Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Arm Robbery Attack over few beaten and wounded at Ile-Ife - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Arm Robbery Attack over few beaten and wounded at Ile-Ife (720 Views)

Ondo State University Student Robbed And Wounded (Graphic Photos) / Ritualist Den Discovered At Ile Zik, Lagos, Suspect Nabbed With An Iphone. Photo / 80-Year-Old Benin Doctor In Acid Attack Over Change Of Will (graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arm Robbery Attack over few beaten and wounded at Ile-Ife by Ronaldinnioh(m): 11:11pm On Jun 27, 2016
A friend of mine called me and said thieves with guns are shooting and robbing from their neighbor and he is afraid to come out or Run away. That they are calling them by names and it's seriously hot.

Pls what can he do now?

I adviced him to enter the ceiling since, I created a roof opening for him to hide and cover himself but he told me the girlfriend has refused to follow him up their and threatened to expose him if they come to his room and ask of his BF.

Pls advice ooooooo
Re: Arm Robbery Attack over few beaten and wounded at Ile-Ife by olatunjithomas(m): 11:22pm On Jun 27, 2016
nairalanders be like

"can we see the pics?"
Re: Arm Robbery Attack over few beaten and wounded at Ile-Ife by mast555(m): 11:26pm On Jun 27, 2016
he better surrender than hide.
Re: Arm Robbery Attack over few beaten and wounded at Ile-Ife by pyyxxaro: 11:28pm On Jun 27, 2016
HAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

YOU ARE ASKING US ,WHAT CAN HE DO NOW

YOU MUST BE A COMEDIAN

MY ADVICE * HE SHUD JUST COVER HIMSELF WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS*

THAT'S ALL grin

1 Like

Re: Arm Robbery Attack over few beaten and wounded at Ile-Ife by Matty145(m): 11:28pm On Jun 27, 2016
if it were in my own country, i would say Call 911 but den....

call the police den. afterall dem say dem are your friends
Re: Arm Robbery Attack over few beaten and wounded at Ile-Ife by francisbarrack(m): 1:53am On Jun 28, 2016
He should forget his sorrow. Y would she expose him after d robbery he should show d gf d red card jare. Simple
Re: Arm Robbery Attack over few beaten and wounded at Ile-Ife by Ronaldinnioh(m): 8:23am On Jun 28, 2016
When I called early hours of this morning. His phone was currently switched off. I don't really know what happened. I just hope is all good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arm Robbery Attack over few beaten and wounded at Ile-Ife by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 28, 2016
Ronaldinnioh:
When I called early hours of this morning. His phone was currently switched off. I don't really know what
happened. I just hope is all good.

Please keep calling him oo, let's know if he is o.k

(1) (Reply)

U.K Jails Nigerian Trafficker, Asemota, For 22 Years / Graduate Dies As Students Poured Water On Him In Jubilation After Final Exams / 74 Years Old Man Rapes Two Girls, Says He Does Not Regret (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.