Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,883 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

Manchester United Fan Thread - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan Thread (75192 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (101) (Go Down)

Manchester United Fan Thread by tubabie(f): 5:50pm On Sep 04, 2009
It's a new Thread again and Mananchester United are still kicking A$$es.
Let us roll on.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by tkb417(m): 6:05pm On Sep 04, 2009
yeah, we'll kick dem fcking arses grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Emperoh(m): 6:31pm On Sep 04, 2009
Thank God the 'who get money' pass debate has ended with the last thread!!!
Make i hear word!!!
I hope we launch this thread with victory next weekend!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by MrCrackles(m): 6:35pm On Sep 04, 2009
Wow new thread. . .
The barrage of torment and torture has saturated the previous thread faster than the speed of light shocked shocked shocked shocked
Hehehe. . .
Scumtwats and scumfuc.ks, let the twatting begin! cheesy tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by justkunmi(m): 6:43pm On Sep 04, 2009
The.United.thread.is.mos.def.the.most.popular.thread.on.NL. . Another.hundred.pages.gone.already!.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by mukina2: 6:47pm On Sep 04, 2009
popular where . .we felt sorry for you guys and let you go ahead grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Emperoh(m): 7:40pm On Sep 04, 2009
Away from this thread all ye Gaynners. . . . . . . its not for desecretion.

Muki my loff is back yeeee sorry DDk i didn't mean to call her my loffnow the tormenting starts
And where went you when we whopped your shagged arses last saturday at OT?

Brash Ali
This is the most popular thread on Nairaland bar none
If you give me any better thread, i will donate this months salary to you!! tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by IYANGBALI: 7:51pm On Sep 04, 2009
tubabie:

It's a new Thread again and Mananchester United is still kicking A$$es.
Let us roll on.

tubrassiere are you a MAN U FAN?heyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,welcome tour our world,but that wont stop me from picking on you sha,i enjoy "it" more than anything here grin grin grin
justkunmi:

The.United.thread.is.mos.def.the.most.popular.thread.on.NL. . Another.hundred.pages.gone.already!.

yes ooooooooooooooooooooooo and we are still waxing stronger unlike like the enemies, camps
mukina2:

hajia mukina arses how far now sorry your boys lost to men last weekend tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by CrazyMan(m): 8:12pm On Sep 04, 2009
We shall rule England for the 4th time in a role; then the whole world shall bow before the almighty Manchester United. cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by IYANGBALI: 8:26pm On Sep 04, 2009
crazykid:

We shall rule England for the 4th time in a role; then the whole world shall bow before the almighty Manchester United. cheesy
abeg comot for here are you a MAN U fan?you no resemble us at all at all,we no even want you near us, you are a member of BED UNITED tongue tongue tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Sauron1: 8:28pm On Sep 04, 2009
crazykid:

IYA NGBALI:

abeg comot for here are you a MAN U fan?you no resemble us at all at all,we no even want you near us, you are a member of BED UNITED tongue tongue tongue

Who are these people? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by IYANGBALI: 8:32pm On Sep 04, 2009
~Sauron~:

Who are these people? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
which people? they are the new lunatics on the block grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by chic2pimp(m): 8:56pm On Sep 04, 2009
*shior* look @ dis bloody scummies wey dem suppose lock up for asylum.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Kuchael(f): 10:02pm On Sep 04, 2009
Manchester United is the greatest.

No one can take that away from us.

Red Devils for life. (with or without RONALDO).
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Sauron1: 10:04pm On Sep 04, 2009
Kuchael:

Manchester United is the greatest.

No one can take that away from us.

Red Devils for life. (with or without RONALDO).

You support United too?
Tell us your name and introduce yourself to the RED DEVILZ.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by MrCrackles(m): 10:06pm On Sep 04, 2009
Emperoh:

Brash Ali
This is the most popular thread on Nairaland bar none
If you give me any better thread, i will donate this months salary to you!! tongue
I laugh in Boko Haram grin
Emp how naw? Been a while bro!M holding it down on Melrose bruv, itz live! wink
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by presido1: 10:17pm On Sep 04, 2009
mukina2:

Tot u were hospitalised last sat. How are you feeling now, hope lot berra.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by ndelta1(m): 7:18am On Sep 05, 2009
Resist the Devil and they will flee away from u, I resist u

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by bydot1(m): 7:21am On Sep 05, 2009
Mornin my co-mancunians
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Kuchael(f): 10:05am On Sep 05, 2009
What on earth is this ARsenal pic doing on our thread?

Do u want d devil to attack you? better take it off ok
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by IYANGBALI: 10:45am On Sep 05, 2009
shocked shocked :na who putted arsenal foto for our site?you wan cause war for nairaland ba?moderator remove it now now before i open my eyes,which kind nonsense be dat,you no dey even fear to enter the lion,s den,see dem face like those of criminals angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by CrazyMan(m): 11:01am On Sep 05, 2009
Rumor has it that we (Manchester United) could be the second of the Barclays Premier League's “big four” to be hit by a transfer ban;

I really don’t know what the problem is but some old bald men at the top insisted that Pogba our up coming star was under contract to we (Manchester United) when we signed him this summer. They claim to have a pre-contract agreement signed by the player - and witnessed by his parents - in November 2006 that committed him to a professional contract from his 16th birthday, in March. Instead, the player allegedly walked away and turned up at Old Trafford.

If you ask me, I would say that isn’t a crime; it’s just the Chelsea board at work trying to see to it that their masters get the same ban as them.
But they should know that no weapon fashioned against Manchester United shall prosper. cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 05, 2009
Now, i'm not a fan of the TheSun newspaper but what do you guys think of this:

MANCHESTER UNITED are heading for a Ronaldo-style battle to hang on to Rio Ferdinand.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/2623326/Rio-Ferdinand-wanted-by-Real-Madrid-and-Barcelona.html
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by allboyz(m): 11:12am On Sep 05, 2009
OMO IBO:

MANCHESTER UNITED are heading for a Ronaldo-style battle to hang on to Rio Ferdinand.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/2623326/Rio-Ferdinand-wanted-by-Real-Madrid-and-Barcelona.html

sowie. . .which Ferdinand are you talking about? the same one that Samuel Eto'O fils gave Romantism? or the one Henry gave waist pain all in one game at the '09 ULC finals in Rome. . . . tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Lolz . . . .New thread. . . let mi drop ma shyte in here. . . .scumtwats!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by CrazyMan(m): 11:19am On Sep 05, 2009
OMO IBO:

Well, he can go if he wants to; he should also know that English men aren’t much favoured in Spain; a good example of that is Michael Owen; so if he decides to leave and things don’t go down well for him in Spain, he shouldn’t come crawling back to Fergusen. angry
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by allboyz(m): 11:52am On Sep 05, 2009
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by chic2pimp(m): 12:07pm On Sep 05, 2009
OMO IBO:

Absolute load of poppycocks. Barca or Madrid ma foott. Thats wot they all do when seeking an Increase in salary(Like £120,000 a week no do am). Every player @ a time or another has linked with the either the big 2 spanish clubs or the big 2 italian clubs. I'll take this story with a pinch salt. cool cool cool
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by RuuDie(m): 3:54pm On Sep 05, 2009
Rio to spain

Well. . . . i no mind; as long as maga go pay grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by RuuDie(m): 3:57pm On Sep 05, 2009
On the real. . . that was a very close call against Arsenal; hope Baba doesn't repeat that against Spurs. No use being overly-cautious, its like an inducement for the opposition; we have to seize the gauntlet and take the game to the opposition - at a point i feared that Arsenal game was going the same as the Burnley game because we showed 'em a little too much respect!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by bydot1(m): 7:07pm On Sep 05, 2009
Rio to spain? That can never happen, there are some certain players that i believe they can never leave OT for any club. They wil remain a red devil for life, players like RIO, ROONEY, CARRICK, BROWN, EVRA( i'm havin lil doubt cuz he's best 3 in d world for now), FLETCHER, GIBSON.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Borat1: 4:51am On Sep 06, 2009
Another scumtwat thread already,
Well i wont be surprised as 25pages of every scum thread is filled up by ~sharon~ alone with his gutter analysis, misplaced stats and trailer thrash choice of words. I'd be surprised if he wasnt laid off by SETANTA grin
Get ready for your next london test my dearly beloathed. . .
Your first test was scored a very unconvincing D
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by eyonigger(m): 8:45am On Sep 06, 2009
scummies, too early to start bragging. FUTURE TV Confirmed it this morning that you guys aint gonna be winning any trophy this season. No be me talk am ooo, na FUTURE TV, and FUTURE TV nor dey lie. cry embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (101)

FIFA Ballon D'or 2014 Awards On 12th January 2014 / Chelsea Vs Manchester United (0 - 2) On 17th February 2020 / Watford Vs Liverpool (3 - 0) On 29th February 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.