Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,281 members, 7,818,951 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Need Help In Tracking Bet9ja Virtual Stations. - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Need Help In Tracking Bet9ja Virtual Stations. (41037 Views)

Satellite Tracking / Cable That Lets Me Watch Only My Preferred Stations? / Tracking The Entire Arc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help In Tracking Bet9ja Virtual Stations. by 3Div: 9:46pm On Jun 27, 2016
Hello,

I recently opened a Bet9ja franchise. Unfortunately, the company has informed me that they wouldn't be able to provide the virtual games decoder at this time.

someone told me that there is a way to use Strong decoder o some other one.

I require the services of someone who has the technical know-how.

Thanks
Re: Need Help In Tracking Bet9ja Virtual Stations. by sharaff6(m): 10:25pm On Jun 27, 2016
buy any mpeg4 decoder for your virtual games.. or call sharrysat for the best tracking of your dish on 08020561172 . buy any mpeg4 decoder for your virtual games.. or call sharrysat for the best tracking of your dish on 08020561172 .
Re: Need Help In Tracking Bet9ja Virtual Stations. by 3Div: 11:14pm On Jun 27, 2016
sharaff6:
buy any mpeg4 decoder for your virtual games.. or call sharrysat for the best tracking of your dish on 08020561172 . buy any mpeg4 decoder for your virtual games.. or call sharrysat for the best tracking of your dish on 08020561172 .

mpeg4 decoder ? Where can one get that ?
Re: Need Help In Tracking Bet9ja Virtual Stations. by satelliteDISH(m): 3:02am On Jun 28, 2016
3Div:

mpeg4 decoder ? Where can one get that ?

Are U in Benin city?
Re: Need Help In Tracking Bet9ja Virtual Stations. by 3Div: 8:44am On Jun 28, 2016
satelliteDISH:

Are U in Benin city?
Yola and Osogbo
Re: Need Help In Tracking Bet9ja Virtual Stations. by mecussey(m): 11:32am On Jul 06, 2016
3Div:

Yola and Osogbo

I will give you a HUMAX MPEG4 HD decoder for 10k. I will program the bet9ja, dograce and virtual soccer for you inside. Go to your local market, buy 90cm dish face 5 deg east (dish facing almost heaven) turn the lnb mouth to 7 oclock and move the dish towards south. The frequency is 11919 H 27500.

1 Like

Re: Need Help In Tracking Bet9ja Virtual Stations. by seanblaise(m): 9:05pm On Aug 15, 2016
mecussey:

I will give you a HUMAX MPEG4 HD decoder for 10k. I will program the bet9ja, dograce and virtual soccer for you inside. Go to your local market, buy 90cm dish face 5 deg east (dish facing almost heaven) turn the lnb mouth to 7 oclock and move the dish towards south. The frequency is 11919 H 27500.
gudenin bro pls can yhu put me thru the process of using an mpeg4 decoder for bet9ja. tnx alot
Re: Need Help In Tracking Bet9ja Virtual Stations. by mecussey(m): 1:18am On Aug 16, 2016
seanblaise:

gudenin bro pls can yhu put me thru the process of using an mpeg4 decoder for bet9ja. tnx 08134597430. tnx alot

Its simple, track SES 5...input 11919 H 27500 on your mpeg 4 receiver and scan bet9ja. Its free and the signal is strong. Any mpeg 4 will work.
Re: Need Help In Tracking Bet9ja Virtual Stations. by kayzat: 10:27pm On Mar 22, 2017
mecussey:

Its simple, track SES 5...input 11919 H 27500 on your mpeg 4 receiver and scan bet9ja. Its free and the signal is strong. Any mpeg 4 will work.

How much will all this cost Sir?
Re: Need Help In Tracking Bet9ja Virtual Stations. by mecussey(m): 6:58am On Mar 23, 2017
kayzat:

How much will all this cost Sir?
15k or less depending on your vendor.
Re: Need Help In Tracking Bet9ja Virtual Stations. by kayzat: 7:01am On Mar 23, 2017
mecussey:

15k or less depending on your vendor.

Where is your location Sir?
Re: Need Help In Tracking Bet9ja Virtual Stations. by mecussey(m): 7:12am On Mar 23, 2017
kayzat:

Where is your location Sir?
I dey Umuahia at the moment...but will be in Owerri next wk.
Re: Need Help In Tracking Bet9ja Virtual Stations. by Aziz1(m): 10:54pm On Mar 27, 2017
I am in Ghana, should i point the satellite dish to East or face it to the West?
Re: Need Help In Tracking Bet9ja Virtual Stations. by trewbless(m): 12:12am On Jun 23, 2017
Aziz1:
I am in Ghana, should i point the satellite dish to East or face it to the West?
The satellite u are trying to track is ses5 at 4.9 E with Azimuth of 166.3 and ur true elevation angle of 82.0 degree then u minus ur offset angle of 22 degree to give elevation angle of 60 degree, and ur and also use this frequency 12034 and symbol rate 27499 polarisation H good luck and God bless u. Trewbless
Re: Need Help In Tracking Bet9ja Virtual Stations. by trewbless(m): 12:19am On Jun 23, 2017
Aziz1:

Is between east and west the Azimuth is 166.3 make use of ur compass to get the accurate Azimuth the elevation is 82.0 then minus ur offset angle of 22degree which will give 60 degree elevation angle. Good luck the satellite is ses5 4.9 degree east.
Re: Need Help In Tracking Bet9ja Virtual Stations. by harryshevy: 10:35am On Jun 23, 2017
good morning how u doing
I don't no if u can guide MI on d process of the installation of viewsat decoder for bet9ja virtual games.
thanks
God bless
Re: Need Help In Tracking Bet9ja Virtual Stations. by trewbless(m): 8:51pm On Jun 23, 2017
harryshevy:
good morning how u doing
I don't no if u can guide MI on d process of the installation of viewsat decoder for bet9ja virtual games.
thanks
God bless
Where do u reside then, it's not all that hard to track , all u need to do is just follow my instruction u are done ,belt naija is located at 4.9E SES 5 Azimuth 166.3 elevation Angle is 82.0 minus your offset angle of 22 ur elevation now will be 60 make use of ur inclinometer or protractor pls and use this freq. 11919 symbol rate 27499 pol H
Re: Need Help In Tracking Bet9ja Virtual Stations. by harryshevy: 5:59am On Jun 24, 2017
I reside in sango otta boss. iyana-iyesi precisely can u help with installation
Re: Need Help In Tracking Bet9ja Virtual Stations. by trewbless(m): 2:25pm On Jun 24, 2017
harryshevy:
I reside in sango otta boss. iyana-iyesi precisely can u help with installation
I lived in Egbeda if u want me to com and install it now just call me on phone let make the negotiation then I start coming down right away
Re: Need Help In Tracking Bet9ja Virtual Stations. by trewbless(m): 2:27pm On Jun 24, 2017
trewbless:

I lived in Egbeda if u want me to com and install it now just call me on phone let make the negotiation then I start coming down right away
Or if u want to come down to my place I give u information on how to get it done in less than 10 by urself all alone ,the choice is urs
Re: Need Help In Tracking Bet9ja Virtual Stations. by trewbless(m): 8:28pm On Jun 30, 2017
mecussey:

My brother LNB skew depend on ur topography it's depend on the area where u lived, telling somebody to turn LNB to 7,6,9,10 o'clock is wrong, I will give an example for that, there a man that called me on telephone that he browse the web and he saw my profile online ,that he wanted me to come to Omale estate and help him out, that an installer came to install Dstv and ses5 at @5.2E which u are referring almost facing the sky, so I went on getting there I placed my inclinometer adjust my elevation pick up my compass adjust the azimuth I set the lnb skew which is -16.7 which is that 7 o' clock as u guys normally call it, because that was the position mine was at Egbeda without going to online to get the actual skew position, my meter didn't give me signal, so my mind quickly go straight to the lnb skew which I did not consult online to know the topography in that Omale estate , I quickly picked up my IPad and login to www.dishpointer.com which I normally used ,then I discovered that the topography of Omale estate is quite different from my area at Egbeda so adjusted it and signal came up immediately , the man said is the the satellite u have gotten in less than 10minutes , I said yes that it wouldn't have taken me up to that 10minutes that there is something I failed to do , the man said this is wonderful, that the man that came to installed it spent almost the whole day, that the signal was not strong enough he then asked him to come and adjust it finally the signal goes off , that since almost a month he has tried and tried he couldn't get it back ,and that was why he decided to go online to see if he could get somebody else that could align the dish for him, hence he saw my profile online that was why he divided to call on me ,about three or four days later the man call me and started thanking me that he has really gotten the channels he needed, that he his very greatful. So my friend is better we tell them to rotate their Lnb round for mazimum signal output. Am sorry if I have offended u in anyway we are all one, according to my discipline we say " we" One . Have a nice day brother.
Re: Need Help In Tracking Bet9ja Virtual Stations. by mecussey(m): 11:00pm On Jun 30, 2017
trewbless:

My brother LNB skew depend on ur topography it's depend on the area where u lived, telling somebody to turn LNB to 7,6,9,10 o'clock is wrong, I will give an example for that, there a man that called me on telephone that he browse the web and he saw my profile online ,that he wanted me to come to Omale estate and help him out, that an installer came to install Dstv and ses5 at @5.2E which u are referring almost facing the sky, so I went on getting there I placed my inclinometer adjust my elevation pick up my compass adjust the azimuth I set the lnb skew which is -16.7 which is that 7 o' clock as u guys normally call it, because that was the position mine was at Egbeda without going to online to get the actual skew position, my meter didn't give me signal, so my mind quickly go straight to the lnb skew which I did not consult online to know the topography in that Omale estate , I quickly picked up my IPad and login to www.dishpointer.com which I normally used ,then I discovered that the topography of Omale estate is quite different from my area at Egbeda so adjusted it and signal came up immediately , the man said is the the satellite u have gotten in less than 10minutes , I said yes that it wouldn't have taken me up to that 10minutes that there is something I failed to do , the man said this is wonderful, that the man that came to installed it spent almost the whole day, that the signal was not strong enough he then asked him to come and adjust it finally the signal goes off , that since almost a month he has tried and tried he couldn't get it back ,and that was why he decided to go online to see if he could get somebody else that could align the dish for him, hence he saw my profile online that was why he divided to call on me ,about three or four days later the man call me and started thanking me that he has really gotten the channels he needed, that he his very greatful. So my friend is better we tell them to rotate their Lnb round for mazimum signal output. Am sorry if I have offended u in anyway we are all one, according to my discipline we say " we" One . Have a nice day brother.

It is normal to apply common sense in whatever you do. If a human being decides to act like robot, thats his fukkkkin biz
Re: Need Help In Tracking Bet9ja Virtual Stations. by trewbless(m): 11:07am On Jul 01, 2017
mecussey:

It is normal to apply common sense in whatever you do. If a human being decides to act like robot, thats his fukkkkin biz
My brother I hope are not angry with me oh?
Re: Need Help In Tracking Bet9ja Virtual Stations. by ottalo1(m): 2:42pm On Aug 01, 2017
Please need help with nairabet virtual dish settings
Re: Need Help In Tracking Bet9ja Virtual Stations. by agosu(m): 6:39am On Mar 15, 2019
Please I need help, bet9ja virtual live TV is not displaying on my systems, it always display a blank page whenever I open it. I am using Windows 7. Pls. I need help. I av used chrome, opera mini, Mozilla, internet explorer, all to no avail. Any one with any idea dat can help

(1) (Reply)

Descrambling Scrambled Channels / All Scramble Feed And Normal Channels Biss Key Codes / Multi TV Rescan Using STRONG DECODER

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.