Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,544 members, 7,861,573 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:46 PM

Blood And Gold - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Blood And Gold (651 Views)

Born Of A Dragon (Blood and Darkness) / Memoirs Of Blood And Steel ( A Fantasy Novel) / Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blood And Gold by ttopswag(m): 6:10am On Jun 29, 2016
Since Zitch, a 200 years old shedding monster from lombres (A clan popularly know for their strength and suspicious glowing eyes) wont let go of a Secret Gold cave, Discovered by General Frederick Iglar (1890). He has to walk his way back into Sterl city, break into ISG maximum prison and find the only man who can read the map. His only choice is to use the man's 18 year old son (Tega, The only unstoppable survivor of the leva clan) against him. | Action | Thriller | Suspense

Re: Blood And Gold by ttopswag(m): 6:13am On Jun 29, 2016
all right reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, re-posted, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic,mechanical,photocopy,recording or otherwise without the prior permission of ballspedia or the author
Re: Blood And Gold by ttopswag(m): 6:14am On Jun 29, 2016
march 8, 1925
A lady lulled a baby wrapped in thick fur, a tall man stood beside her ready to receive the baby. "pls" her voice totted as she spoke, "take him away". She forwarded the baby to
the man, her hands covered with blood.

"What's his name" "he will be named after his father, Tega" the man held the baby tight, there was a blast in one section of the house, and the roof was almost falling down, walls
ripping apart due to the blast.The man held the baby tight in his grip, he could hear the baby cry, then he cradled the baby. The woman shoveled a brown note soaked with blood into
his busy hands, "take this, it is for the baby. go, go" she yelled. The man stocked the note
in his over coat, he rapped the baby tight
opened his over coat, then he covered up the
baby, he ran out of the house through an
open wall, which had been blown up, he
walked few miles away, he turned around
quickly, his ears would not deceive him, tears
watered his eyes as he saw the house burn
down, he knew the woman was in there.
oct 2,1934
a tall black man in an over coat and a garcon
walked into an abandoned coffee shop, he
snorted, his nose could smell the smoke in
the air, "how old is he" a voice came out of
the extreme darkness "9" he man replied, his
dagger in hand, he was aware he was in
dangerous site, "pls master, i need to sell this
boy" "he has my blood" the man continued
you could feel the tension in his voice "i will
have him for 250 delma. come back here
tomorrow for the cash" the voice came off
again "drop him and run" the man let go of
the boy he ran out of the coffee shop, the
door slammed close. "whats your name" the
voice came at the boy, he trembled, his body
vibrated as he tried to open his lips "my name
is tega" his thin voice carried his message...
November 12 1970
"The fat idiot didn't pay me according to our
agreement", Tega ranted, he held the window
frame tight and he would have crumpled it, if
it had not a sturdy structure. "i hate that
bastard" spit splashed out his mouth as he
kvetched, "don't worry dear. it will be well"
"don't even say that, this wasn't the
agreement. see flora i am done working at the
coal factory" "but we have no other choice,
we don't have an option either, you just have
to do it" water gathered in flora's eyes as she
spoke, a candle was burning in one corner of
the room on a shelf, it had gone half way
down.
Tega's eyes pierced into the sombre room
and it settled on flora's bulged belle, she was
sited on a low stool "we cant even afford to
pay for the light bills" he stomped out of the
small living room then he returned few
minutes later with a more perplexed look, he
had a black nylon in his grip, he had rolled up
his sleeves, you could see sigh of coal all over
him, his face, had stains and his hair was
darker than it ought to be, he had a scar
running on his arm, his hands full of hair. he
walked close to flora and he delivered the
nylon into her hands "whats that" she asked
throwing a glance at him, his wide chest was
almost ripping apart his shirt. "that's for your
cough, i need our baby secured" he smiled
pulling her up, she giggled, letting go of the
cloth she was knitting, she kissed tega on his
lips, pulled him closer she threw her hands
around his neck, she took a feeble breath
looking him in his face, fetor of smoke was all
over her, "Thank you for everything" she said
"No need, i did everything for love". she
touched his arms and he squawked aloud, "let
me take a look" "no no no" tega protested, in
a very high timbre, she hugged him tight and
she glided gently on his chest with her finger
"no one will hurt you again" his eyes glowed
coruscantly , his hands began to vibrate, he
vociferated, his voice went out, echoing, flora
let go of tega who had claimed a kneeling
position, she held her ear tight, blood surge
out rapidly, then she fell to the ground.

EPS 2 COMING SOON VISIT http://ballspedia.com/series/blood-and-gold/bgeps2 if you cant wait
Re: Blood And Gold by ttopswag(m): 9:01pm On Jun 29, 2016
Eps 2 .. wilk be coming in soon
Re: Blood And Gold by ttopswag(m): 11:46pm On Jun 29, 2016
dec25 1990 "merry christmas." "merry Christmas" "merry Christmas" a young lady greeted every one who offered her a bowl of smile. She made her way to the back seat and she sank into the last chair. Right beside her was a young guy with an over grown hair he had a thick parchment shirt on, he had a cute look, his dark eye went deep into his socket, he looked a little bit Herculean, he had no smile on. "Merry Christmas" the guy greeted, he flashed a smile, awaiting the lady to stop been shocked, "you never wanted to greet me, you know" he fired back, offering the lady his hands for a shake, she smile promptly, a shallow space was dug in her cheek. "where are you heading??" "mainland!!" she replied, his hands still hanging awaiting the attractive girl's contact, "ohhh, sorry." she began, aware of his hands "elle" "i am tega" he replied, he took a quick glance around as her hands jump into his. His eyes glowed as their hands made contact, elle went blank as tega went into her head, and in just one second he was out letting go of her hands. He must have sighted someone."whats wrong" he asked. elle panted she felt like something had been taken away from her, but she could not tell. "i am fine" she finally let out, she sat still her mind was empty and she was struggling to be focused, -damn it, i failed to restore her. i should be perfect by now at doing this- tega thought. he watched the girl flicked, she was loosing it gradually, and he couldn't stand it anymore, quickly he hide his face and he touch the girl's hand again, his eyes glowed, then he let go of her as quick as possible and he sighed. "How are you doing" he asked her, "fine" she replied, "what..." she stammered "i actually had a long day" "yeah, i noticed" tega gnashed as his ear amplified the sound of the train's engine. "Boris!!!" a man with thick beards tried calling his partner, who was too involved in a busty lady on the other side, he pulled over Boris attention by sending pains into his arms. "ooouch" Boris yelled in pain "What is your problem, brown" he turned around "shhh" brown sent a long signal to him. "I just saw something" "where??" Boris inquired impatient, "i don't know, The last guy on this roll's eyes just glowed" this time brown was whispering almost directly into Boris' ear. Boris rubbed his nose vigorously, his lips wasn't left out, he had a clean shave so it was less difficult, he attempted standing up when Boris' hands clenched at his arm "be careful" Boris warned, he dug his hands into his pocket and he withdrew a shinny badge. "I thought i asked you to keep that at home" "but you need it now" Boris answered. It was a police badge they had plan they were to visit mainland just to have fun. First on their list was the major museum near diva Atilas. They had taken a leave and they had plan not to go with a badge. Brown walked towards tega his gun tusked behind his trouser, his leather jacket ran over it, covering it up. Tega saw him coming at him, his instinct pitched him signifying danger, his hands vibrated as he awaited brown. Elle was busy in a tight conversation with tega, she never saw brown coming. A long noise broke out in the train, as brown brought forward his gun, "don't move" he yelled, tega had already thrown himself at the window, and he was halfway, smashing himself out of the moving train. Brown's bullet accompanied tega out, it wasn't an accurate shot but it must have reached him. "Stop the God damn train" brown yelled "stop the train" boris voice echoed at the other end. Hell had broken loose in the train and Everyone had gone off their feet. ******** brown and boris had gone done the train, they had assured the driver there was no problem, and they had send the train on it way to mainland. "what else did you notice" boris asked brown, flashing his torch light. "I dont know man. i think i am confused" i can see blood every where" "yeah, i am not also blind" brown fired back. he squatted and he focused the light ray on the blood, he cant get away with this shot, he bled so much". They were stocked in the middle of no where, Right between Sterl and Mainland. "right there" boris yelled, he saw a glowing eyes in the dark the figure jumped off a tall wall, Brown sent shots at him, boris raced after him from afar, he could not meet up with his torch leading the way, the raced after the glowing eyes in the extreme dak atmosphere "get him" brown's voice came from behind. All of a sudden the glowing eyes vanished, boris seized motion, brown was far behind trying to catch up. Boris turned around quickly, he could sense someone coming for him. "is that you brown?" he wavered. He had thrown away his torch light and the moon had disappointed. Out of the dark, like the speed of light came a slaying punch, it swung towards his face and before he could process what was going on, it hit him, lifting him up off the ground and he descended forcefully crashing on the rails with his back, without altering the force of gravity. It was like he was been hit by a fast moving train. ******* 9: 16pm Police headquarter STERL "we missed him sir" boris concluded his explanation, a piece of cloth was stocked into one of his nose to prevent bleeding. "What about you brown, what really happened." "I have nothing to say Pale, i got knocked off earlier. His fist could rip apart a wall, and what got me even more confused was the fact that the kid is not to 18". Pale leaned forward he looked troubled "The last time we saw this happened" he began "was 1970." Brown and boris leaned forward, they looked interested. "I have seen this before, the glowing eyes and the power fist. This must be serious trouble hitting us" "i havent seen anything like this all my life" boris added "get treated guys, we must visit mainland tomorrow, his existence is a threat" pale said, "tomorrow" he repeated. "Does that mean our leave has ended" boris asked, he wheezed as he shook hands with pale, soon it was brown's turn for an hand shake, he looked broken. Pale sat still in his seat as he watched boris and brown leave his office. He jumped at his phone the very moment they left. "Hello" he shook as he spoke. "i think we have a new clue about the Gold......" he waited, listening patiently to the voice at the other end "Sir, there was a little error at the 1970 operation, his wife survived with the baby".... he held the phone closer to his ear as he awaited for a response.....
click here to read eps 3 http://ballspedia.com/series/blood-and-gold/bg-eps3 AUTHOR: Okhuoya temitope tturpswag@gmail.com
Re: Blood And Gold by ashatoda: 6:28am On Jun 30, 2016
this would be an interesting read

1 Like

Re: Blood And Gold by ttopswag(m): 10:21am On Jun 30, 2016
Thanks dear.... I will be posting eps3 tomorrow

(1) (Reply)

Cause Of World War I / Publishing On Okadabooks / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.