Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,834 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Manchester United Fan Thread - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan Thread (75828 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by zmurda(m): 9:17am On Sep 06, 2009
Just got told the Queen, FIFA, UEFA and the ref league hates Ass-nal and Arsene Wenger! grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by RuuDie(m): 9:33am On Sep 06, 2009
by.dot:

Rio to spain? That can never happen, there are some certain players that i believe they can never leave OT for any club. They wil remain a red devil for life, players like RIO, ROONEY, CARRICK, BROWN, EVRA( i'm havin lil doubt cuz he's best 3 in d world for now), FLETCHER, GIBSON.

the highlighted fellas i can vouch for. . . . they have UTD flowing in their veins!
As for Brown, he might be tempted to exit OT for want of more 1st team action; Evra, well. . . . expect suitors to come knocking on the door sooner rather than later.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by stede(m): 9:43am On Sep 06, 2009
man utd is a great club even if all the key players leave the team. wen canto. left manutd still exit, wen david beck. left life still goes on.
today c. ronaldo is in madrid and man utd are still up to the task. man utd 2-1 arsenal.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by blackky83: 11:46am On Sep 06, 2009
Hargreaves is not due back at United's Carrington training complex until September 23 to step up his rehabilitation work after undergoing operations on both knees to cure a career-threatening tendinitis problem. By that time, United will have already started their quest to reach a third successive Champions League final against Besiktas in Istanbul.
In theory, Hargreaves would be available for the home encounter with German champions Wolfsburg on September 30. But, more likely, the former Bayern Munich star will come into contention later in a group that also contains CSKA Moscow .for more new on man.u
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by bydot1(m): 4:36pm On Sep 06, 2009
I can't wait to see Hargreaves back in action again. I missed him.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by dayokanu(m): 3:16am On Sep 07, 2009
Manure

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by bydot1(m): 7:32am On Sep 07, 2009
Anti-United
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by RuuDie(m): 8:00am On Sep 07, 2009
@ dayo,

no lemme vex oh. . . . grin angry
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by dayokanu(m): 8:07am On Sep 07, 2009
Vex na You go soon resemble your brother

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Vuitton(m): 8:48am On Sep 07, 2009
HATERS check our rich history (both ancient and modern) MAN U got class and style smiley

The club with the largest fan base on the PLANET cool
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by RuuDie(m): 11:51am On Sep 07, 2009
dayokanu:

Vex na You go soon resemble your brother

No worry. . . i go send MEND to kidnap Robb & Ribb -ery, dat time eye go clear u!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by bydot1(m): 1:45pm On Sep 07, 2009
dayo, why all this na angry
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by MrTA(m): 6:47pm On Sep 07, 2009
Checking in to represent Man utd! cool
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by dayokanu(m): 6:49pm On Sep 07, 2009
You cant deny your identity as a scummie na
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Sauron1: 8:53pm On Sep 07, 2009

United Deny Pogba's Inducement

In response to the wholly unfounded comments widely reported in the media of Le Havre AC President, Jean-Pierre Louvel, Manchester United wishes to categorically confirm that as a matter of club policy, and in accordance with the applicable football regulations, it does not offer inducements to the parents of players that sign for the club, such as monetary payments or the purchase of houses.

Manchester United has today written to Le Havre AC to put it on notice that action will be taken if such allegations are repeated in relation to the transfer of Paul Pogba.

Manchester United is entirely satisfied that the transfer of Paul Pogba has been conducted in accordance with the regulations set down by the world governing body, FIFA. Manchester United is ready to defend any claim brought against it by Le Havre at FIFA.

It is to be noted that all contractual documentation relating to the player’s registration with the club has already been fully ratified by The Football Association and the Premier League.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by bydot1(m): 9:15pm On Sep 07, 2009
Gud for United, i just dnt know whats wrong with all these smaller teams tryin to bring down d top teams.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by bydot1(m): 1:37pm On Sep 08, 2009
cheater

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Emperoh(m): 1:46pm On Sep 08, 2009
Sauron
Citeh went to play the game of the big boys but but like Chelsea, they where caught red HANDED
Is there something about Billonaire owned clubs? Who knows, RM could be next. Arsenal who are the king of paedos have never fallen victim
What Do U Think?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Sauron1: 1:51pm On Sep 08, 2009
Emperoh:

Sauron
Citeh went to play the game of the big boys but but like Chelsea, they where caught red HANDED
Is there something about Billonaire owned clubs? Who knows, RM could be next. Arsenal who are the king of paedos have never fallen victim
What Do U Think?

TBH, every big club has done a bit of poaching here and there but the manner by which Chelsea go about things is atrocious.
Citeh and Chelsea should be punished if found guilty.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Emperoh(m): 4:34pm On Sep 08, 2009
Sauron,

this must be a season of tap ups and poaching.
Why are these small boys looking for who to bring down. . . .do they thing being banned from signing new players will take them anywhere?
or are they just looking for free money. . . look at the new vista Chelsea have created for people like Crewe!!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/c/crewe_alexandra/8241607.stm
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Sauron1: 4:41pm On Sep 08, 2009
Emperoh:

Sauron,

this must be a season of tap ups and poaching.
Why are these small boys looking for who to bring down. . . .do they thing being banned from signing new players will take them anywhere?
or are they just looking for free money. . . look at the new vista Chelsea have created for people like Crewe!!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/c/crewe_alexandra/8241607.stm

It's becoming ridiculous. . . . . .
Every small club in town must be feeling cheesy these days.
Reh reh reh tapped our player. . . . .They should get a LIFE.
These small clubs under-pay these precocious talents and when the BIG clubs come they scream BLUE MURDER.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Sauron1: 10:30pm On Sep 08, 2009
SAF TAPS UP SPALLETTI.

Sir Alex Ferguson has provided more proof of his allegiance to the managers' union.

The Manchester United manager was clearly shocked at the sacking by Roma of coach Luciano Spalletti after his side's dreadful start to Serie A and has invited him to spend time at United.

"Roma showed some beautiful football under him," said Sir Alex. "His work there was exceptional.

"Luciano will come to Manchester to see how we work. We will be together for a few days - and maybe will we share a new bottle of wine!"
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by aieromon(m): 7:52am On Sep 09, 2009
I will remember this post should Spalletti become the HNIC @OT
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Emperoh(m): 8:08am On Sep 09, 2009
This really sounds nice to me. . . the guy being a good coach too
I just hope something is in the offing thouhg i wouldn't want to insinuate anything.
Or what do you think this could be for?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Sauron1: 11:35am On Sep 09, 2009
Emperoh:

This really sounds nice to me. . . the guy being a good coach too
I just hope something is in the offing thouhg i wouldn't want to insinuate anything.
Or what do you think this could be for?

[img]http://www.imperogiallorosso.it/risultati/stagione-2006-2007/champions-league/quarti-andata/roma-manchester/post-2173-1175849868.jpg[/img]
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by tkb417(m): 11:56am On Sep 09, 2009
aww
thts so humble of him
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Sauron1: 12:11pm On Sep 09, 2009

O'SHEA OUT FOR 2 MONTHS??

Manchester United defender John O'Shea has returned from Ireland for tests on a blood clot on his calf.

And Republic of Ireland manager Giovanni Trapattoni has warned the utility man could be out for up to two months if he aggravates the injury and he would be out of his country's crucial World Cup showdown with Italy next month.

O'Shea suffered the injury in Ireland's win in Cyprus on Saturday and he was expected to play in Wednesday night's friendly against South Africa in Limerick and captain the side.

But Trapattoni revealed the United defender, who has captained the Premier League champions this season, has returned to Old Trafford for scans and treatment.

Trapattoni said: 'He has blood on the muscle and it is up to the club to decide but I have told him to be careful because it is an area of the leg which makes it difficult to run and he could be out for two months. He and the club must decide.

'He could not walk today and he could not play in the game here tomorrow because he could not run.'

Trapattoni has named Wolves striker Kevin Doyle as captain of an inexperienced Ireland side for the friendly at Thomond Park.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 09, 2009
Sauron,
Read that story yesterday from the times.
If true,then we're in a defensive crisis.O'shea,while not my favourite player on the sqaud is dependable and mostly efficient.
His versatility is something I'm starting to appreciate in him,and his experience is invaluable.
who's gonna take his place?whn's Rafael coming back?
Wes Brown's been affected by his pre 07/08 dodgy form.He surely can't be a candidate for tight back as he is right now.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Emperoh(m): 1:19pm On Sep 09, 2009
EB
Those are the dangers of Internationals. . . . . u can't keep them out yet u can's protect them from Injury
Lets say more change for Fabio to show his stuff. . . . . I like O'shea for versatility and you can't deny how effiecient he's been for us.
I believe we have an appropriate. . . . lets pray others come back fully fit. We may also see people out of the Spurs game cos of jetlag!!

Sauron
Assignment from me to you. . . .I needs that pair of shoe on SAF's feet in wardrobe before 12midnite Friday
I am going on a date Saturday and i need to impress shocked shocked shocked lol!!!
Get to work asap. If u need anything, let me know tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 09, 2009
emp,
Spot on on the internationals.
If I'm correct,Louis Saha reportedly left OT fit and came back injured from these internationals all the time.
As for the shoes,no comment.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by bydot1(m): 1:43pm On Sep 09, 2009
O'shea out for 2months? That wil be a problm in our defence,
Any news on Hargreaves recovery?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by olabukola: 2:56pm On Sep 09, 2009
@Sauron
That is how Arsene should be shaking hands with SAF, That man can't learn to save his life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (101)

Watford Vs Liverpool (3 - 0) On 29th February 2020 / UEFA Champions League 2018/19 Draw / Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.