Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,176 members, 7,811,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

Shame On Rccg Church For Denying Ibru - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shame On Rccg Church For Denying Ibru (1858 Views)

Congregation Chases Pastor From Church For Impregnating Member / Bishop Oyedepo Orders Members To Bring Their Pvcs To Church For Prayers / What Are The Repercussion Of Staying Away From Church For Months? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shame On Rccg Church For Denying Ibru by Abuzola(m): 10:16pm On Sep 04, 2009
This is the most crucial time for cecilia ibru to get aid by the multi billion pastor Adegboye, she has done great things for the church. Now that the law is caught up with her to refund millions and she is in Efcc custody, the church is not assisting their benevolent member, what a shame !
Re: Shame On Rccg Church For Denying Ibru by Krayola2(m): 10:44pm On Sep 04, 2009
He has chop money and clean mouth.
Re: Shame On Rccg Church For Denying Ibru by chic2pimp(m): 11:10pm On Sep 04, 2009
Under different circumstances, I woulda agreed with u cuz I think u are absolutely spot on. However judging by your previous posts,it seems u revel in creating anomosity between xtians and muslims on NL.
Re: Shame On Rccg Church For Denying Ibru by Krayola2(m): 11:18pm On Sep 04, 2009
chic2pimp:

Under different circumstances, I woulda agreed with u cuz I think u are absolutely spot on. However judging by your previous posts,it seems u revel in creating anomosity between xtians and muslims on NL.

lucifer hath spoken
Re: Shame On Rccg Church For Denying Ibru by gen2genius(m): 11:19pm On Sep 04, 2009
Abuzola:

This is the most crucial time for cecilia ibru to get aid by the multi billion pastor Adegboye, she has done great things for the church. Now that the law is caught up with her to refund millions and she is in Efcc custody, the church is not assisting their benevolent member, what a shame !

What CREDIBLE and SENSIBLE proofs do you have to back up your claim? cool
Re: Shame On Rccg Church For Denying Ibru by banom(m): 11:32pm On Sep 04, 2009
cool shocked grin
Re: Shame On Rccg Church For Denying Ibru by chic2pimp(m): 11:36pm On Sep 04, 2009
Krayola2:

lucifer hath spoken
U dey craze for head. Na who be lucifer?
Re: Shame On Rccg Church For Denying Ibru by Krayola2(m): 11:55pm On Sep 04, 2009
chic2pimp:

U dey craze for head. Na who be lucifer?

YOU!! Omo Jesu does not go around cursing people cool
Re: Shame On Rccg Church For Denying Ibru by chic2pimp(m): 2:28am On Sep 05, 2009
Look @ dis koloboy. Na who tell u I be omo jesu undecided. I could be an atheist for all you care. cool cool cool
Re: Shame On Rccg Church For Denying Ibru by 9ja4eva: 4:15am On Sep 05, 2009
Well she should sue them.
Re: Shame On Rccg Church For Denying Ibru by posakosa(m): 6:52am On Sep 05, 2009
If Ibru is a church member then her church should support her, I mean what has she been learning in Sunday School all this while ? embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Shame On Rccg Church For Denying Ibru by skyone(m): 8:34am On Sep 05, 2009
Abuzola:

Abuzola Alzakawi your stupidity is now becoming an addiction i think you should go for a check up before it gets out of hand.
Re: Shame On Rccg Church For Denying Ibru by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 05, 2009
@Abuzola

I'll tell you why the church isn't going to Ibru's aid. Because she did something bad. If the church goes to her aid now, then we would be supporting bad things, which we shouldn't do.

So, that's the reason.
Re: Shame On Rccg Church For Denying Ibru by Abuzola(m): 4:09pm On Sep 05, 2009
Haa, thats not fair, why didn't the church advised her to keep her money insstead they took her volunteer and now keeping quiet. Too bad.
Re: Shame On Rccg Church For Denying Ibru by posakosa(m): 4:26pm On Sep 05, 2009
If the church can't support her in her time of need: then they should return all of her tithes and offerings. I believe that this information has been documented.
Re: Shame On Rccg Church For Denying Ibru by Abuzola(m): 4:43pm On Sep 05, 2009
Seconded
Re: Shame On Rccg Church For Denying Ibru by 9ja4eva: 4:43pm On Sep 05, 2009
mactao:

@Abuzola

I'll tell you why the church isn't going to Ibru's aid. Because she did something bad. If the church goes to her aid now, then we would be supporting bad things, which we shouldn't do.

So, that's the reason.

Not enough reason.How come the church is not standing by her now she is in need.

Abuzola:

Haa, thats not fair, why didn't the church advised her to keep her money insstead they took her volunteer and now keeping quiet. Too bad.

I tire oh
Re: Shame On Rccg Church For Denying Ibru by Rebarobyn: 4:52pm On Sep 05, 2009
@abuzola
oya talk, how do you want the church to support her? by giving her the tithes and offerings of other people to settle her gbese? if she made an immense contribution to the church, I don't think its the church's fault, it was her choice and the church cannot refuse it because there's no evidence that the money is stolen, they cant tell what money in the offering is good or bad and they don't document tithe and offering, so I don't think the church is obliged to do anything. as a matter of fact, the church would be reinforcing bad behavior if they get involved.
Re: Shame On Rccg Church For Denying Ibru by Abuzola(m): 7:42pm On Sep 05, 2009
We are not saying that the church should refund her tithe, Adegboye has billion, why not use a fraction to solve a prominent member's problem, atleast she gave the church beneficiary when the church was a peasant church. We expect more testimonies when she is bail from Efcc
Re: Shame On Rccg Church For Denying Ibru by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 05, 2009
Abuzola:

We are not saying that the church should refund her tithe, Adegboye has billion, why not use a fraction to solve a prominent member's problem, atleast she gave the church beneficiary when the church was a peasant church. We expect more testimonies when she is bail from Efcc

I wonder how you found that out. You always write things you don't know. In your first post, you wrote that Cecelia Ibru has done great things for the church. How did you know?

Apart from that, do you know how old RCCG is? When did Cecelia Ibru become MD of Oceanic Bank? Cecelia was not around when the Church was growing.

That being said, I'm going to answer your question. For some reason you ignored my previous post. Here's the answer: if Adeboye uses his money to bail her, then he will have supported and approved her action. He might as well say: "Let all the business executives in RCCG cheat their customers, I've got loads of cash, and I'll help you out whenever there's a problem."

Now if he said that, it's people like you, Abuzola, that will first jump at the necks of Christians all over Nairaland, saying our leaders are supporting corruption. Now he's deciding not to, and you're still complaining. WHAT ON EARTH DO YOU WANT?
Re: Shame On Rccg Church For Denying Ibru by Abuzola(m): 8:19pm On Sep 05, 2009
Is that the way to treat a patron ?
Re: Shame On Rccg Church For Denying Ibru by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 05, 2009
When the patron does corrupt things with public funds, yes.
Re: Shame On Rccg Church For Denying Ibru by Abuzola(m): 9:37pm On Sep 05, 2009
Mactao. You have spoken the truth. We are still waiting for more revealation by ibru when she get bail
Re: Shame On Rccg Church For Denying Ibru by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 05, 2009
You all should leave Abuzola alone. Osisi used to do (worse than) the things he is doing to muslims and I never saw anyone of you complain.
Re: Shame On Rccg Church For Denying Ibru by MP007(m): 11:30pm On Sep 05, 2009
who is the idiot that posted this crap, what a dumbasx!

(1) (Reply)

You Have A Great Destiny In God / Recognise The False Prophets / What The Bible Has To Say About Ebola Virus & Its Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.