Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

PHOTOS: Buhari Receives Unilever Gobal CEO Paul Polman And Obi Of Onitsha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Buhari Receives Unilever Gobal CEO Paul Polman And Obi Of Onitsha (2194 Views)

Governor El-Rufai Squats To Greet Obi Of Onitsha During Visit To His Palace / Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) / President Buhari Receives Unilever Gobal CEO Paul Polman And The Obi Of Onitsha, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Buhari Receives Unilever Gobal CEO Paul Polman And Obi Of Onitsha by ogochukwu247(f): 2:42am On Jun 28, 2016
Pres. Buhari received Global CEO of Unilever, Mr. Paul Polman, Mr Yaw Nsarkoh, MD Unilever Nigeria and Obi of Onitsha, Igwe Nnayelugo Alfred Achebe, who is also the Chairman of Unilever Nigeria at the Statehouse today June 27. More photos below..

http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/06/photos-buhari-receives-unilever-gobal.html

cc lalasticlala

Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Receives Unilever Gobal CEO Paul Polman And Obi Of Onitsha by fiizznation: 2:54am On Jun 28, 2016
Is this 'obi of onisha' the paramount ruler of all easterners or what? I don't get it, some clarification is needed here
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Receives Unilever Gobal CEO Paul Polman And Obi Of Onitsha by Rencent(m): 4:23am On Jun 28, 2016
2 ibos men..... iPad yoot will not not like dis news

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Receives Unilever Gobal CEO Paul Polman And Obi Of Onitsha by emmaraphael(m): 4:36am On Jun 28, 2016
will dat stop UNEC students from paying 8k as a reparation fee..... #Ozumbanascam

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Receives Unilever Gobal CEO Paul Polman And Obi Of Onitsha by greatiyk4u(m): 4:48am On Jun 28, 2016
The wise seek Buhari while the foolish ones who passed WAEC through "miracle" centres and sorted their ways through the higher institution call him a "dullard" here...spot the difference and be the judge

See even the richest black man bowing to great the "father of new Nigeria.......President Muhammadu okechukwu edeth Oluwafemi Buhari........GCFR,P.hD, GTC, MTN, HTC, OPC,IPOB..........lolz

6 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Receives Unilever Gobal CEO Paul Polman And Obi Of Onitsha by Shukuakukobambi: 5:15am On Jun 28, 2016
Can you imagine?? cheesy cheesy cheesy

obi of onitsha paid transport to abuja to go and pay homage to the Daura mallam? shocked

If my head was filled with chicken poo instead of a brain like the wailing, hateful, frustrated Zombies and the ipoo yoots, i'd have just screamed

"obi of onitsha is a slave"

but since Shuku Okuko Bambiala didn't spread such idiocy in my direction, i'll just say

God bless obi of onitsha and all lovers of progress in Nigeria cheesy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Receives Unilever Gobal CEO Paul Polman And Obi Of Onitsha by raker300: 5:21am On Jun 28, 2016
See them above...once Igbo name is mentioned, they gather like flies to a sore. But open a thread with "Yoruba progress" as title and watch them disappear

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Receives Unilever Gobal CEO Paul Polman And Obi Of Onitsha by raker300: 5:22am On Jun 28, 2016
Shukuakukobambi:

obi of onitsha paid transport to abuja to go and pay homage to the Daura mallam? shocked

If my head was filled with chicken poo instead of a brain like the wailing, hateful, frustrated Zombies and the ipoo yoots, i'd have just screamed

but since Shuku Okuko Bambiala didn't spread such idiocy in my direction, i'll just say

its a meeting not a pledge of allegiance, stop foaming in the mouth
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Receives Unilever Gobal CEO Paul Polman And Obi Of Onitsha by raker300: 5:30am On Jun 28, 2016
Rencent:
2 ibos men..... iPad yoot will not not like dis news
what is "iPad yoot"? Is it that you can't spell or you have speech impediment or are you just plain slow?

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Receives Unilever Gobal CEO Paul Polman And Obi Of Onitsha by doublewisdom: 5:30am On Jun 28, 2016
Buhari sucking up to the SS and SE. grin grin grin grin.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Receives Unilever Gobal CEO Paul Polman And Obi Of Onitsha by raker300: 5:31am On Jun 28, 2016
greatiyk4u:
The wise seek Buhari while the foolish ones who passed WAEC through "miracle" centres and sorted their ways through the higher institution call him a "dullard" here...spot the difference and be the judge

See even the richest black man bowing to great the "father of new Nigeria.......President Muhammadu okechukwu edeth Oluwafemi Buhari........GCFR,P.hD, GTC, MTN, HTC, OPC,IPOB..........lolz
what is this one even saying? I believe this is what the white men called "incoherent rants"
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Receives Unilever Gobal CEO Paul Polman And Obi Of Onitsha by Shukuakukobambi: 5:34am On Jun 28, 2016
raker300:
its a meeting not a pledge of allegiance, stop foaming in the mouth

I guess you're one of those who wave their pants in the air and scream 'slave' whenever pictures of people from other tribes visiting the seat of power surfaces?

How do you differentiate which isn't pledging of alliance?

4 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Receives Unilever Gobal CEO Paul Polman And Obi Of Onitsha by Shukuakukobambi: 5:35am On Jun 28, 2016
doublewisdom:
Buhari sucking up to the SS and SE. grin grin grin grin.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Yes o.

By obi of onitsha leaving his throne and region to go up north to visit and pledge allegiance to him cheesy

I salute your 'wisdom' cheesy

6 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Receives Unilever Gobal CEO Paul Polman And Obi Of Onitsha by raker300: 5:57am On Jun 28, 2016
Shukuakukobambi:

I guess you're one of those who wave their pants in the air and scream 'slave' whenever pictures of people from other tribes visiting the seat of power surfaces?

How do you differentiate which isn't pledging of alliance?
funny when the "other" tribe has an issue like a massacre of its citizens, they don't "visit" the sit of power but when it's for a handshake and smiles for camera, they're all over the place...that's the difference buddy
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Receives Unilever Gobal CEO Paul Polman And Obi Of Onitsha by asha90: 6:02am On Jun 28, 2016
Obi of Onitsha dynasty has existed for over 500yrs. The stool itself is so powerful that he commands the honour and respect nationally and internationally.

Because of the prominence of the stool, he serves as chairman to several bluechip corporate organisations and universities where he serves as pro-chancellor.

Obi of Onitsha is the most respected and most powerful stool East of the Niger.

fiizznation:
Is this 'obi of onisha' the paramount ruler of all easterners or what? I don't get it, some clarification is needed here

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Receives Unilever Gobal CEO Paul Polman And Obi Of Onitsha by Shukuakukobambi: 6:20am On Jun 28, 2016
raker300:
funny when the "other" tribe has an issue like a massacre of its citizens, they don't "visit" the sit of power but when it's for a handshake and smiles for camera, they're all over the place...that's the difference buddy

You can't help yourself obviously now can you? I know how it must hurt your chest beating self that the most visible traditional ruler in your enclave is smiling with the Hitler that uses your people for target practice in Onitsha? cheesy

What did your leaders gain from visiting the tyrant you weep over daily? Other than to come back home and ask you guys to watch, fast and pray? cheesy

4 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Receives Unilever Gobal CEO Paul Polman And Obi Of Onitsha by codedslayer: 6:25am On Jun 28, 2016
raker300:

Stop ranting abeg. Your Hoebi of Hoenitsha should be called a slave same way you naughty kids do for others.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Receives Unilever Gobal CEO Paul Polman And Obi Of Onitsha by Nobody: 6:51am On Jun 28, 2016
fiizznation:
there's no such thing as paramount ruler of all easterners...igbo enweghi eze!!!

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Receives Unilever Gobal CEO Paul Polman And Obi Of Onitsha by asha90: 6:57am On Jun 28, 2016
Why is the king at the forefront which made the person you quoted to ask such question in the first instance? Igbo might not have a unifying king but some kings are more equal than others. Below are the only kings recognised by the federal government. They are truly the only kings in Nigeria.

- Obi of Onitsha for the East

- Ooni of Ife for the West

- Oba of Benin for the Mid-West

- Emir of Kano for the North

BADNEAT:
there's no such thing as paramount ruler of all easterners...igbo enweghi eze!!!

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Receives Unilever Gobal CEO Paul Polman And Obi Of Onitsha by themilanway(m): 7:02am On Jun 28, 2016
Shukuakukobambi:

cheesy grin grin grin cheesy you don craze walahi
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Receives Unilever Gobal CEO Paul Polman And Obi Of Onitsha by JingoOAU(m): 7:13am On Jun 28, 2016
That Obi of Onitsha is the most handsome king in Igboland

Getting old, and getting handsome

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Receives Unilever Gobal CEO Paul Polman And Obi Of Onitsha by zendy: 7:24am On Jun 28, 2016
fiizznation:

Easterners? Who are 'Easterners'?
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Receives Unilever Gobal CEO Paul Polman And Obi Of Onitsha by aminho(m): 7:24am On Jun 28, 2016
asha90:
Why is the king at the forefront which made the person you quoted to ask such question in the first instance? Igbo might not have a unifying king but some kings are more equal than others. Below are the only kings recognised by federal government. They are truly the only kings in Nigeria.

- Obi of Onitsha for the East

- Ooni of Ife for the West

- Oba of Benin for the Mid-West

- Emir of Kano for the North

Wrong my Guy
Sultan of sokoto is number 1 in northern NIGERIA followed by Shehu of borno Emir of kano is third
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Receives Unilever Gobal CEO Paul Polman And Obi Of Onitsha by Nobody: 7:30am On Jun 28, 2016
BADNEAT:
you people love to Misinterpret the meaning of that word "IGBO ENWE EZE".
Yes, No king ruled all the Igbos together but some Igbo clans have a traditional thrones that are PRE-COLONIAL like Onitsha, Nri, Nnewi, Arochukwu and Agbor.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Receives Unilever Gobal CEO Paul Polman And Obi Of Onitsha by hucienda: 7:31am On Jun 28, 2016
The Obi of Onitsha tall o

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Receives Unilever Gobal CEO Paul Polman And Obi Of Onitsha by Nobody: 7:32am On Jun 28, 2016
Adaure4ever:
you people love to Misinterpret the meaning of that word "IGBO ENWE EZE".
Yes, No king ruled all the Igbos together but some Igbo clans have a traditional thrones that are PRE-COLONIAL like Onitsha, Nri, Nnewi, Arochukwu and Agbor.

re-read what I quoted and, find out who's misinterpreting here..
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Receives Unilever Gobal CEO Paul Polman And Obi Of Onitsha by Shukuakukobambi: 11:06am On Jun 28, 2016
themilanway:

cheesy grin grin grin cheesy you don craze walahi

cheesy cheesy cheesy

No be my fault o. Too much mixing with these internet yeeboe warriors don dey affect me cheesy
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Receives Unilever Gobal CEO Paul Polman And Obi Of Onitsha by 360frolic(m): 11:39am On Jun 28, 2016
cc lalasticlala
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Receives Unilever Gobal CEO Paul Polman And Obi Of Onitsha by Reportmusic(f): 11:44am On Jun 28, 2016
cc lalasticlala
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Receives Unilever Gobal CEO Paul Polman And Obi Of Onitsha by omowolewa: 11:50am On Jun 28, 2016
They should be tasked on using locally sourced raw materials
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Receives Unilever Gobal CEO Paul Polman And Obi Of Onitsha by Progressive01(m): 11:56am On Jun 28, 2016
fiizznation:
He is their Paramount Ruler. Can't believe he's licking the ass of a gworo chewing, shoe shining, kunu sipping, aboki. cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

EXPOSED: Joe Igbokwe, The Most Wanted By Bakassi Men 1999-2002 (must Read) / What Will Happen If Biafra Secceds / Apc Led Federal Government Plans To Rehabilitate Non-existent Buruku Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.