Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,538 members, 7,823,351 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Investor Here: Do You Have A Strong Business Idea? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investor Here: Do You Have A Strong Business Idea? (3878 Views)

Business Investor Here!! Come In With Your Business. / Business Idea Of 200k In Abuja / Would You Like To Build A Strong Business From Home!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Investor Here: Do You Have A Strong Business Idea? by Dronoms: 11:30am On Jun 28, 2016
Hello Guys, Hope you guys are doing super. I am an investor looking for sound businesses or business ideas to invest in.
I will be considering every idea personally and deciding based on who you are, your business idea and return. Please send me an email with a brief description of the kind of person you are and your business idea. Motivate me to invest in your idea or business with a carefully crafted business plan.

Maximum investment will be N1,000,000

If your business or business idea interest me you will get a reply within 24 hours and we will schedule a phone call and finally meet up. Please no jokers or time waster!
Contact onoms4love@gmail.com

PS. Let's provide Jobs for fellow Nigerians.
Re: Investor Here: Do You Have A Strong Business Idea? by iamSi(m): 12:39pm On Jun 28, 2016
Kindy check your inbox , thanks
Re: Investor Here: Do You Have A Strong Business Idea? by Dronoms: 1:41pm On Jun 28, 2016
iamSi:
Kindy check your inbox , thanks

I didn't see a plan and how do you intend to make money?
How much does this idea need?
Re: Investor Here: Do You Have A Strong Business Idea? by akpumping7720(m): 2:20pm On Jun 28, 2016
Dronoms:
Hello Guys, Hope you guys are doing super. I am an investor looking for sound businesses or business ideas to invest in.
I will be considering every idea personally and deciding based on who you are, your business idea and return. Please send me an email with a brief description of the kind of person you are and your business idea. Motivate me to invest in your idea or business with a carefully crafted business plan.

If your business or business idea interest me you will get a reply within 24 hours and we will schedule a phone call and finally meet up. Please no jokers or time waster!

good day bro. I don't know how serious u are in respect of what u posted here. but I will give it a trial by sending a mail to you. but before I do that, can u invest on sport betting agency? am planning to set it up in my area here before the beginning of next season. pls answer my question first and we pick it up from there.
Re: Investor Here: Do You Have A Strong Business Idea? by bobogee007(m): 2:34pm On Jun 28, 2016
Hello, I am Lawal Hassan. I have a business idea on ground requiring an investor with 10% monthly return guaranteed. However, your investment is safe as it would be paid back directly from my salary with a contract agreement signed to to that effect. Simply put you're investing at zero financial risk. If you have any interest in the business and a 10% monthly return, please signify here so I can proceed with further details or contact me on 08111512268 or lanimuss66@gmail.com.
Re: Investor Here: Do You Have A Strong Business Idea? by Dronoms: 3:06pm On Jun 28, 2016
akpumping7720:

good day bro. I don't know how serious u are in respect of what u posted here. but I will give it a trial by sending a mail to you. but before I do that, can u invest on sport betting agency? am planning to set it up in my area here before the beginning of next season. pls answer my question first and we pick it up from there.

Hello Mate, Sorry someone already pitched me sport betting.

1 Like

Re: Investor Here: Do You Have A Strong Business Idea? by Dronoms: 3:09pm On Jun 28, 2016
bobogee007:
Hello, I am Lawal Hassan. I have a business idea on ground requiring an investor with 10% monthly return guaranteed. However, your investment is safe as it would be paid back directly from my salary with a contract agreement signed to to that effect. Simply put you're investing at zero financial risk. If you have any interest in the business and a 10% monthly return, please signify here so I can proceed with further details or contact me on 08111512268 or lanimuss66@gmail.com.

Hello Lawal, send me an email with the details.
Re: Investor Here: Do You Have A Strong Business Idea? by jeftalene(m): 6:45pm On Jun 28, 2016
Dronoms:

Do you have interest in project/contract facilitation?
Its one cool latent way of making money many people haven't tapped into.
Very simple. We facilitate with your funds and we get 5 - 10% of the project value paid outright once we connect the developer with the land owner. I make millions of Naira from facilitation without doing much.
Investment is guaranteed.
Currently you can facilitate a 300M NGN worth of project and we get 15-30M. Then we share it in simple ratio.

As the rainy season winds down, developers would be on the search for juicy offers and we can tap into that.

Advantage: I am the direct mandate to the land owner so no bottlenecks.
Disadvantage: It does not provide jobs for many people. Just 2 or 3 persons normally benefits from it.

engineerosaz@gmail.com
+2348167394799

1 Like

Re: Investor Here: Do You Have A Strong Business Idea? by iamSi(m): 7:44pm On Jun 28, 2016
Its very simple and straight I can come on invite to explain more but this idea costs nothing less than 500k
Dronoms:

I didn't see a plan and how do you intend to make money?
How much does this idea need?
Re: Investor Here: Do You Have A Strong Business Idea? by Dexpro: 11:16pm On Jun 28, 2016
Hmmmm.... I'll drop my proposal. Will carefully observe your response.
Re: Investor Here: Do You Have A Strong Business Idea? by akpumping7720(m): 11:29pm On Jun 28, 2016
Dronoms:

Hello Mate, Sorry someone already pitched me sport betting.
Alrite. no probs
Re: Investor Here: Do You Have A Strong Business Idea? by Dronoms: 2:55pm On Jun 30, 2016
So far I have gotten one carefully laid out plan from a NL and I am totally impressed. I hope I get to do business with him. Just a page of is plan below

Re: Investor Here: Do You Have A Strong Business Idea? by master2016(m): 6:53pm On Jun 30, 2016
Invest your fund in Rosabon financial services Treasury Note for a period of 90 days and 180 days
and be rest assured of a good returns on your investment.
Re: Investor Here: Do You Have A Strong Business Idea? by careercrew1: 9:18pm On Jun 30, 2016
Dronoms:

Op I have what you need.. . I have a written a similar article on businesses you can start with almost same amount.

Read here: www.careercrew..ae/2016/06/5-businesses-you-can-start-with-just.html?m=1
Re: Investor Here: Do You Have A Strong Business Idea? by Trippledots(m): 11:40pm On Jul 01, 2016
Re: Investor Here: Do You Have A Strong Business Idea? by Olaoriginal(m): 2:01pm On Jul 03, 2016
Dronoms:

Can you invest in palm trees farming? There is a variety of palm trees that will start yielding in two years. It is an investment that will outlive the owner. I will get the plan across to you, but I need to know if you are interested.
Re: Investor Here: Do You Have A Strong Business Idea? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 03, 2016
Op, if you are for real, i think i have something you might be interested in. Will send you a mail.
Re: Investor Here: Do You Have A Strong Business Idea? by Dronoms: 11:03pm On Jul 03, 2016
Harbigail:
Op, if you are for real, i think i have something you might be interested in. Will send you a mail.

Have you messaged me?
Re: Investor Here: Do You Have A Strong Business Idea? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 04, 2016
Dronoms:

Have you messaged me?
Yes, i just did this morning?
Re: Investor Here: Do You Have A Strong Business Idea? by lorRhyMeZ: 5:55pm On Jul 05, 2016
Dronoms:

Hello sir, please av sent you a mail..
Re: Investor Here: Do You Have A Strong Business Idea? by Neroiam(m): 2:54am On Jul 06, 2016
I have sent an email in respect to this.

Subject: business talk.
Email: tonero.tristar@gmail.com
Re: Investor Here: Do You Have A Strong Business Idea? by funsho75(m): 5:17pm On Jul 08, 2016
Dronoms:

good day....
I have business idea but I don't have the comprehensive plan yet but if you are interested in any of them I can work on the plan.
the business include.
1. fashion design outlet
2. cassava processing plant.
3. printing press.
Re: Investor Here: Do You Have A Strong Business Idea? by ponpin234(m): 12:50pm On Jul 09, 2016
Dronoms:

Good day, am currently working om a private project on how to make an Air Condition power it self and work on its own without the need of PHCN or any utility Power company....

Which once accomplished, it will be a great innovation and surely different companies will want to buy the idea and you know what next will happen

If you re interested in investing into the project, you can message me back or send me a PM

Thank you
Re: Investor Here: Do You Have A Strong Business Idea? by kinmarax: 3:50pm On Jul 09, 2016
funsho75:

good day....
I have business idea but I don't have the comprehensive plan yet but if you are interested in any of them I can work on the plan.
the business include.
1. fashion design outlet
2. cassava processing plant.
3. printing press.

I think am interested in the printing press business. Please, I will really appreciate if you can send me a detailed plan of the printing business, the cost implication (office rent inclusive), the profit margin and expected time to break even to enable me make an informed decision about investing. Am looking at an initial investment of a little over a million Naira and subsequent investment depending on the profitability. Contact me on: sundayjiana@yahoo.com please ensure you drop your phone number should I require further clarification. Thank you.

Am also open to any other profitable business ideas from smart Nigerians within an investment threshold of 800k to 1M Naira. Please contact me on: sundayjiana@yahoo.com
Re: Investor Here: Do You Have A Strong Business Idea? by funsho75(m): 7:31pm On Jul 10, 2016
kinmarax:

I think am interested in the printing press business. Please, I will really appreciate if you can send me a detailed plan of the printing business, the cost implication (office rent inclusive), the profit margin and expected time to break even to enable me make an informed decision about investing. Am looking at an initial investment of a little over a million Naira and subsequent investment depending on the profitability. Contact me on: sundayjiana@yahoo.com please ensure you drop your phone number should I require further clarification. Thank you.

Am also open to any other profitable business ideas from smart Nigerians within an investment threshold of 800k to 1M Naira. Please contact me on: sundayjiana@yahoo.com
thanks for your interest.
I am preparing for my final year exam (last exam as an undergraduate)
I will be through will the exam on 28 of this month please I will get everything across to you after my exam.
thanks
Re: Investor Here: Do You Have A Strong Business Idea? by tinzymoha: 12:52am On Jul 11, 2016
I liked the basic turnover of the table you posted.. Please kindly forward the plan to me too... And also cc the persons email that sent the plan to you.. Am interested in investing modiolowo@ymail.com
Re: Investor Here: Do You Have A Strong Business Idea? by funsho75(m): 11:17am On Jul 12, 2016
tinzymoha:
I liked the basic turnover of the table you posted.. Please kindly forward the plan to me too... And also cc the persons email that sent the plan to you.. Am interested in investing modiolowo@ymail.com

maybe you should quote the person you are referring too.
so that he/will be notified.

ok
Re: Investor Here: Do You Have A Strong Business Idea? by Addegbuyi(m): 1:33pm On Jul 13, 2016
Dronoms:

Please Check your mail. Thank you
Re: Investor Here: Do You Have A Strong Business Idea? by ponpin234(m): 8:23am On Jul 14, 2016
Dronoms:

Am a student of OAU, i have an idea of establishing a suya / sharwama joint or a good snacks joint @ their pre degree site, which am sure it will shield a good result there and profit, cus the admit like 5,000 students always. Because i did an observation by asking the students who finished from there if there was any such entertainment ( food ) there and the told me no such thing there.

So if you want to invest in it, you can tell me how i can contact you to know how it will go...Thank you
Re: Investor Here: Do You Have A Strong Business Idea? by holubello(m): 11:44am On Aug 02, 2016
Hello,am interested in the investment plan displayed above, whoever owns the investment plan of the above displayed sample can get in-touch with me through - dammygcfr@gmail.com.......ASAP, let's discuss on how to grow together.
NB - Am referring to the investment plan which a page of it's PROFIT and LOSS PROJECTION is displayed above,if you are the owner, contact me. I can invest more,if am convinced.
Re: Investor Here: Do You Have A Strong Business Idea? by ponpin234(m): 12:07pm On Aug 02, 2016
holubello:
Hello,am interested in the investment plan displayed above, whoever owns the investment plan of the above displayed sample can get in-touch with me through - dammygcfr@gmail.com.......ASAP, let's discuss on how to grow together.
I just sent you a message to your email. Thank you very much

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Have Received No Document On Listing From MTN – SEC / Arm Money Market Fund / Earn For Yourself $1000 Free Amazon Gift Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.