Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Manchester United Fan Thread - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan Thread (75498 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Krayola(m): 7:14pm On Sep 20, 2009
~Sauron~:

Phil Brown's HULL did that last season. grin grin grin grin

Sharrap!! Who was talkin to u? grin grin

I see the gooners need baby-sitters now. So sad.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Sauron1: 7:42pm On Sep 20, 2009
presido1:

I think Owen should be starting games and not Berbatov anytime we want to play two up front.

Berbatov got things ticking in the first half.
His interchange with Rooney in the Citeh defence were just breath-taking.
It's natural for you to think he didn't play well today but lets face it. . . . .Shay Given delivered a master-class performance on the day.

If we keep on giving our opponents goals as we did today i don't see us challenging for this trophy.
First was Foster and the 3rd goal was Rio.
This is a game we coulda won without conceding any goal. Our defenders need to step up their game.

FOSTER is a good shot stopper but his football brain is atrocious.
He knew Tevez was a pitbull that wouldn't give up easily. . . . .Why didn't he bloody kick the ball out?

I believe we will win when Fletcher scored our second goal.

I knew there were more goals to come cos Citeh had problems dealing with the crosses coming in.
Fletcher, Giggs, Anderson, Evra and Rooney were outstanding today.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by chic2pimp(m): 7:50pm On Sep 20, 2009
United's keepers are second rate.

Van der sar had to leave juve cuz he knew he would have to play second fiddle to the GREAT BUFFON.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Krayola(m): 8:00pm On Sep 20, 2009
Giggs was something special today. Wayne Rooney won u that match. I think he was the one that found Owen. That pass was worth a million dollars.
Its a hard loss to take but I can't say United didn't deserve to win. It just sucks to come back 3 times and still lose, especially amidst the controversy.

Craig Bellamy is a class act. cool cool
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Sauron1: 8:09pm On Sep 20, 2009
Krayola:

Giggs was something special today. Wayne Rooney won u that match. I think he was the one that found Owen. That pass was worth a million dollars.
Its a hard loss to take but I can't say United didn't deserve to win. It just sucks to come back 3 times and still lose, especially amidst the controversy.

If the pass was worth a million dollars then you shoulda known Giggsy delivered it.
Rooney in Giggsy's position woulda blazed a shot over the bar. Giggsy's cool head and the vision to find Owen should be made a footie advert.
Take nothing away from Owen's first touch though. . . . . .

There's a german engine in Bellamy's belly.
He took that ball like FIFA 09 and ran with it till he scored. FOSTER should be ashamed of himself.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Krayola(m): 8:14pm On Sep 20, 2009
~Sauron~:

If the pass was worth a million dollars then you shoulda known Giggsy delivered it.
Rooney in Giggsy's position woulda blazed a shot over the bar. Giggsy's cool head and the vision to find Owen should be made a footie advert.
Take nothing away from Owen's first touch though. . . . . .

haha. I assumed it was rooney. Once Owen scored i turned the TV off and went to the liquor store. Didn't hang around to see the replays. I might have just cried grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by chic2pimp(m): 8:15pm On Sep 20, 2009
Krayola:

Kai u like to overhype things sha. Na wa for u ooo. Pass wey xavi dey deliver on a weekly basis.

SShey u dey watch the Valencia match? undecided I dey watch both the valencia and roma match.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Krayola(m): 8:34pm On Sep 20, 2009
chic2pimp:

Kai u like to overhype things sha. Na wa for u ooo. Pass wey xavi dey deliver on a weekly basis.

SShey u dey watch the Valencia match? undecided I dey watch both the valencia and roma match.

at all. no more football for me today. i dey cook shicken and rice. That defeat don demoralize me. grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by MrTA(m): 8:36pm On Sep 20, 2009
A little disappointed the our defensive errors today. Foster and Rio really need to get their ideas together. Foster especially. I get the feeling he ont be at united next season. Or a new no 1 will be brought in and he'll be the backup. I like the look of Akinfeev.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Sauron1: 8:39pm On Sep 20, 2009
chic2pimp:

Is Xavi 35?
Can you count the number of times Giggsy made Micah Richards, Stephen Ireland and SWP look like poofs.
Honestly, i think Giggsy lied about his age. He is 25, not 35.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 20, 2009
Craig Bellamy is a class act.

His goal was an impossible goal.
Drog did one better though.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by tubabie(f): 8:52pm On Sep 20, 2009
BlueDiva:

His goal was an impossible goal.
Drog did one better though.

How can you compare Craig's goal today to Drogba's? shocked
That is completely off tangent.
Bellamy's screamer fits the class act description more than the goal mouth scramble goal Drogba scored today!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by tkb417(m): 9:01pm On Sep 20, 2009
@Tubabie
Ure brilliant

One was a screamer and the other a scramble
How apt!!!

@Krayola
I need ur blood
U promised to die if Citey were beaten
Lol

@Sauron
Giggs is my hero anytime anyday
The guy at his age killed the defence line of Citey
Can't shout man
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by chic2pimp(m): 9:05pm On Sep 20, 2009
Krayola:

at all. no more football for me today. i dey cook shicken and rice. That defeat don demoralize me. grin grin
Heya pele oooo grin grin.

I don watch match tire ooo. Valencia are playing quality footy man.

TBH though,whatelse did I expect from a team that has Pablo and Mata on the wings plus Villa and Silva up front.

~Sauron~:

Is Xavi 35?
Can you count the number of times Giggsy made Micah Richards, Stephen Ireland and SWP look like poofs.
Honestly, i think Giggsy lied about his age. He is 25, not 35.
Giggs has always been a quality player no doubt.

The Arab twats probably shaded the first half considering the balance of play. However,the Scum bags probably did edge it overall(first and second half).
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Krayola(m): 9:07pm On Sep 20, 2009
tkb417:

@Krayola
I need your blood
U promised to die if Citey were beaten
Lol

hahahaha. My boys represent nah. Lack of Ade affect us. We woulda scored 6. We try, it was just your day today. There was no denying u guys.

Just remember, payback's a bitch!  wink We go catch u very soon.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Emperoh(m): 9:46pm On Sep 20, 2009
Pls who ever sold igbo to Rio today should not try that nonsense again!! ELSE!!

In as much as our backline goofed, i think i thoroughly enjoyed the game
Kray
If city are to mount any serious challenge for the top four, they should sort their backline out
Aerial balls always caught them napping. . .same player scored two headers from practically same position.
I will make my final decision when they play Chelsea who might not concede as much errors as we did today

mancs
Pls when is VDS due back. . . .i am tired of Foster's goofs!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Ibime(m): 10:16pm On Sep 20, 2009
Whats up scummies?

Forget story about time added-on etc.

Did Tevez foul O'Shea or did O'Shea foul Tevez in the build up to Owens goal?

From what I saw, O'Shea miscontrolled the ball, Tevez nicked infront of him, and O'Shea slid to ground to get the ball back, fouling Tevez in the process.

I am yet to understand how Tevez who was in front of O'Shea could have fouled him.

Answers on a postcard mothaphockas!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by jalether(m): 10:36pm On Sep 20, 2009
TKB whats up with the name calling, calm the f u c k down man and stop taking things personally
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Sauron1: 10:41pm On Sep 20, 2009
Ibime:

Whats up scummies?

Forget story about time added-on etc.

Did Tevez foul O'Shea or did O'Shea foul Tevez in the build up to Owens goal?

From what I saw, O'Shea miscontrolled the ball, Tevez nicked infront of him, and O'Shea slid to ground to get the ball back, fouling Tevez in the process.

I am yet to understand how Tevez who was in front of O'Shea could have fouled him.

Answers on a postcard mothaphockas!

Go and work out how Bellamy wasn't sent off for the foul on Anderson when he did a Martin Taylor-esque tackle in the first half.
Was he even booked for it?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 20, 2009
Muki,
Thanks for sparing me.

Scouts honour:
I promise to behave.  wink
Anybody messes with me, i'll report.

@Tubaby,

Sorry for the name calling.
I actually like you, you know.

Don't let others influence you,
You're a good kid.  wink

@Sauron,
You be my paddy.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by tubabie(f): 11:00pm On Sep 20, 2009
BlueDiva:

Muki,
Thanks for sparing me.

Scouts honour:
I promise to behave.  wink
Anybody messes with me, i'll report.

@Tubaby,

Sorry for the name calling.
I actually like you, you know.

Don't let others influence you,
You're a good kid.  wink

@Sauron,
You be my paddy.

OK Bluediva, we are cool wink
Cut out the Kid talk though its overplayed and I don't like it!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Nobody: 11:08pm On Sep 20, 2009
OK Bluediva, we are cool
Cut out the Kid talk though its overplayed and I don't like it!

Ok, noted.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by tkb417(m): 11:11pm On Sep 20, 2009
@Jalether
Name calling?
Can't remember calling u names?
And if it was the spat u were refering to, then take ur spectacles cos I wasn't the only one involved
Why direct ur post to me

Ignore me plss
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by debosky(m): 11:21pm On Sep 20, 2009
Chaos on the scummy thread. grin

@ Krayola - 'beating' big teams? Is that some form of achievement? cheesy I'd rather lose to Hull and still finish 4th than be 'flying' early on in the season and end up at the bottom of the table like Hull and co. wink

Utd was definitely better than Citeh - let them moan all week if they want.

Watch out for the next game - Ando has learnt Fergie's celebration dance and will be teaching the rest of the scumtwats. grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Ibime(m): 11:22pm On Sep 20, 2009
~Sauron~:

Go and work out how Bellamy wasn't sent off for the foul on Anderson when he did a Martin Taylor-esque tackle in the first half.
Was he even booked for it?

I guess ma question is rhetorical then, for you have chosen to mitigate my question by citing a quid pro quo using Bellamy's example.

The axiomatic answer therefore is that O'Shea fouled Tevez and not vice-versa, therefore Owen should never have had the chance to score as it wasnt Utd's freekick.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by tkb417(m): 11:26pm On Sep 20, 2009
@deboksy
Thanks jare pally

Gone are the days when incisive analysis from peeps like you, Loyika, Kit, Banderas used to be the ish
Now what we have is appalling
Thanks to God we still have Ibime, you and Nateevs around sha
Cos na rubbish we just dey read for here everyday
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by debosky(m): 11:29pm On Sep 20, 2009
So what if the ref got ONE decision wrong?

The ref failed to send the Togo-mofo off against us meaning he shouldn't have had the chance to score a third or participate in a 4th no?

Academic discussion - if Citeh was good enough, they'd be locked tight in the final few minutes, but Kolo is past it and is a field nigga just like Lescott.  grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by tkb417(m): 11:31pm On Sep 20, 2009
@Ibime
Sharrap and wait for Ade and Bellamy to come and scatter the bridge
Surely Citey are ready to cause katakata this season
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 20, 2009
Mr S and madam D are the chief militants in this section. I nor call names o.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by eyonigger(m): 12:42am On Sep 21, 2009
fraud_favourableman-u@malpractices.ref
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by presido1: 12:54am On Sep 21, 2009
Ibime:

I guess ma question is rhetorical then, for you have chosen to mitigate my question by citing a quid pro quo using Bellamy's example.
The axiomatic answer therefore is that O'Shea fouled Tevez and not vice-versa, therefore Owen should never have had the chance to score as it wasnt Utd's freekick.
This your post should go to trash can. What if the ref hard sent Bellamy off on that tackle will he score the two goals? Did the Arab money influence the ref?

On the day we played the charity shield Chavs scored from a reckless tackle by Ballack on Evra. On a good day Ballack should have copped a yellow but the ref did not blow and chavs scored from that move. Did Roman buy the ref on that day.

Last weekend Barry handled the ball in the penalty area but the ref did not give the pen, Did ARAB DOLLAR exchange hands?

Two seasons ago ref gave Chavs a penalty that never was against Liverpool and you guys scored and took one point home, did Roman bought the ref on that day?

Ibime i need your answers on the above although i know you are not going to be sincere but just try and answer then questions above.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Krayola(m): 5:08am On Sep 21, 2009
debosky:

@ Krayola - 'beating' big teams? Is that some form of achievement?

It isn't? Aight. . .if u say so. Let me guess. . .4 trophyless seasons is. Or finishing 4th place. Never winning a CL. hhmmn.  undecided

Arsenal are has-beens. Man-City is on the come-up. We beat u black and blue. u have no swagger and all u can do is hang on Manchester united testicles and hope some pre-cum lands in your mouth by accident. Shameful bunch of good-for-nothings. Arsenal do not have a tenth of the heart my boys showed on the pitch yesterday. We lost, but we were in it till the very last second. No shame in that. Fergie's experience made the difference. . . I'm sure Hughes took notes. U live and u learn.

debosky:

cheesy I'd rather lose to Hull and still finish 4th than be 'flying' early on in the season and end up at the bottom of the table like Hull and co. wink

Listen to urself. Don't u get what is so ridiculous about the crap u keep spewing? Arsene has turned gooners into a bunch of clowns. See how u're beaming from ear to ear over a 4th place finish. No wonder Henry left your sorry asses alone. Throwing parties when u beat wigan and portsmouth. Whining and throwing tantrums when u lose to real competition. Then brag about finishing at the bottom of the "Top 4".

I haven't whined once about today's result. Not once. It is your fellow gooners that have been doing what they do best.

The season is still long. . .we'll see how it goes. But that 4th spot u cherish so much isn't safe. Keep embarrassing urself, "glowing" in someone else's shine. SHIOR!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (101)

Chelsea Vs Manchester United (0 - 2) On 17th February 2020 / Watford Vs Liverpool (3 - 0) On 29th February 2020 / UEFA Champions League 2018/19 Draw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.