Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,255 members, 7,846,172 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Can Super Eagles Fly To Russia 2018 - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Can Super Eagles Fly To Russia 2018 (461 Views)

"Count Down To Russia 2018 Thread: Can Super Eagle bring the World Cup Home?" / Mikel, Neymar, Ronaldo & Iniesta Welcome Teams To Russia (Video) / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Super Eagles Fly To Russia 2018 by MropeEleniyan00(m): 3:53am On Jun 29, 2016
When i saw the draws of the World Cup qualifiers my heart trembles with Fear and Anxiety that says can Eagles Fly to Russia but right now the answer is NO because we aint prepare at all but we have the personnel(players) to get the Job done but our Administrative sects is the main problem we have right now because

1)No Permanent Manager yet
2)No Proper Structure for the Qualifiers that is starting later this year
3)No funds
4)Bad player selections by the Administrators etc

While our Opponents Algeria instantly name a full time coach immediately after the draws but already they got a good nucleaus (DNA) of thier team already on ground with Mahrez,Slimani,Feghouli etc in aspect of Cameroon i was so happy seeing them playing France few months ago with a team that have understanding,Cohesion and ready to give any team they face a run for their money....Zambia already a good force to reckon with in Africa after they won the Nations just 4 years ago in 2012....Right now i don't think Eagles can fly but if they can put their house in order and Ensure things are done properly they can still fly..

Nairalanders what your stake on it...Can we fly to Russia come 2018 but I wish we should as a Patriotic Nigerian?
Re: Can Super Eagles Fly To Russia 2018 by youngest85(m): 4:07am On Jun 29, 2016
fly?

Buhari will represent dem
Re: Can Super Eagles Fly To Russia 2018 by MropeEleniyan00(m): 4:13am On Jun 29, 2016
youngest85:
fly?

hahhhahahahahahahhahahhahahaha
Re: Can Super Eagles Fly To Russia 2018 by pussyeater(m): 5:23am On Jun 29, 2016
youngest85:
fly?

Young man, please make use of your brain. undecided
Re: Can Super Eagles Fly To Russia 2018 by Temmytea70(m): 10:00am On Jun 29, 2016
This is tantamount to "can eyimba play in the Uefa champions league"
Re: Can Super Eagles Fly To Russia 2018 by youngest85(m): 10:12am On Jun 29, 2016
pussyeater:
Young man, please make use of your brain. undecided

Ok, I will!

(1) (Reply)

I Can’t Be Influenced – Manu Garba Warns As Eaglets’ Screening Enters Next Stage / Nigerian Athlete forced to fund herself for Olympics / Messi Adamant To Argentina Retirement.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.