Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

Current Epileptic Power Supply, How Is The Situation In Your Area? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Current Epileptic Power Supply, How Is The Situation In Your Area? (24129 Views)

Protests In Ekiti Over Epileptic Power Supply (Photos) / House Of Rep Summons Fashola Over Epileptic Power Supply / State With Most Epileptic Power Supply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Current Epileptic Power Supply, How Is The Situation In Your Area? by localblood(m): 11:00pm On Jun 30, 2016
AccessME:
stop making me jealous

Lol who jealous don epp?? Meanwhile benin city is dark out. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Current Epileptic Power Supply, How Is The Situation In Your Area? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jun 30, 2016
Blackout in my hood for close to 3 weeks now! No thanks to DIABOLIC CHANGE!

Re: Current Epileptic Power Supply, How Is The Situation In Your Area? by UnknownT: 11:09pm On Jun 30, 2016
BossDanniee:
Yeah, the situation is worst here in Agbor.
Compared to Asaba, Agbor case is kinda better cos Agbor has that TCN station at Irrua to fall back to, but the problem is that that 33kv line trips more than it stays online especially this rainy season. Any strong wind can trip the 33kv line

*****Heard that the fault has been rectified, soon Agbor will start enjoying the 18+ hours/day light it was enjoying before( IF generation improves)

Re: Current Epileptic Power Supply, How Is The Situation In Your Area? by Nobleman4l(m): 11:12pm On Jun 30, 2016
Almajiri1:

All liars are hell bound. State your location in this order----State,local government,street address and your house number MEN wants to come for verification.

It is true. In Badore, Langbasa Ajah environs in Lagos. Light has been constant, roughly more than 15 hours daily for like 5 days now.
Re: Current Epileptic Power Supply, How Is The Situation In Your Area? by Reference(m): 11:12pm On Jun 30, 2016
AccessME:
here in lokoja for more than a week approximately 14days now and still counting we don't have light trying to know what went wrong resulting to this power outage like never before, I was told that the pipeline that supplies gas to the power stations to enable them supply light was bombed by Niger Delta Avengers though don't know how true it affected all the nation including Lagos, Abuja, portharcourt, Enugu and the rest so, how is the current power outage in your area? have you had light for the past 1week if yes,how frequent is it?

You are in Lokoja just besides the mighty river Niger and all its hydro potentials and you are here talking about Niger Delta gas line vandalism. Are you nuts. Nigerians eh....
Re: Current Epileptic Power Supply, How Is The Situation In Your Area? by fairheven: 11:17pm On Jun 30, 2016
YourCoffin:
For my area nepa dey get zero revenue. Infact 5000 wey I load since March still dey campe

that means you have pre-paid meter.

but what can be more evil when you don't have prepaid meters, you don't see light and they still bring bill at month end?.. isn't that a call for revolution
Re: Current Epileptic Power Supply, How Is The Situation In Your Area? by Officialdokkey(m): 11:20pm On Jun 30, 2016
About 13hours daily!
Re: Current Epileptic Power Supply, How Is The Situation In Your Area? by islandmoon: 11:21pm On Jun 30, 2016
one week without interruption ,they only took the light today for 30secs when it was raining today, we use NESCO Electricity, I hate PHCN, I dont know how those guys generate their electricity OO, ask anyone who is connected to NESCO power in Rayfield, Jos , Plateau State

I love Nesco, when the Plateau State Government wanted to partner with them, Bluntantly rejected the offer, they said they prefer to remain private and pay tax .

we just need to change our attitude in this country and everything will work

NESCO is owned and manage by some oyibo in Jos, a remnant of the miners asset.

NESCO : Gloomy Economic Picture of Endowed Plateau State | 4 ...
www.4-traders.com › ... › NATIONAL STOCK EXCHANGE OF INDIA › NESCO Ltd.
Dec 23, 2015 - Since the first hydro-electric power station in Nigeria ( Nigerian Electricity Supply Company : NESCO ) was established in Jos in 1929, no other .

Re: Current Epileptic Power Supply, How Is The Situation In Your Area? by MARKone(m): 11:25pm On Jun 30, 2016
Johnolis:
The power supply at my place has gone terribly bad. Since the 24th of this month till yesterday,no light.,not even the annoying flashing. The light that was given to us that yesterday didnt last up to 15 minutes. Now the abysmal power supply caused water scarcity. A can of water that was previously sold at N5,now goes for N20.
Now rewind back time 2 years back.,my area Awka, Anambra state was having up to 18 hours supply daily,and minimal supply of 15 hours during Goodluck's administration. At a point in time, i even created a thread of the sheer daily supply of power. Some zombies attributed it to increase rainfall,now my question is, have the rain ceased falling?
Ever since one old certified Daura President without certificate came to be, things have totally fallen apart in this country. In the words of Achebe,''....the centre cannot hold,mere anarchy is loosed upon the land.''
Ever since the dullard came in, all spheres of life in this country have experienced one ill luck or the other.
In this administration, we lost 2 indigenous coaches in one month. Why are we not asking pertinent questions? Innocent lives are wasted almost on daily basis and we still remain calm? Hyper inflation, paucity of money and unimaginable poverty rate across the land. The sheer number of sad news that characterized this hullabaloo of a government is innumerable to count. And instead of us saying the truth that things arent moving right in this country right now, we are here playing party politics,dancing naked in ignorance and defending the undefendable. The poor masses keep dying while the privileged political class keep playing us "the puppet and the puppeteer" game.
The bottom line is that things are not moving and the government is insensitive and insincere. I know am writing this out of emotions, Yes, am just emotional that things should change for good. Last administration as bad as it was, people had one thing that kept them going. And that is 'HOPE'. Hope that things will get better. This hope is currently being taken away from the masses.
Let me stop here for now.

Blame it on the Avengers that are blowing up gas pipes, we've seen the effects and thus should collectively in strong voice condemn their action. Igbo si, ofu mkipisi aka ruta mmanu, ometuta ndi ozo.
Re: Current Epileptic Power Supply, How Is The Situation In Your Area? by akigbemaru: 11:26pm On Jun 30, 2016
power supply!
Re: Current Epileptic Power Supply, How Is The Situation In Your Area? by Malikko(m): 11:26pm On Jun 30, 2016
Been having minimum of 21hrs daily for d past 1 week, for real
Re: Current Epileptic Power Supply, How Is The Situation In Your Area? by freemanbubble: 11:27pm On Jun 30, 2016
[quote author=localblood post=47084910]Rocking light for the past one month in Okada,Edo state. D light don taya people self 20hrs or more per day. Sai igbinedion!!![/quot

na so una take dey decieve people. them ask for genuine response then you dey yarn anyhow.
where the light dey for okada?
even sapele road when be king of electricity for edo state nor dey get light again. na 12hours them dey get light now
my own side na okhoro. na three hours on and six hours off. but since then now we nor even dey get the three hours on again. since yesterday till now na just thirty minutes light them give us
Re: Current Epileptic Power Supply, How Is The Situation In Your Area? by Coolgent(m): 11:30pm On Jun 30, 2016
Bros dont blame government, blame Niger delta terrorists
Re: Current Epileptic Power Supply, How Is The Situation In Your Area? by Ayomide93(m): 11:32pm On Jun 30, 2016
20hours average, Ilesa... Osun State. Meanwhile my house in Lagos, Ifako Gbagada... 5hours in a week.
Re: Current Epileptic Power Supply, How Is The Situation In Your Area? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jun 30, 2016
Reference:

You are in Lokoja just besides the mighty river Niger and all its hydro potentials and you are here talking about Niger Delta gas line vandalism. Are you nuts. Nigerians eh....
Shut up
Re: Current Epileptic Power Supply, How Is The Situation In Your Area? by greatwhite(m): 11:32pm On Jun 30, 2016
At monijesu abk, 6 transformers out of service. They all ran out of oil btw jan/April. The disco officials told us the oil is about 2M. By implication each compound is to contribute 25k.

I keep asking myself. What exactly is the responsibility of the disco?
You buy your own cables/poles/meter/transformer oil or transformer. I don't want to believe their only responsibly is collecting money.

Re: Current Epileptic Power Supply, How Is The Situation In Your Area? by sokera: 11:37pm On Jun 30, 2016
It's 24/7 here in Kuala Lumpur ....

Re: Current Epileptic Power Supply, How Is The Situation In Your Area? by eedrees(m): 11:39pm On Jun 30, 2016
januzaj:
No light for like 13 days now
We are presently in stone age in my area
I don forget how ice block dey look like...I never see am for like a month now
The first time I saw a Christian dragging socket with a Muslim in the mosque I was so surprised....
The look Christians give you when you tell them they ain't allowed to enter mosque
This dude is a joke.. Can't stop laughing o
Re: Current Epileptic Power Supply, How Is The Situation In Your Area? by francis2565(m): 11:41pm On Jun 30, 2016
There was high powered delegation that reported AEDC that Lokoja is no longer getting Light and since two days ago they decide to be giving us light 2-3hrs daily. Wen Lokoja AEDC wanted to pick load they told them from Abuja not to becos they said AIRPORT in Abuja is using Lokoja light.
NDA is actually the reason why the turbines in Lokoja could not be powered. So lokoja will just be making do with 2hrs light daily until AEDC have enough gas to power their turbines.
But the annoying issue is that nobody is saying or apologising to Lokoja people why they have remain in darkness. our leaders are terrible people. Even the governor is a mess asking the entire civil servants to open accounts in access and zenith banks when almost all the workers are on loan in other banks.

if you are buying over any asset it is a common sense that you buy off the liabilities also.
imagine the governor telling other banks that when access bank pays the civil servants they will withdraw part of it and take to their old banks to service their loans. where is it done in a civilized world.

Re: Current Epileptic Power Supply, How Is The Situation In Your Area? by bumtos(m): 11:43pm On Jun 30, 2016
I was told that the pipeline that supplies gas to the power stations to enable them supply light was bombed by Niger Delta Avengers though don't know how true it.

A.P.C. , lies upon lies. God will save us one day. the same in my area in ikorodu lagos o.
Re: Current Epileptic Power Supply, How Is The Situation In Your Area? by ocloud81(m): 11:43pm On Jun 30, 2016
Why not relocate to Osogbo where we have light up to 24hrs daily. Kudos to Baba Fashola.
Re: Current Epileptic Power Supply, How Is The Situation In Your Area? by michealade(m): 11:46pm On Jun 30, 2016
Ibadan--- error. ijebu owu-error ijebu ikija-error ijebu ife-error ........I don't even know if Nepa exists anymore...na steady gen
Re: Current Epileptic Power Supply, How Is The Situation In Your Area? by ocloud81(m): 11:46pm On Jun 30, 2016
koboko69:
There have been power here since 11:00am till now, its 11:21pm. Before today though, its been average of 15hrs
Same in my area
Re: Current Epileptic Power Supply, How Is The Situation In Your Area? by michealade(m): 11:48pm On Jun 30, 2016
The only place u find good electricty in this country I osogbo.....Then sango,around dat obasanjo farm area.lobatan!!kano-error !Ibadan -worse ijebu-worse...Nepa don forget all dis place wey I mention.....ijebu ife-2mins/day at most 5mins/day
Re: Current Epileptic Power Supply, How Is The Situation In Your Area? by smallJagaban: 11:53pm On Jun 30, 2016
OSOGBO ELECTRICITY POWER SUPPLY CONSTANT DIE . YESTERDAY, THERE WAS 24 HOURS POWER SUPPLY. FOR WEEKS NOW, POWER SUPPLY HAS BEEN CONSTANT

OSUN IS SUPPLYING LIGHT TO ONDO, EKITI IBADAN
Re: Current Epileptic Power Supply, How Is The Situation In Your Area? by michealade(m): 11:55pm On Jun 30, 2016
Just go to osogbo....You will be sick of too much electricity....Best power supply in Nigeria remains Osogbo!No doubt
Re: Current Epileptic Power Supply, How Is The Situation In Your Area? by ans123: 12:05am On Jul 01, 2016
Here in College Road Ogba it's between 1 and 2hrs a day since March

Re: Current Epileptic Power Supply, How Is The Situation In Your Area? by Lucky4real28(m): 12:06am On Jul 01, 2016
In Thomas estate here in ajah..approximately 20 hours daily ..in the past 50 hours they took it for less than 1 hour..lights good here, sometime give me the impression that nigeria is changing buthe with people complaining, I weak!
Re: Current Epileptic Power Supply, How Is The Situation In Your Area? by BrainnewsNg(f): 12:13am On Jul 01, 2016
Mynd44:
Been having up to 12 hours daily for more than a week now

Lucky you
Re: Current Epileptic Power Supply, How Is The Situation In Your Area? by obomobo: 12:22am On Jul 01, 2016
Zero in my area here in Ikola
Re: Current Epileptic Power Supply, How Is The Situation In Your Area? by joey150(m): 12:26am On Jul 01, 2016
2 weeks and counting no light. Not even a flash or blink.
I cant even iron clothes or pump water.

This country is soo toxic mehn.

Am in surulere in Lagos by the way.

Never had it this bad mehn.
Funniest thing is nobody cares..getting used to the suffering.
I totally hate this country.
Re: Current Epileptic Power Supply, How Is The Situation In Your Area? by SpotlezDonald25(m): 12:27am On Jul 01, 2016
Here na 2 hrs a week.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

CCB: Buratai Declared $1.5m Mansions In Wife’s Name / Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Market Women And Children At Ikenne / President Buhari Meets With Heads Of Toyota Company And Japan Bank