Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,549 members, 7,847,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:28 PM

Buratai Bought Second Dubai Property Days After Appointment - Sahara Reporters - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buratai Bought Second Dubai Property Days After Appointment - Sahara Reporters (39004 Views)

"Buratai's Dubai Property": Army Reacts To Sahara Reporters Allegation / Buratai And His Wives Own Dubai Property - Sahara Reporters / Wike Sacks Kelvin Wachuku As Commissioner 6 Months After Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buratai Bought Second Dubai Property Days After Appointment - Sahara Reporters by 0ubenji(m): 2:36pm On Jun 28, 2016
jpphilips:

You are right, the site should rank high in earnings hence to pay for info isn't gonna be a problem, again, when you build a reputation in snitching, people come to you with evidence.
Someone who is facing Burantai's court martial is really squeezing his balls, hey!! that's not our problem, #Kickout Burantai# he has disgraced our Government.
Lolz...SR's expose jobs won't go to waste only if all these quality investigation of theirs are being rewarded wit the 'highly- anticipated' persecution of these criminals..

1 Like

Re: Buratai Bought Second Dubai Property Days After Appointment - Sahara Reporters by poseidon12: 2:44pm On Jun 28, 2016
ArcIbrahim38:

yeah I agree with all what you said but what I don't agree with is we need to be RECOLONISED more appropriately RE-ENSLAVED for what....please read a book by the name HOW EUROPE UNDERDEVELOPED AFRICA

Yeah, I know about that book by Walter Rodney. I have to make out time to read it. And I think every one of us should read it. I agree with the general premise of the book about how Africa has been kept backward by the colonialists. But today it is us, the elites, who are under developing Africa.
All the elites do is embezzle money here and transfer to Europe, Asia or North America.
And if any of these people are accused, people take sides based on which ethnic group they belong to. We need to start being objective for a change. We cannot continue to blame the mess we make on colonialists who have done well for their country and themselves. We need to start taking responsibility for our mess.
Re: Buratai Bought Second Dubai Property Days After Appointment - Sahara Reporters by Teenaira: 4:01pm On Jun 28, 2016
Bolustic:
Sahara Reporters and Premium Times are truly deepening the roots of democracy in Nigeria. This is true investigative journalism.

President Buhari, Magu, please do the needful.

I can bet with my car that EFCC will not see this and hence no investigation. Even with all the details provided by sahara reporters. These guys have actually stick their neck out. I dove my hat, thank you.

EFCC should please just investigate one person who is not in opposition, Nigerians will appreciate it.

4 Likes

Re: Buratai Bought Second Dubai Property Days After Appointment - Sahara Reporters by Melinde: 4:09pm On Jun 28, 2016
cckris:
Is Buhari's Army Chief the most CORRUPT general in the history of Nigeria Army?
and the answer iiiiss YES!

1 Like

Re: Buratai Bought Second Dubai Property Days After Appointment - Sahara Reporters by jacksonite: 4:23pm On Jun 28, 2016
otokx:
He should resign for a start then get a good team of lawyers.
am sure the president will oblige him the use of his 15 SANS!

2 Likes

Re: Buratai Bought Second Dubai Property Days After Appointment - Sahara Reporters by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:50pm On Jun 28, 2016
obailala:
Oga Leopard2A7, if I may ask, why exactly are you tagging me and why exactly do you need my attention?...

Do I by any means look like or sound like or think like the pathetic depraved minds who run about the streets and internet forums, glorifying, defending and fraternising with every single fraudster who is exposed or is being prosecuted because of my political/ethnic/religious/tribal links?

Do I look or sound like one of the pathetic simpletons who jump about crying witch-hunt or marginalisation whenever a fraudster is exposed?

I'm sorry boy, if that is what you expect of me, you are certainly poking the wrong person; that is what makes me different from you. Thanks!
Re: Buratai Bought Second Dubai Property Days After Appointment - Sahara Reporters by Teenaira: 4:57pm On Jun 28, 2016
wirinet:
Corruption fighting back. I am certain this incoherent blabber is from Fayose and his cohorts.

I think majority of our youth need to go back to secondary school and retake English Comprehension. Reading this article show no evidence of any property bought by Burutai.
That General Buratai and his two wives bought a property valued at N120,000,000 is a vindication of the general's relative modesty in the Nigerian context. Compared to other general in any of the armed forces, this is chicken change. Imagine what general Ihijerika or general minimah and their wives is worth.

Where is the evidence that General Butatai paid money into TGF Sigma's account? What are the details of the said second property?

Proof? This is just wild speculation. Was Buratai directly responsible for soldier's welfare and when was this? Before he became COAS or the one week after being appointed Army chief when he is alleged to have paid for the second property.

Please note that the said first property bought by general Buratai and his two wives is not a multi million dollar luxurious mansion as being promoted by wailers, it is an investment scheme Dubai has been promoting for over a decade. They sell you luxury apartments or hotel rooms of various sizes, they then manage the property on your behalf by renting out the property to holidaying guests. You also have the option of staying in the room/apartment whenever you travel to dubai instead of renting an hotel room. After a period of about 5 years, you are expected to recover back your investment.

From the pictures posted by the OP, I cannot see the mansion and multi million naira farm owned by General Buratai near Abuja.

Bros, I hail o. Even when the military confirmed that the saint general owns the 2 properties in Dubai, you are looking for evidence. I think EFCC should be in a better position to unravel the mistery behind these allegations. One thing I am sure about is that sahara reporters will willingly provide additional evidence to support their stories any time such details are required. Nobody is saying every detail from Sahara reporters is true but these details are quite damning !!!

1 Like

Re: Buratai Bought Second Dubai Property Days After Appointment - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 28, 2016
omolola15:

Seriously? What if they are just honestly doing their job? Do you know how many apc members they have done the same thing to?
they're too biased. right from the time of yaradua till now. When some media house carries propaganda against their pay master, they're mute but are ready to attack if it's against their boss.
Re: Buratai Bought Second Dubai Property Days After Appointment - Sahara Reporters by DobleO7: 7:32pm On Jun 28, 2016
Aspireahead:
I still maintain that the problem with Nigeria is not necessarily the political class, but the herd of suffering followers who defend their opulent lifestyles and sanguinary proclivities.

We Nigerians tend to even forget quickly, maybe because things are tough for us. we have all moved on from the CBN employment scam, FIRS employment scam and believe me...we would have forgotten about this one by next week.
Finally, let Buratai resign and a full fledged investigation be conducted...he is in no way bigger than the other former service chiefs who are standing trial.
I still believe he can afford the house, but I don't believe anyone who served in the last administration as director of procurement in a corruption ridden institution like the Nigerian Army is clean.

As for the army, allow Butatai and his family to respond...you are in no way privy to all of his finances

You shall continue to Aspire Ahead. Do you know that a lot of people on Nairaland and in Nigeria at large are either ill-informed, misinformed or uninformed. Especially this particular generation, I don't know where it is heading to. They think it is just about PDP or APC and not about individuals.

1 Like

Re: Buratai Bought Second Dubai Property Days After Appointment - Sahara Reporters by Aspireahead(m): 8:09pm On Jun 28, 2016
DobleO7:

You shall continue to Aspire Ahead. Do you know that a lot of people on Nairaland and in Nigeria at large are either ill-informed, misinformed or uninformed. Especially this particular generation, I don't know where it is heading to. They think it is just about PDP or APC and not about individuals.

Unfortunately. this is the generation I fall into. The country will not move even an inch if we the holoi poloi's continue to fight ourselves while the politicians leave large.... but what i read online this days make me shrug about what future Nigeria holds. Everything manages to be politicise and in the long run tribalise. I part we get it right
Re: Buratai Bought Second Dubai Property Days After Appointment - Sahara Reporters by DobleO7: 8:53pm On Jun 28, 2016
Aspireahead:

Unfortunately. this is the generation I fall into. The country will not move even an inch if we the holoi poloi's continue to fight ourselves while the politicians leave large.... but what i read online this days make me shrug about what future Nigeria holds. Everything manages to be politicise and in the long run tribalise. I part we get it right

I agree with you.
Re: Buratai Bought Second Dubai Property Days After Appointment - Sahara Reporters by decomaniaboss(f): 9:36pm On Jun 28, 2016
Smartresult:
Is it his fault that he is the COAS , it is a crime to be a soldier, y u hasara reporters are all over him.
was this English or Hausa? Pls mallam shut up if u have nothing to say !!!
Re: Buratai Bought Second Dubai Property Days After Appointment - Sahara Reporters by ArcIbrahim38(m): 10:58pm On Jun 28, 2016
poseidon12:

Yeah, I know about that book by Walter Rodney. I have to make out time to read it. And I think every one of us should read it. I agree with the general premise of the book about how Africa has been kept backward by the colonialists. But today it is us, the elites, who are under developing Africa.
All the elites do is embezzle money here and transfer to Europe, Asia or North America.
And if any of these people are accused, people take sides based on which ethnic group they belong to. We need to start being objective for a change. We cannot continue to blame the mess we make on colonialists who have done well for their country and themselves. We need to start taking responsibility for our mess.

yeah I agree with all what you said again but that recolonisation part abeg withdraw it
Re: Buratai Bought Second Dubai Property Days After Appointment - Sahara Reporters by Peacefulgold(m): 9:57am On Jun 29, 2016
Dis people are heartless souls...hope Mr corruption fighter PMB is listening to all dis....can u imagine how inhuman some people can b...just don't know d kind of punishment dat suits dis wicked souls....but all I know is dat God will ever remain faithful...dey will all b punished one by one..
Re: Buratai Bought Second Dubai Property Days After Appointment - Sahara Reporters by cuteboy2: 6:59pm On Jun 29, 2016
Aspireahead:

Ogbeni...can you point out where I defended corruption in my post? I still Buratai and his 2 wives can afford 23million naira, especially if he served on UN Peace keeping missions.....but...but..the guy still stole...if he actually served as the Director of Procurement in the last regime. what am saying is the guy is a criminal...but he can still afford that house.

The amount involved is N120m or AED1. 5m or $419,000.
Where did you get your own N23m from?

Who sent you to come and spread lies here?

Are you the one that sent on UN Peacekeeping mission and paid him N120m allowance?

You need to go and take tutorials from Lai Mohammed on how to lie properly. Mtcheeeewww

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buratai Bought Second Dubai Property Days After Appointment - Sahara Reporters by happney65: 5:38pm On Nov 22, 2019
Tonnyray bro make we talk for here..
Re: Buratai Bought Second Dubai Property Days After Appointment - Sahara Reporters by LabDNA: 5:53pm On Nov 22, 2019
Tolexander:
If Sahara Reporters descends on you, there is only one thing involved, you are finished!

Is he not still enjoy his loot?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buratai Bought Second Dubai Property Days After Appointment - Sahara Reporters by rexwalters: 8:07pm On Nov 22, 2019
Tolexander:
If Sahara Reporters descends on you, there is only one thing involved, you are finished!
Just like sowore?
Re: Buratai Bought Second Dubai Property Days After Appointment - Sahara Reporters by Tonnyray: 4:43pm On Nov 27, 2019
happney65:
Tonnyray bro make we talk for here..
Re: Buratai Bought Second Dubai Property Days After Appointment - Sahara Reporters by happney65: 4:44pm On Nov 27, 2019
Tonnyray:
Got it. Please remove the numbers..Thanks
Re: Buratai Bought Second Dubai Property Days After Appointment - Sahara Reporters by Tonnyray: 4:46pm On Nov 27, 2019
happney65:
Got it. Please remove the numbers..Thanks
No blow your guy cover o.
Coded tins brah cool
Re: Buratai Bought Second Dubai Property Days After Appointment - Sahara Reporters by happney65: 4:55pm On Nov 27, 2019
Tonnyray:
No blow your guy cover o. Coded tins brah cool
Definitely bro..Trust me
Re: Buratai Bought Second Dubai Property Days After Appointment - Sahara Reporters by happney65: 11:15pm On Nov 29, 2019
Tonnyray:
No blow your guy cover o.
Coded tins brah cool

How far bro..currently running those paro..The number of the first one no go..I no even bother about it again..But the second one in dentistry went through..She said she is still at UCH,not done yet..but currently not in Ibadan..we still chatting for now though..

I go update you as things go..Thanks
Re: Buratai Bought Second Dubai Property Days After Appointment - Sahara Reporters by Tonnyray: 4:31pm On Dec 02, 2019
happney65:
How far bro..currently running those paro..The number of the first one no go..I no even bother about it again..But the second one in dentistry went through..She said she is still at UCH,not done yet..but currently not in Ibadan..we still chatting for now though.. I go update you as things go..Thanks
Correct niggie.. You go fvck am. Na real Animashaun. I dey do am on esteemo levels until I discover say na coded runs chick (dey do politicians sef) so I quickly free am. Seems she's put on a bit of weight from her facebook pixs I saw early this year but that ass suppose still rep. grin

1 Like

Re: Buratai Bought Second Dubai Property Days After Appointment - Sahara Reporters by happney65: 4:40pm On Dec 02, 2019
Tonnyray:
Correct niggie.. You go fvck am. Na real Animashaun. I dey do am on esteemo levels until I discover say na coded runs chick (dey do politicians sef) so I quickly free am. Seems she's put on a bit of weight from her facebook pixs I saw early this year but that ass suppose still rep. grin

"until I discover say na coded runs chick" Just what I wanted to tell you..I don suspect am too but wanted to be sure and na runs level I go dey do with am too..All things being equal I should smash anytime soon and will definitely give you the fitback..

1 Like

Re: Buratai Bought Second Dubai Property Days After Appointment - Sahara Reporters by Tonnyray: 11:52am On Dec 03, 2019
happney65:
"until I discover say na coded runs chick" Just what I wanted to tell you..I don suspect am too but wanted to be sure and na runs level I go dey do with am too..All things being equal I should smash anytime soon and will definitely give you the fitback..
My guy have fun. I been get more than 30 active ones for Ib those days. grin
This particular one almost had me fooled say she be good girl. Played her cards fvcking well but like my pipu say: eefin ni iwa grin
Enjoy bro. Sha no allow am use pregnancy hook you o cos she should be in that desperate phase by now grin

1 Like

Re: Buratai Bought Second Dubai Property Days After Appointment - Sahara Reporters by happney65: 4:02pm On Dec 03, 2019
Tonnyray:
This particular one almost had me fooled say she be good girl. Played her cards fvcking well but like my pipu say: eefin ni iwa grin
Enjoy bro. Sha no allow am use pregnancy hook you o cos she should be in that desperate phase by now grin

Ahahahahahhahahahaha..Pregnancy keee, grin grin grin..Me no dey sleep with side chicks without condoms o...I go update you as he dey go if and when I enter the "place"..

1 Like

Re: Buratai Bought Second Dubai Property Days After Appointment - Sahara Reporters by happney65: 5:20pm On Dec 15, 2019
Tonnyray:

Bro..The pictures as received..
Re: Buratai Bought Second Dubai Property Days After Appointment - Sahara Reporters by idid: 5:21pm On Dec 15, 2019
No wonder they want to kill Sowore in 2019

It will fail

Bunch of corrupt thieves all over the place
Re: Buratai Bought Second Dubai Property Days After Appointment - Sahara Reporters by Tonnyray: 5:48pm On Dec 15, 2019
happney65:
Bro..The pictures as received..
Pretty nice. Thanks dude.
Re: Buratai Bought Second Dubai Property Days After Appointment - Sahara Reporters by happney65: 4:09pm On Jan 08, 2020
Tonnyray bro,I don bone that level jare..she was responding well before all to just stop all of a sudden..Maybe she don kaa scope..Wondered why as I was keeping it cool and simple..I don even vex delete her number sef...wanting to tell you but kept on forgetting it until I remembered today

If any sure one sef dey,I no mind
Re: Buratai Bought Second Dubai Property Days After Appointment - Sahara Reporters by Tonnyray: 8:53am On Jan 09, 2020
happney65:
Tonnyray bro,I don bone that level jare..she was responding well before all to just stop all of a sudden..Maybe she don kaa scope..Wondered why as I was keeping it cool and simple..I don even vex delete her number sef...wanting to tell you but kept on forgetting it until I remembered today
Like seriously?
Something must've happened. The girl na animashaun as the name depicts (of course when there's something in it for her). Probably she felt na set up or som'n. Anyways, win some, lose some.
happney65:
Doctor? I no get anyone again o. Meanwhile it's like that Folusho don turn full olosho. She's really looking and acting it now and it's sad. Babe used to be a regular reserved, slim but endowed sexy chick. I probably gave you her old number cos she contacted me again recently.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osinbajo Campaign: RCCG Youth Pastor Calls For Sack Of RCCG Head Politics Dir / Kano APC In Disarray, Kwankwasiya Movment To Support Jonathan / Like Obasanjo Like Buhari?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.