo youths should declare an emergency meeting with their elected representatives in Enugu to compel them to raise the issue of a presentation of a motion for referendum on the joint floors of the National Assembly and to issue a communique that which ever representative that fails to do so will be banished from igbo land and summarily executed if such representative upon failure to so do on the floor of congress, is thereafter found within the geo graphical confines of the south east.

I believe this will be a better procedure to fast track the biafran struggle and to show seriousness to Nigerians and the international community on the restoration of the state of Biafra. By this process, a lot of miles would have been covered in this struggling and precious igbo lives would have been saved from our largely untrained security forces. This is my little contribution to this festering issue of Biafra threatening to destroy one of the tripod of the failed Nigerian project.

10 Likes

Re: Why Can't The Igbo Youths Face Their Elected Representatives? by Ikem11(m): 5:13pm On May 29, 2017
Who told you Igbos have problem with Yorubas? Is that what they teach you in school?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can't The Igbo Youths Face Their Elected Representatives? by whitebeard(m): 5:14pm On May 29, 2017
it the influence of money and powder chewing..they also look at the their leaders as untouchable..!

4 Likes

Re: Why Can't The Igbo Youths Face Their Elected Representatives? by whitebeard(m): 5:16pm On May 29, 2017
Ikem11:
Who told you Igbos have problem with Yorubas? Is that what they teach you in school?
lol..why on earth do they now always say stuff like afonja, hydraulic soup, brown roof republic, ewedu republic, amala republic, I can go on..

6 Likes

Re: Why Can't The Igbo Youths Face Their Elected Representatives? by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 29, 2017
whitebeard:
lol..why on earth do they now always say stuff like afonja, hydraulic soup, brown roof republic, ewedu republic, amala republic, I can go on..

Help me ask him oooo. They see Yorubas as their greatest single obstacle in Nigeria. I don't blame them though, they have been reduced to nothing in Nigeria to be honest. Awolowo did the master stroke. May he continue to rest in the bosom of the Lord.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can't The Igbo Youths Face Their Elected Representatives? by Ikem11(m): 5:21pm On May 29, 2017
whitebeard:
Pot calling kettle black.... And where does flattino, developers... And so on comes from? Your problem with some of Yorubas is that they don't mind dem business. If an Igbo man is doing well a yoruba man will be dying with jealousy but when a yoruba man is doing well, they expect Igbos to praise them. Anu ofia

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can't The Igbo Youths Face Their Elected Representatives? by Ichel: 5:21pm On May 29, 2017
Ikem11:
Who told you Igbos have problem with Yorubas? Is that what they teach taught you in school?
Assalaam Alaikum
Re: Why Can't The Igbo Youths Face Their Elected Representatives? by Ikem11(m): 5:23pm On May 29, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Help me ask him oooo. They see Yorubas as their greatest single obstacle in Nigeria. I don't blame them though, they have been reduced to nothing in Nigeria to be honest. Awolowo did the master stroke. May he continue to rest in the bosom of the Lord.
That you still hear Nigeria outside nigeria is because of Igbos. Go do your research well. Igbos can never be reduce to nothing cos they will always be your heart attack till the day u die

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can't The Igbo Youths Face Their Elected Representatives? by whitebeard(m): 5:24pm On May 29, 2017
Ikem11:

Pot calling kettle black.... And where does flattino, developers... And so on comes from? Your problem with some of Yorubas is that they don't mind dem business. If an Igbo man is doing well a yoruba man will be dying with jealousy but when a yoruba man is doing well, they expect Igbos to praise them. Anu ofia
what if we ban tradition..!!
Re: Why Can't The Igbo Youths Face Their Elected Representatives? by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 29, 2017
Ikem11:

That you still hear Nigeria outside nigeria is because of Igbos. Go do your research well. Igbos can never be reduce to nothing cos they will always be your heart attack till the day u die

Please don't flatter yourself. You mean the news of drug trafficking?

8 Likes

Re: Why Can't The Igbo Youths Face Their Elected Representatives? by Ikem11(m): 5:25pm On May 29, 2017
Ichel:

Assalaam Alaikum
See an illiterate like you trying to correct what u don't know... Go back to your English teacher with that sentence to know if it's correct or not.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can't The Igbo Youths Face Their Elected Representatives? by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 29, 2017
Ikem11:

Please don't flatter yourself. You mean the news of drug trafficking? If you have not been reduced to nothing, why are you crying for freedom and disturbing the peace of other Nigerians? Admit it, the big two have completely outwitted you in this Nigerian project.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can't The Igbo Youths Face Their Elected Representatives? by Ikem11(m): 5:29pm On May 29, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Please don't flatter yourself. You mean the news of drug trafficking? If you have not been reduced to nothing, why are you crying for freedom and disturbing the peace of other Nigerians? Admit it, the big two have completely outwitted you in this Nigerian project.
You will soon use your sister do ritual. Vampires

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can't The Igbo Youths Face Their Elected Representatives? by ba7man(m): 5:30pm On May 29, 2017
Ikem11:

If an Igbo man is doing well a yoruba man will be dying with jealousy......
Oh....You mean those your drug dealers?? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't The Igbo Youths Face Their Elected Representatives? by Ikem11(m): 5:32pm On May 29, 2017
ba7man:
Oh....You mean those your drug dealers?? cheesy
What else you good at? Blood sucker.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can't The Igbo Youths Face Their Elected Representatives? by Ichel: 5:33pm On May 29, 2017
Ikem11:

See an illiterate like you trying to correct what u don't know... Go back to your English teacher with that sentence to know if it's correct or not.
are u on ur period?

1 Like

Re: Why Can't The Igbo Youths Face Their Elected Representatives? by Blue3k(m): 5:38pm On May 29, 2017
Alcatraz005 Alot of them are social media sloganeers. They don't reflect on how to actually get goal accomplished. They say they should be released but don't elect people ideology in line with belief. They have even brought discussion to floor like Scotland or Catalonia.

In a statement issued in Abakaliki, the Chairman of the South East Governors’ Forum and Governor of Ebonyi State, Chief David Umahi called for calm and wisdom in the ongoing agitation for Biafran state, adding that Nigeria could still be one.

No need to argue about who is holding whom back. Simply had them this quote and tell them to get their house in order. Tell IPOB or MASSOB to form a party and elect them. It might be easier to pressure current politicians to support goal.

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't The Igbo Youths Face Their Elected Representatives? by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 29, 2017
Ikem11:

You will soon use your sister do ritual. Vampires

Very typical. Resort to invectives in the face of superior argument.Igbo logic.

5 Likes

Re: Why Can't The Igbo Youths Face Their Elected Representatives? by sekundosekundo: 5:45pm On May 29, 2017
Op your tribe is slaved more and more than the Igbos you are calling slaves. What Lord Lugard (curse be upon him) did is unacceptable. Be sincere to yourself and tell me what the Igbos and Hausas have in common for them to be grouped in a useless one NIGERIA?.

Igbos are Christians, can you tell me how many times the word Christian appeared in your useless constitution?.

Why is it that a citizen of your Nigeria will be judged according to Sharia court and constitution?.

Pls if you don't know what to write or do, goan teach Buhari ABCD in London hospital.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Can't The Igbo Youths Face Their Elected Representatives? by Iamwrath: 5:54pm On May 29, 2017
They can't do that , as long as Polithiefcians are giving them 1500 to go an protest against Buhari

I met dabullit on nairaland and these are the salient points he has been raising

some ediot boy even argued with me today that Ibos are marginalized, that no capital project is being carried out in their Biafraudian land

Lo and Behold i came across this news on this same nairaland

http://dailypost.ng/2017/05/28/ekweremadu-hails-fg-enugu-27km-road-project/?utm_source=dlvr.it_dp1&utm_medium=facebook

Isn't Enugu the hub of Biafraudian activities ?

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't The Igbo Youths Face Their Elected Representatives? by najoke: 5:54pm On May 29, 2017
Ikem11:
Who told you Igbos have problem with Yorubas? Is that what they teach [/b]you in school?
[b]Gala selling Baifuro spotted, go school dem no go gree go na to come lagos come sell dem sabi grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Can't The Igbo Youths Face Their Elected Representatives? by Iamwrath: 6:00pm On May 29, 2017
You both are right

that's if you are right , Teach is present continuous tense , which probably means you assumed He's still a student and i believe that would be a wrong assumption
Ikem11:

Alcatraz005:

Very typical. Resort to invectives in the face of superior argument.Igbo logic.
Very typical, that's true , and Taught is the correct tense in this situation as well even though teach is also correct

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't The Igbo Youths Face Their Elected Representatives? by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 29, 2017
sekundosekundo:
Op your tribe is slaved more and more than the Igbos you are calling slaves. What Lord Lugard (curse be upon him) did is unacceptable. Be sincere to yourself and tell me what the Igbos and Hausas have in common for them to be grouped in a useless one NIGERIA?.

Igbos are Christians, can you tell me how many times the word Christian appeared in your useless constitution?.

Why is it that a citizen of your Nigeria will be judged according to Sharia court and constitution?.

Pls if you don't know what to write or do, goan teach Buhari ABCD in London hospital.

First of all, I am Christian too and I probably detest the Hausa more than you do but I as a Yoruba man has chosen to deal with them through tact. The issue of sharia appearing in the constitution to the exclusion of Christianity is a valid concern which christians have noted and are taking constructive steps to confront. Nobody is faulting the agitation of the Igbo's but the methodology is what is faulty. The igbo are the least prepared to secede from Nigeria due to the parlous state of the region. The Igbos never invest at home but can the found even where you won't see the dead body of a Yoruba man.

As for the issue of a Christian or igbo being judged by sharia, to the best of my little knowledge in Islamic jurisprudence, only a Muslim can be judged according to the tenets of sharia law. A Christian can only be judge under sharia if he submits to the jurisdiction of the court. I have never seen where a Christian has been judged according to sharia at least in Nigeria. The agitation needs to be properly planned for years and diplomacy actively deployed to ensure that all avenues are exhausted before a resort to armed struggle.

The Yorubas are aware of the antics of the Hausa and we know how to play their game. I can assure you that the moment the Hausa or even our Muslim brothers in yorubaland try to force the sharia down the throat of our Christian populace, that is the end of one Nigeria as we are intellectually, diplomatically and geo politically equipped to engage the international community to peacefully Balkanize the country. Self determination for any group would not be achieved by hurling of insults to our would be allies or needless grandstanding as is being done by the Ipob. If the Christian population of Nigeria are to be free from the stranglehold of the the Muslim north, we have to prepare economically, military and diplomatically to ensure that the country is peacefully Balkanized and not make an enemy of the north.

5 Likes

Re: Why Can't The Igbo Youths Face Their Elected Representatives? by reptile1: 6:07pm On May 29, 2017
A brown roofer and shiit throwing republicans of the waste won't fail to open thread after thread on Biafra and igbos in general. Seems Biafra is their current nitemare. U cat men of the waste better stay in ur turf or risk having to fight online with igbos every now and then grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can't The Igbo Youths Face Their Elected Representatives? by Ikem11(m): 6:19pm On May 29, 2017
Iamwrath:
You both are right

that's if you are right , Teach is present continuous tense , which probably means you assumed He's still a student and i believe that would be a wrong assumption

Very typical, that's true , and Taught is the correct tense in this situation as well even though teach is also correct

He claims he knows it all. And meanwhile, my comment was based on his article which shows he still in school anyway.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can't The Igbo Youths Face Their Elected Representatives? by Rossikki: 6:19pm On May 29, 2017
^^That goes superbly with peppery red stew and pounded yam. Yummy...
Re: Why Can't The Igbo Youths Face Their Elected Representatives? by Ikem11(m): 6:23pm On May 29, 2017
Alcatraz005:

First of all, I am Christian too and I probably detest the Hausa more than you do but I as a Yoruba man has chosen to deal with them through tact. The issue of sharia appearing in the constitution to the exclusion of Christianity is a valid concern which christians have noted and are taking constructive steps to confront. Nobody is faulting the agitation of the Igbo's but the methodology is what is faulty. The igbo are the least prepared to secede from Nigeria due to the parlous state of the region. The Igbos never invest at home but can the found even where you won't see the dead body of a Yoruba man.

As for the issue of a Christian or igbo being judged by sharia, to the best of my little knowledge in Islamic jurisprudence, only a Muslim can be judged according to the tenets of sharia law. A Christian can only be judge under sharia if he submits to the jurisdiction of the court. I have never seen where a Christian has been judged according to sharia at least in Nigeria. The agitation needs to be properly planned for years and diplomacy actively deployed to ensure that all avenues are exhausted before a resort to armed struggle.

The Yorubas are aware of the antics of the Hausa and we know how to play their game. I can assure you that the moment the Hausa or even our Muslim brothers in yorubaland try to force the sharia down the throat of our Christian populace, that is the end of one Nigeria as we are intellectually, diplomatically and geo politically equipped to engage the international community to peacefully Balkanize the country. Self determination for any group would not be achieved by hurling of insults to our would be allies or needless grandstanding as is being done by the Ipob. If the Christian population of Nigeria are to be free from the stranglehold of the the Muslim north, we have to prepare economically, military and diplomatically to ensure that the country is peacefully Balkanized and not make an enemy of the north.
There is a saying that says '' we disagree to agree in other to achieve a purpose'' the truth still remain there will never be an agreement between an hausa man and Igbo man.

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't The Igbo Youths Face Their Elected Representatives? by Customer80: 6:32pm On May 29, 2017
That Igbos can never invest in their home? Please where does innoson, richbon, luis carter, coscharis, j u udeagbala, dubic etc have their investments? This is rubbish man

6 Likes

Re: Why Can't The Igbo Youths Face Their Elected Representatives? by deedeedee1: 7:08pm On May 29, 2017
This is what these people should do. Call all your leaders and tell them to fight with you to achieve a biafra country.
Simple as ABC!!!
Re: Why Can't The Igbo Youths Face Their Elected Representatives? by TheKingdom: 7:12pm On May 29, 2017
The Igbo governors from Udenwa and Orji Kanu to the current set are nothing more than warrant chiefs imposed by the Nigerian machinery to ensure the East is divided, underdeveloped, and worthless. The Igbo youths cant just go to them on Biafra, but need to eliminate these satanist all together.

Violence is not always the best option, but the problem in the East is very bad, because the so called leaders are being protected by the Nigerian machinery
Re: Why Can't The Igbo Youths Face Their Elected Representatives? by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 29, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Ok...you done win. Then take a walk and stop jumping from one igbo thread to the other. Enjoy your ego of being the master. Hope this will make you sleep well tonite... !!!! Smh

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't The Igbo Youths Face Their Elected Representatives? by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 29, 2017
najoke:

Gala selling Baifuro spotted, go school dem no go gree go na to come lagos come sell dem sabi grin grin grin grin grin

You go school pass igbos?........

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osibanjo Can Never Be President - Ayodele Fayose / Which Portion Would You Drink? (photo) / Why Politicians Prefer PDP Govt To Buhari's APC Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.