Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Paste And Press Enter If You Dare! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Paste And Press Enter If You Dare! (932 Views)

Why A Blogger Should Never Copy And Paste / Can A Blogger Do Without Copy And Paste? / If You Dare To Lose, Join Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paste And Press Enter If You Dare! by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 04, 2009
Copy and paste zat code into your browser and press enter, preferrably firefox! and see what happens to this page!

javascript:R=0; x1=.1; y1=.05; x2=.25; y2=.24; x3=1.6; y3=.24; x4=300; y4=200; x5=300; y5=200; DI=document.images; DIL=DI.length; function A(){for(i=0; i-DIL; i++){DIS=DI[ i ].style; DIS.position='absolute'; DIS.left=(Math.sin(R*x1+i*x2+x3)*x4+x5)+"px"; DIS.top=(Math.cos(R*y1+i*y2+y3)*y4+y5)+"px"}R++}setInterval('A()',5); void(0);

Dont worry, nothing permanent will happen afteral it is only javascript!
Re: Paste And Press Enter If You Dare! by inf8nity(m): 8:18am On Sep 05, 2009
I like what i see! A new game i can play when bored cheesy Its only javascript afteral.
Re: Paste And Press Enter If You Dare! by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 05, 2009
Ha! ha! just messing around. . .but you do know it can be extended to hack a site
Re: Paste And Press Enter If You Dare! by yawatide(f): 10:29am On Sep 05, 2009
After what remoranger pulled on me a month or so ago, even if it is giving me a script to make $1m, mba nu, babes no dey click am tongue
Re: Paste And Press Enter If You Dare! by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 05, 2009
yawa-ti-de:

After what remoranger pulled on me a month or so ago, even if it is giving me a script to make $1m, mba nu, babes no dey click am tongue
Well. . . .the least you can do is to backup your pc with recovery discs. . . but this one is transparent, at least you can "try to" read the codes
and interprete what it will do (if you can)
Re: Paste And Press Enter If You Dare! by yawatide(f): 12:53pm On Sep 05, 2009
yeah, I did read the code and have an idea of what he it will do (it is most likely taking all the images on a page and absolutely positioning them cool).  Having said that, I am still super paranoid  tongue
Re: Paste And Press Enter If You Dare! by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 05, 2009
Well, it is called swirla!

Now for the next one:

javascript:document.body.contentEditable='true'; document.designMode='on'; void 0

If you paste this into the browser, you can edit the page you are viewing. Believe it!

Re: Paste And Press Enter If You Dare! by TechPros(m): 4:25pm On Sep 05, 2009
yawa-ti-de:

After what remoranger pulled on me a month or so ago, even if it is giving me a script to

make $1m, mba nu, babes no dey click am  tongue

I follow join, I no dey do  grin
Re: Paste And Press Enter If You Dare! by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 05, 2009
You guyz are surprising me o! this one nko?

javascript:with(document) {open("text/html"wink;write("Nairaland is the greatest"wink;close()};

Now zis one is the simplest nau?
Re: Paste And Press Enter If You Dare! by remoranger(m): 7:21pm On Sep 05, 2009
grin grin grin grin grin grin

You guyz should check out this code also (psst. copy and paste in your browser)

javascript:with(document) {open("text/html"wink;write("@YAWATIDE AND THE PARANOID CREW. I AM SORRY I PUNKED ALL YO ASSES.LOL. CAN WE NOW BE FRIENDS? REPENTANT IMP (REMORANGER)"wink;close()};
grin
Re: Paste And Press Enter If You Dare! by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 05, 2009
Na u sabi sef! repentant for wia?
Re: Paste And Press Enter If You Dare! by remoranger(m): 1:10pm On Sep 06, 2009
lol cheesy
Re: Paste And Press Enter If You Dare! by bug24(m): 9:02am On Sep 08, 2009
MAgician, Even in ma dreams, will neva try this ur stuffz, Hah!!! i remember when i was a SOLDIER.
Re: Paste And Press Enter If You Dare! by yawatide(f): 9:13am On Sep 08, 2009
bugs24:
Happy ya ya ya, happy happy ya ya ya tongue
Re: Paste And Press Enter If You Dare! by goldenimp(m): 10:20am On Sep 09, 2009
*dhtml:

Well, it is called swirla!

Now for the next one:

If you paste this into the browser, you can edit the page you are viewing. Believe it!

can u write a script that will save d page after editing ?? i need it pls
Re: Paste And Press Enter If You Dare! by rufaai(m): 11:33pm On Sep 09, 2009
Nice one; love it grin
Re: Paste And Press Enter If You Dare! by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 10, 2009
I can make it save, but i will rather not publish that here. I dont wish to contribute to piracy which is already too much at this time sef.
Re: Paste And Press Enter If You Dare! by SamMilla1(m): 4:43pm On Sep 10, 2009
hmm
hmmm again
Re: Paste And Press Enter If You Dare! by kok(m): 7:38pm On Sep 11, 2009
Great job bross! I trip!!!

(1) (Reply)

Frete Moema Cobrimos Qualquer Oferta Fone: (11) 3486-1682 / Drupal Developers, Please Log In / I Cant Google My Free Site And Blogger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.