Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,654 members, 7,851,239 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:39 PM

‘I Started Sleeping With My Daughter Out Of Frustration - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ‘I Started Sleeping With My Daughter Out Of Frustration (542 Views)

"I Started This Business With My School Fees And Robbers Did This To Me". Photos / I Started Sleeping With My Daughter Out Of Frustration-father / I Started Sleeping With My Daughter Out Of Frustration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

‘I Started Sleeping With My Daughter Out Of Frustration by bidjannorah: 8:51am On Jun 28, 2016
Read News,Search jobs,Sell your properties on Nigeria Classified Site http://ng./
Description
?

A 41-year-old man, Raymond Anyanwu, who reportedly raped and impregnated his 15 years old daughter, said that frustration led him into the act. Anyanwu, who committed the offence at Ajao Estate, Isolo, said:

“I started sleeping with my 15-year-old daughter sometime around January, after I lost my job. “I am a transporter, but I took to alcohol after I lost my job and could not meet up with my responsibilities as the head of the house.”

continue reading click http://www./ads/i-started-sleeping-with-my-daughter-out-of-frustration/

Re: ‘I Started Sleeping With My Daughter Out Of Frustration by Nobody: 8:53am On Jun 28, 2016
REPORTING LIVE. NAME CHECKERS ASSOCIATION OF NAIRALAND, FCT OUTPOST
Re: ‘I Started Sleeping With My Daughter Out Of Frustration by legendte(m): 8:54am On Jun 28, 2016
brown roof Republic go invade this post now.
reporting live from owerri branch
Re: ‘I Started Sleeping With My Daughter Out Of Frustration by UndisputedBosom(m): 8:58am On Jun 28, 2016
I would have called you a pervent but there re ladies who wil help me nd they re cummin...

By the way where was ur wife in all this
Re: ‘I Started Sleeping With My Daughter Out Of Frustration by Merlissa(f): 9:06am On Jun 28, 2016
I think you should be castrated out of frustration...

1 Like

Re: ‘I Started Sleeping With My Daughter Out Of Frustration by Mynd44: 9:25am On Jun 28, 2016

(1)

Legalize The Right To Own A Gun / Man Shoots His Wife And Daughter / Fake Medicine Alert!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.