Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,705 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Massive Fibroid Removed From A Woman's Tummy In Nigeria (PHOTOS) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Massive Fibroid Removed From A Woman's Tummy In Nigeria (PHOTOS) (75273 Views)

Multiple Stones Removed From A Lady's Bladder (Graphic Photo) / See The Massive Fibroid Doctors Removed From A Woman's Stomach. Graphic Photos / Fibroid Removed From A Woman In Imo During Free Medical Outreach (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massive Fibroid Removed From A Woman's Tummy In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by Alhaji1970: 9:19pm On Jun 28, 2016
Two things are unethical in this report:
1. The mention of the name of the hospital is tantamount to self advertising

2. The face of the woman should not have been shown unless there is a written consent that she wanted her face shown to public.

Someone pointed out earlier that fibroid don't grow on stomach but from uterus (womb). Kindly correct.

The mass was however burdensome and I congratulate the surgeons for the success and the woman for regaining her freedom.

1 Like

Re: Massive Fibroid Removed From A Woman's Tummy In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by cutelover19(m): 9:20pm On Jun 28, 2016
shocked cry lipsrsealed embarassed

Re: Massive Fibroid Removed From A Woman's Tummy In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by Trudiee(f): 9:21pm On Jun 28, 2016
omg.. thank God for her life
Re: Massive Fibroid Removed From A Woman's Tummy In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by adecares(f): 9:23pm On Jun 28, 2016
youngest85:
R.i.p to the baby
seriously, Are u for real? does DAT look like a living thing talk less of a baby?
Re: Massive Fibroid Removed From A Woman's Tummy In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by GodblessNig247(m): 9:24pm On Jun 28, 2016
berrygal:
What!!! shocked

I rep ladies. Imagine what came out of her stomach. God!! !
Re: Massive Fibroid Removed From A Woman's Tummy In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by abimbawealth(f): 9:29pm On Jun 28, 2016
Jeeeeeessssuuuu shocked
Re: Massive Fibroid Removed From A Woman's Tummy In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by DesChyko: 9:34pm On Jun 28, 2016
Theoritical:
olodo'. And where is d womb? Sabi sabi
daveyjay:

When it qrows, it protrudes the tummy...the topic is faultless!

LOVEGINO:
na 4 head womb dey?

nzgal:

And the womb is found where.......

1 - The Stomach

2 - The Womb.

The womb is not found in the stomach. The stomach is concerned with digestion alone. The womb, where the fibroid develops is concerned with reproduction alone. It's the abdominal region that potrudes thus.

But no real qualms. We learn everyday.

Re: Massive Fibroid Removed From A Woman's Tummy In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by sbabimbola(f): 9:36pm On Jun 28, 2016
I'm just speech less....... Everyone has right to live.
Re: Massive Fibroid Removed From A Woman's Tummy In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by Theoritical(m): 9:37pm On Jun 28, 2016
DesChyko:
Can fibroids be found in the stomach. No. It grows in the womb. Edit your topic
olodo'. And where is d womb? Sabi sabi
Re: Massive Fibroid Removed From A Woman's Tummy In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by Thobiy(m): 9:38pm On Jun 28, 2016
solpat:
Thank God for science, thank God for medicine and thank God for good doctors.
Yep
Re: Massive Fibroid Removed From A Woman's Tummy In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by Fourwinds: 9:39pm On Jun 28, 2016
hakeem4:
Thank God for science and technology ooo

That's how one baba saheed in my area wanted to help one lady to give birth, it was a safe delivery but instead of him to cut the umbilical cord he cut the small intestine
this ur joke na raise to power one billion
Re: Massive Fibroid Removed From A Woman's Tummy In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by MrTour: 9:48pm On Jun 28, 2016
She must be so relieved, carrying a 26kg cyst in her 60 kilo body must be an overload.
Re: Massive Fibroid Removed From A Woman's Tummy In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by mira4u: 9:54pm On Jun 28, 2016
My goodness!! Why allow it reach this stage? ThankGod for her.

Miracle working God

1 Like

Re: Massive Fibroid Removed From A Woman's Tummy In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by shakrullah(m): 9:54pm On Jun 28, 2016
hakeem4:

That's how one baba saheed in my area wanted to help one lady to give birth, it was a safe delivery but instead of him to cut the umbilical cord he cut the small intestine
Lolllllll I know I shouldn't laugh but I can't just help it
Re: Massive Fibroid Removed From A Woman's Tummy In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by jidbwond(m): 10:14pm On Jun 28, 2016
Chisos!!!!!!!
Re: Massive Fibroid Removed From A Woman's Tummy In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by shozz: 10:22pm On Jun 28, 2016
God is wonderful
Re: Massive Fibroid Removed From A Woman's Tummy In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by abike12(f): 10:25pm On Jun 28, 2016
oh wow. thank God for her life o
Re: Massive Fibroid Removed From A Woman's Tummy In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by restored2016(m): 10:29pm On Jun 28, 2016
This stuff is so wicked! It will occupy the space of the baby, killing and suffocating the baby but some baby are to strong and purposeful that nothing can tamper with them. Sometimes makes sex uncomfortable for the woman with unbearable pain. Such women need good doctors, congrates madam.

1 Like

Re: Massive Fibroid Removed From A Woman's Tummy In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by drololaaof: 10:37pm On Jun 28, 2016
WHITHER THOUGH MDCN ETHICS &PROFESSIONALS CONDUCT ? WHEN DID IT PERMISSIBLE TO ADVERTISE AND SHOW CASE MEDICAL CASE'S IN THE MEDIA
Re: Massive Fibroid Removed From A Woman's Tummy In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by Anabel(f): 10:49pm On Jun 28, 2016
hakeem4:

Jeez!!
Re: Massive Fibroid Removed From A Woman's Tummy In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by Charles4075(m): 10:51pm On Jun 28, 2016
youngest85:
R.i.p to the baby
Oga, nor be baby na. Chai. Abeg...

Re: Massive Fibroid Removed From A Woman's Tummy In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by Anabel(f): 10:51pm On Jun 28, 2016
I'm so happy for this woman. She will be feeling so relieved. God bless the doctors. Thank God for safe operation. May God help and teach we women right. Fibroid is real. Very real
Re: Massive Fibroid Removed From A Woman's Tummy In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by Emeonyerichard(m): 10:56pm On Jun 28, 2016
youngest85:
R.i.p to the baby
baba look well, ur seeing tinx again.. Dats no a baby, dats d removed fibroid from the woman's body and the Op never said any thing about her carrying a baby
Re: Massive Fibroid Removed From A Woman's Tummy In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by jhasper(m): 10:58pm On Jun 28, 2016
Jesus saves
Re: Massive Fibroid Removed From A Woman's Tummy In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by shirgles(m): 11:05pm On Jun 28, 2016
God is great
Re: Massive Fibroid Removed From A Woman's Tummy In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by Temmybot(f): 11:10pm On Jun 28, 2016
I have someone that has similar case. She was pregnant for 3years with the fibroid. She gave birth to a baby girl after 3years and her tummy didn't go down at all. When the girl she birth to clocks 1year, she starts having pregnancy symptoms again. She did a scan and another baby was confirmed.
Re: Massive Fibroid Removed From A Woman's Tummy In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by BoboFashion(m): 11:18pm On Jun 28, 2016
Fibroid is 50/50.... Thank God she survived.
Re: Massive Fibroid Removed From A Woman's Tummy In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by vanhayor(m): 11:33pm On Jun 28, 2016
youngest85:
R.i.p to the baby
Which baby u see for dere Always dey shine ur eyes
Re: Massive Fibroid Removed From A Woman's Tummy In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by rufaikoko(m): 11:54pm On Jun 28, 2016
[qu
ote author=DesChyko post=47018773]Can fibroids be found in the stomach. No. It grows in the womb. Edit your topic

1 - Stomach

2 - Womb[/quote] The sharer isn't into technicalities of it, he only passed a message we all understood including you. To a layman, Tommy and abdomen mean the same thing.
Re: Massive Fibroid Removed From A Woman's Tummy In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by akigbemaru: 12:08am On Jun 29, 2016
firoids
Re: Massive Fibroid Removed From A Woman's Tummy In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by LeoSneh(m): 12:10am On Jun 29, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Jesus Christ!!!
blood of Zachariah!! shocked
STFUareyouG0d:
Jesus Christ!!!
blood of Zachariah!!
Re: Massive Fibroid Removed From A Woman's Tummy In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by MCeeShort(m): 12:27am On Jun 29, 2016
Jesus Christ have mercy!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do I Get Rid Of Acnes Caused By Sex? Please Help! / Help: I Have premature ejaculation. / Why You Must Stop Shaving Pubic Hair – Expert Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.