Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,619 members, 7,820,199 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Nigeria’s Sovereignty Is Negotiable, Says Soyinka - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria’s Sovereignty Is Negotiable, Says Soyinka (28668 Views)

Nigerians Feel Less Secure Now Than Under Jonathan, Says Soyinka / Nigeria Is Negotiable, Say Soyinka, Dickson, Others / Nigeria’s Sovereignty Is Negotiable, Says Soyinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria’s Sovereignty Is Negotiable, Says Soyinka by khSteel: 10:40am On Jun 29, 2016
olakan22:
I stopped taking Soyinka seriously for a while...the Prof seemed to go along with a particular school of thought that portrays him as a 'fearless nice Nigerian' but that aside, he has spoken well this time. Our sovereignty is negotiable why? We own it, not otherwise.

Thank you for the line in bold.

The constitution is a contract document designed to serve us - the people, not the people to serve a piece of document.

Sovereignty including one of its instruments - referendum lies with the people not in a piece of document fraudulently created by a set military men waging arms.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria’s Sovereignty Is Negotiable, Says Soyinka by ademusiwa5: 10:43am On Jun 29, 2016
The sovereignty of Nigeria is not negotiable.
Many lack the meaning of the word sovereignty.

That why it is important to do the right thing by creating 9 new state.
This way it reduce the land size of a state allowing the military to take a state easy. And reduce crisis to a small geographical area.

It is easy for the military to take any state in the east.
So the correct thing is to reduce the land size of the other state making it easy for the military to take it.

Katagum from Bauchi/kano
Zaria from Kaduna/ katsina
Savannah from borno/adamawa
Igalladoma from benue/ kogi
Borgun from Niger/ kwara/kebbi
Oke ogun from oyo
New lagos from lagos/ ogun
Akoko edo from edo/Ondo
Itsekiri from delta
Re: Nigeria’s Sovereignty Is Negotiable, Says Soyinka by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 29, 2016
codedslayer:

F.ucking gay, Enugu is already Fulani land anyway.
So says someone that has never gone beyond his cocoyam plantation in Odogbolu. grin grin

codedslayer:

You are derailing the thread and dont cry when the mods ban you. Gay like you deserve to be lynched, you are a disgrace to your tribe. Spits on you.
If Nigeria is truly ONE, then you must start loving me ASAP. kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Sovereignty Is Negotiable, Says Soyinka by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 29, 2016
codedslayer:

Keep shut. Its easy to recognise them with there flat and large head. You are the silly one for splashing your smelly saliva everywhere.
Do you want to blame GEJ?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Sovereignty Is Negotiable, Says Soyinka by basileze: 10:47am On Jun 29, 2016
You also agree tha IKORODU is now taken over by Niger Delta Militants right?

codedslayer:

F.ucking gay, Enugu is already Fulani land anyway. You are derailing the thread and dont cry when the mods ban you. Gay like you deserve to be lynched, you are a disgrace to your tribe. Spits on you.
Re: Nigeria’s Sovereignty Is Negotiable, Says Soyinka by Nobody: 10:49am On Jun 29, 2016
codedslayer:

Gay man, leave me alone, you are derailing the thread.
We are all members of One Nigeria. So I need your love seriously cheesy cheesy cheesy
One Nigeria cannot survive without love cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Sovereignty Is Negotiable, Says Soyinka by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 29, 2016
codedslayer:

Coming from someone that still live in the dungeon at the red mud erosion land.
Ermmm...check well.. . .
Lagos is 50% Igbo last I checked.

F.uck off gay
Love is always the answer kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Sovereignty Is Negotiable, Says Soyinka by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 29, 2016
codedslayer:

gay, I am no gay. Lemme alone.
Your love will conquer Igbophobia kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Sovereignty Is Negotiable, Says Soyinka by Solidrock5200: 10:54am On Jun 29, 2016
The biggest fools in this country are the foolish tribes in the South: namely, the Igbos, the Yorubas, the Ijaws, etc. We continue to do what they British designed us for, which is to continue being divided, abusing and cursing ourselves while the North continues to unite and continue to enjoy the advantages over us. I am an Igbo man. I believe strongly that unity between all the tribes in the south will be far more profitable for all Nigeria as we will be better placed to put up a united front to ask for a restructured Nigeria where everyone will be happier as opposed to what we currently have on ground. Truth be told, the Yorubas are the ones that first asked for a confederation and the enshrining of the right of exit in our first constitution b4 independence. We Zik remains to be blamed for opposing those noble positions. However, I think it is high we in the south pause reflect on what we have gained by antagonising ourselves. The Prof is 100 percent right.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Sovereignty Is Negotiable, Says Soyinka by basileze: 10:56am On Jun 29, 2016
IKORODU is Niger Delta Land, QED.
If you are pained..... In Oshomhole voice, Go And Die.

codedslayer:

Enugu is Fulani land, deal with it or kill yourself if you are angry.
Re: Nigeria’s Sovereignty Is Negotiable, Says Soyinka by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 29, 2016
codedslayer:

gay, You even own Lagos, reason your parents were deported for constituting nuisance in Lasgidi.
You cannot deport Nigerians from Nigeria.
Did you attend al-majiri night school ? smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Sovereignty Is Negotiable, Says Soyinka by SuperPanther: 11:01am On Jun 29, 2016
codedslayer:

Akpu man, I thought yibhoes dont lie down for anyone cos they are the bravest in the world. Mschew

ewedu man, see them. cool

Re: Nigeria’s Sovereignty Is Negotiable, Says Soyinka by SuperPanther: 11:03am On Jun 29, 2016
Solidrock5200:
The biggest fools in this country are the foolish tribes in the South: namely, the Igbos, the Yorubas, the Ijaws, etc. We continue to do what they British designed us for, which is to continue being divided, abusing and cursing ourselves while the North continues to unite and continue to enjoy the advantages over us. I am an Igbo man. I believe strongly that unity between all the tribes in the south will be far more profitable for all Nigeria as we will be better placed to put up a united front to ask for a restructured Nigeria where everyone will be happier as opposed to what we currently have on ground. Truth be told, the Yorubas are the ones that first asked for a confederation and the enshrining of the right of exit in our first constitution b4 independence. We Zik remains to be blamed for opposing those noble positions. However, I think it is high we in the south pause reflect on what we have gained by antagonising ourselves. The Prof is 100 percent right.

The Yorubas caused the present problem we are in now.

They teamed up with the north to bring back this wicked and vindictive man we now have in Aso Rock.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigeria Will Soon Shock The World, Naira Will Be Strong Again – Pastor Enenche / Governor Dankwambo Loses Gombe North Senatorial District To APC / Man Wearing Customised Boko Haram Shirt ( Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.