Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,209 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

IBB University Lecturer Slaps His Student In Niger State - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / IBB University Lecturer Slaps His Student In Niger State (35651 Views)

I.G Yusuf IBB University Sex Scandal: Mercy Donald's Boyfriend, Patrick Speaks / Ishaq Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer Was Set Up & Stripped Unclad By Students / I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IBB University Lecturer Slaps His Student In Niger State by WowSweetGuy(m): 2:54pm On Jun 28, 2016
undecidedeven if he raped d lecturer's daughter?
bigerboy200:

There is nothing anyone should do to warrant a slap by a lecturer...I repeat..NOTHING..
Re: IBB University Lecturer Slaps His Student In Niger State by Kiish(m): 3:00pm On Jun 28, 2016
Abuse of the small power that has been given to him .na frustration go kill am.
Re: IBB University Lecturer Slaps His Student In Niger State by JovR(f): 3:01pm On Jun 28, 2016
I am an undergraduate of d institution. D guy in qstn came late nd d lecturer called him fort nd wen he entered d lecture hall nd gave him those resounding slaps. Some of d students said d man is fond of kissing d guy out of d klass (dats Dept. of Maths/Chemistry).

Everybody wnt 2 say 'i was there' wen it hppnd dats y dy began to coverage
Re: IBB University Lecturer Slaps His Student In Niger State by bestower: 3:26pm On Jun 28, 2016
Last slap...last lecture....last cloth.....,may u rest in peace in advance.
Re: IBB University Lecturer Slaps His Student In Niger State by ADUNOKIKI(f): 4:00pm On Jun 28, 2016
Even from the video before the man slapped him. It appeared the boy was scared as he envisaged it. As for the student pushing him out, there are students that like eye service.
The man must have anger problem. It's not new for lecturers to think they are God. But nemesis always catch up with them in the end.
It's evident that despite all that slap, the man won't let him pass his course.
Re: IBB University Lecturer Slaps His Student In Niger State by jundallah: 4:03pm On Jun 28, 2016
Today the leadership of NANS Niger State on the receipt of a letter being forwarded to it by the Students union government held a meeting with the Management of the university in order to proffer solutions and to make clear of our position by registering our dismay over the physical assault of a student by a lecturer
. After Two hours of heated deliberation on how to tackle this issue that has dominate the cyber space over the weekend.
1. It was resolved that a committee is to be set up to look into the matter
2. That any party guilty, appropriate sanctions should be apportion appriopriately.
3. That the student in question should not be further victimise by colleague lecturers of the lecturer.
4. The lecturer will be made to face disciplinary committee, as he has no right what so ever to lay hands on any students.

The committee which has all the stakeholders from the security unit, servicom, Dean students affairs, SUG and NANS, has been given a week to make its investigation and submit it's report to the vice Chancellor.

We employ all students to stay calm, as we would ensure that no students rights is being violate...
An injury to one, is an injury to all....

Comr. Abubakar Sadiq Afos
Secretary General
NANS - JCC Niger State.
Re: IBB University Lecturer Slaps His Student In Niger State by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 28, 2016
Slap uni student? Wetin my papa nor fit try? Guy arrange borris for that madman lap later In the evening
Re: IBB University Lecturer Slaps His Student In Niger State by iSpread(m): 4:22pm On Jun 28, 2016
Lol... He should come and try this in UNIUYO.
Re: IBB University Lecturer Slaps His Student In Niger State by bigerboy200: 4:36pm On Jun 28, 2016
WowSweetGuy:
undecidedeven if he raped d lecturer's daughter?
Yes..The lecturer should allow d law take its course..
Re: IBB University Lecturer Slaps His Student In Niger State by jesuspikinjp(m): 4:43pm On Jun 28, 2016
I swear i am going to slap him back not minding sending me away from the school, even as a secondary school student no teacher cant try that shiit on me. anyway i forgot it is Nigeria where anything goes.
Re: IBB University Lecturer Slaps His Student In Niger State by Deenite(m): 4:59pm On Jun 28, 2016
Niger state i hail una, some days ago, it was a woman cutting a babies joystick, yestaday a futminna student got matchetted today na lecturer slap student, i wonder wat we will hear from Niger tomorrow.
Re: IBB University Lecturer Slaps His Student In Niger State by Adeevah(m): 5:03pm On Jun 28, 2016
Let's not jump in conclusion

The boy isn't a student of the school
Doesn't even have a I.D card

Only came in through the back door, during a test...acting like a student...thinking he won't be noticed

#You can see the lecturer even searching his pocket to confirm he is not carrying a bomb
Re: IBB University Lecturer Slaps His Student In Niger State by canDy4eva(f): 5:23pm On Jun 28, 2016
Tunjihadeshelay:

What wasn't wrong with my English? I spoked out off my heart. I wanted to knew what do the boy do that the lecture slap him for. It's so unhuman
r u ok?
Re: IBB University Lecturer Slaps His Student In Niger State by canDy4eva(f): 5:26pm On Jun 28, 2016
Deenite:
Niger state i hail una, some days ago, it was a woman cutting a babies joystick, yestaday a futminna student got matchetted today na lecturer slap student, i wonder wat we will hear from Niger tomorrow.
try!
Re: IBB University Lecturer Slaps His Student In Niger State by Tunjihadeshelay(m): 5:42pm On Jun 28, 2016
canDy4eva:
r u ok?
Yes am I okay. Why do you asked? undecided
Re: IBB University Lecturer Slaps His Student In Niger State by jundallah: 5:42pm On Jun 28, 2016
he came late to d lecture den he enter through the back door. then d lecturer ask him to come down and climb up to where he is standing. the lecturer ask him where is ur ID card? the boy replied I don't have general ID card, which is true because d ID for d new students is not yet ready. then the ask him give me ur library I'd or any form of identity and the boy keep silent that's how the man begin to search his pockets. in cause of searching the boy he then slapped him and again and again. Now the question is even if he the boy defiled the man's rule of not to enter his class wen u are late, those that warrant the lecturer to slap him?
Re: IBB University Lecturer Slaps His Student In Niger State by KenModi(m): 5:43pm On Jun 28, 2016
akpos98:

#Lol thank God say you for accept the. slap had been you be still undergraduate.. you for see frustration for dat department.

I dey tell u my broda. I go jus behave my sef dey beg d man. Who wan chop extra semester? grin
Re: IBB University Lecturer Slaps His Student In Niger State by delishpot: 5:55pm On Jun 28, 2016
WowSweetGuy:
D question is -Wetin d guy do bfr i pass my comment

No later wetin the boy do, the man no suppose slap am. If that boy Sue, he will surely win. That is physical assault. The boy is not a threat, he was clearly helpless and unarmed the lecturer had no reason to hit him. He should have taken the case to school authority if the boy had gone against school rule(s).
The boy should Sue.

1 Like

Re: IBB University Lecturer Slaps His Student In Niger State by canDy4eva(f): 6:57pm On Jun 28, 2016
Tunjihadeshelay:

Yes am I okay. Why do you asked? undecided
oya no vex... Face front tongue
Re: IBB University Lecturer Slaps His Student In Niger State by Tunjihadeshelay(m): 9:20pm On Jun 28, 2016
canDy4eva:
oya no vex... Face front tongue
I am already face front before. Thanks
Re: IBB University Lecturer Slaps His Student In Niger State by canDy4eva(f): 10:04pm On Jun 28, 2016
Tunjihadeshelay:

I am already face front before. Thanks
uw grin
Re: IBB University Lecturer Slaps His Student In Niger State by akpos98: 7:37am On Jun 29, 2016
KenModi:

I dey tell u my broda. I go jus behave my sef dey beg d man. Who wan chop extra semester? grin
#lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Honour For 16-year Old Who Broke College Records With 343 JAMB Score / Why We Won’t Beg ASUU Over Strike, Parents Reply Keyamo / Blind Graduate Wants To Sell His Kidney To Further His Education (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.