Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,232 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

How To Apply For International Passport. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How To Apply For International Passport. (654 Views)

Who Knows The Owner Of This Passport? (Photo) / Immigration To Hike Price For International Passport / Nigeria To Extend International Passport Validity To 10 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

How To Apply For International Passport. by aleem50(m): 5:37am On Jun 28, 2016
Hello nairalanders, I need the processes of how to get an international passport, your explanations will be highly welcomed. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: How To Apply For International Passport. by okonja(m): 5:49am On Jun 28, 2016
aleem50:
Hello nairalanders, I need the processes of how to get an international passport, your explanations will be highly welcomed. Thanks in anticipation.

Which state are?

Normal & Legal File fee is N25k, BUT if you don't wanna waste time, Budget N30k and walk into any Immigration office near where you are, don't talk to any gateman, act like you know where you are going...and meet the officers in any office there, tell him/her what you want and you get it done that day. If it's in Abuja, I can help anyway

2 Likes

Re: How To Apply For International Passport. by greatwhite(m): 6:06am On Jun 28, 2016
Interesting
Re: How To Apply For International Passport. by aleem50(m): 6:24am On Jun 28, 2016
okonja:

Which state are?

Normal & Legal File fee is N25k, BUT if you don't wanna waste time, Budget N30k and walk into any Immigration office near where you are, don't talk to any gateman, act like you know where you are going...and meet the officers in any office there, tell him/her what you want and you get it done that day. If it's in Abuja, I can help anyway
thanks bro, I live in Ibadan.
Re: How To Apply For International Passport. by justwise(m): 6:52am On Jun 28, 2016
aleem50:

There are more than 10 threads on this here please search this section before starting a new topic.

(1)

Watch Video: LASTMA Officials Towing Packed Cars In Lagos / EU Escalates 'visa War' With US With Americans Set To Lose Visa-free Status / Photo: See The State Of The Road At The 2nd Gate, Tin Can Port In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.