Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Investor Here: Do You Have A Strong Business Idea? - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investor Here: Do You Have A Strong Business Idea? (3880 Views)

Business Investor Here!! Come In With Your Business. / Business Idea Of 200k In Abuja / Would You Like To Build A Strong Business From Home!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Investor Here: Do You Have A Strong Business Idea? by funsho75(m): 6:50am On Aug 03, 2016
kinmarax:

I think am interested in the printing press business. Please, I will really appreciate if you can send me a detailed plan of the printing business, the cost implication (office rent inclusive), the profit margin and expected time to break even to enable me make an informed decision about investing. Am looking at an initial investment of a little over a million Naira and subsequent investment depending on the profitability. Contact me on: sundayjiana@yahoo.com please ensure you drop your phone number should I require further clarification. Thank you.

Am also open to any other profitable business ideas from smart Nigerians within an investment threshold of 800k to 1M Naira. Please contact me on: sundayjiana@yahoo.com
I have emailed you
Re: Investor Here: Do You Have A Strong Business Idea? by Churchill01(m): 7:14pm On Feb 27, 2017
I need a strong team who are ready to make millions before d end of this year..... if interested Email me barney.junior81@gmail.com...... or call 07037189290
pls avoid getting in here if u ain't serious.
Re: Investor Here: Do You Have A Strong Business Idea? by hoyo: 10:13pm On Feb 27, 2017
Dronoms:
Hello Guys, Hope you guys are doing super. I am an investor looking for sound businesses or business ideas to invest in.
I will be considering every idea personally and deciding based on who you are, your business idea and return. Please send me an email with a brief description of the kind of person you are and your business idea. Motivate me to invest in your idea or business with a carefully crafted business plan.

Maximum investment will be N1,000,000

If your business or business idea interest me you will get a reply within 24 hours and we will schedule a phone call and finally meet up. Please no jokers or time waster!
Contact onoms4love@gmail.com

PS. Let's provide Jobs for fellow Nigerians.

Hello op, were you able to conclude any transaction here? Please share.....The idea seem like shark tank/dragons den; am interested in stuffs like this but have got issues with an average Nigerian as regards ethics and integrity
Re: Investor Here: Do You Have A Strong Business Idea? by Ysakaws: 11:13pm On Feb 27, 2017
Check the picture below of the name of this investment. If you have not heard of it, you can do your personal research, but you invest with only 220euros (135,000naira). If you are cool with it, whatsapp me (0 - 8 - 0 - 7 - 0 - 8 - 9 - 5 - 7 - 0 - 2)

Re: Investor Here: Do You Have A Strong Business Idea? by Trippledots(m): 10:31am On Feb 28, 2017
heard of sports arbitrage?
Re: Investor Here: Do You Have A Strong Business Idea? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Feb 28, 2017
Trippledots:
heard of sports arbitrage?
are you into it?
Re: Investor Here: Do You Have A Strong Business Idea? by Trippledots(m): 5:43pm On Feb 28, 2017
radiokilla:
are you into it?

sure..trying to put up screenshots, but i can't edit the pix to hide my vital info.

already have about 5 persons registered from this awareness i am driving
Re: Investor Here: Do You Have A Strong Business Idea? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Feb 28, 2017
Trippledots:

sure..trying to put up screenshots, but i can't edit the pix to hide my vital info.

already have about 5 persons registered from this awareness i am driving
tell me about, you can WhatsApp me my number is in my siggy.
Re: Investor Here: Do You Have A Strong Business Idea? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Feb 28, 2017
radiokilla:
tell me about it, you can WhatsApp me my number is in my siggy.
Re: Investor Here: Do You Have A Strong Business Idea? by Trippledots(m): 7:35pm On Feb 28, 2017
radiokilla:
tell me about, you can WhatsApp me my number is in my siggy.

VERY EASY, BUT I PREFER EMAIL PLS. SHOOT ME A PM.

TO ALL:
IM NOT DOING THIS MAJORLY BECAUSE OF THE MEAGRE AFFILIATE COMMISSION BUT BECAUSE ITS A VERY GOOD SIDE INCOME.....AND ITS PAYS BETTER DAN STAKING BETS DAT YOU ALMOST ALWAYS END UP LOOSING.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Real Estate Investment will Generate Approx. N35m Over A Period Of 5 Years / We Have Received No Document On Listing From MTN – SEC / Architectural Design For An Office Complex + 2no Of Store

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.