Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,628 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Which One Kill Faster - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which One Kill Faster (1133 Views)

Women Who Dresses Like This Get Married Faster – Discover This / Man Explains Why "Bad Girls" Get Married Faster While "Good Girls" Don't / When Am Fvcking And She Moans, I Come Faster. Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which One Kill Faster by patola080(m): 6:28am On Jun 29, 2016
Which one ruins a relationship fastest

Re: Which One Kill Faster by ForeverYoung197(f): 6:31am On Jun 29, 2016
Number one.

1 Like

Re: Which One Kill Faster by nonjebose(m): 6:37am On Jun 29, 2016
Finance
Re: Which One Kill Faster by Nobody: 6:38am On Jun 29, 2016
Re: Which One Kill Faster by foolinlove(f): 6:40am On Jun 29, 2016
Depends on the relationship.

Rich people still break up. Poor people stay together.

People who fight sometimes stay together forever. People who have communication break down can split up.

And so on. It's individual.
Re: Which One Kill Faster by Skillfullulu(m): 6:41am On Jun 29, 2016
fights. if u understand yourselves,finances and sex wouldn't be any problem.
Re: Which One Kill Faster by lovat(m): 6:42am On Jun 29, 2016
foolinlove:

People who fight sometimes stay together forever. People who have communication break down can split up.

Why did you break up undecided

The answer to the OP question is No 1
Re: Which One Kill Faster by foolinlove(f): 6:44am On Jun 29, 2016
lovat:

I didn't break up. I got dropped for another girl. We had a few fights (normal), finances were good, we had sex erry day and I kept myself looking good. He just dint love me.
Re: Which One Kill Faster by lovat(m): 6:47am On Jun 29, 2016
foolinlove:

People who fight sometimes stay together foreverPeople who have communication break down can split up.

Re: Which One Kill Faster by marshalcarter: 6:49am On Jun 29, 2016
All the above....waris ma consignment der grin grin

shocked but me nd ma guitar never break up naaa.......we still made luv till day break grin grin cool
Re: Which One Kill Faster by lovat(m): 6:50am On Jun 29, 2016
foolinlove:

I didn't break up. I got dropped for another girl. We had a few fights (normal), finances were good, we had sex erry day and I kept myself looking good. He just dint love me.
I feel your pains. You will find love one day and it will change your perception about it.

My advice to ladies is always Love with your eyes wide open because that time you will see his shortcomings and manage him better than seeing him as Zeus
Re: Which One Kill Faster by Nobody: 6:51am On Jun 29, 2016
SANDOSKI:
you are a wife material
Re: Which One Kill Faster by foolinlove(f): 6:57am On Jun 29, 2016
lovat:
I feel your pains. You will find love one day and it will change your perception about it.

My advice to ladies is always Love with your eyes wide open because that time you will see his shortcomings and manage him better than seeing him as Zeus

It's not my responsibility to manage another person's actions or emotions. All I can do is my best, be the best person i can be and pray that God deliver what I need.
Re: Which One Kill Faster by Dezolo(f): 6:58am On Jun 29, 2016
Money jor.. Broke guys and their drama..
Re: Which One Kill Faster by lovat(m): 7:03am On Jun 29, 2016
foolinlove:

It's not my responsibility to manage another person's actions or emotions. All I can do is my best, be the best person i can be and pray that God deliver what I need.
Its your responsibility to monitor your heart and emotions so you need to know your bf very well or else your precious heart suffers the consequences.

I can tell you that after i loved blindly and it hit the rocks I've always enter into every relationship with my eyes and ears wide open. Dynamism of humans makes me to be alert to what might pop up so i guard my heart jealousy for any blowback.

Another thing is dwelling in your past makes you miserable and fate has a reason that it didn't work out the way you thought it would
Re: Which One Kill Faster by foolinlove(f): 7:07am On Jun 29, 2016
lovat:
Its your responsibility to monitor your heart and emotions so you need to know your bf very well or else your precious heart suffers the consequences.

I can tell you that after i loved blindly and it hit the rocks I've always enter into every relationship with my eyes and ears wide open. Dynamism of humans makes me to be alert to what might pop up so i guard my heart jealousy for any blowback.

Another thing is dwelling in your past makes you miserable and fate has a reason that it didn't work out the way you thought it would

Ok. So you agree with what I said. You do your best, get to know someone and pray it turns out well.

You can't control others with your own actions. What they do is their responsibility. At least you can walk away from something knowing you tried very well.
Re: Which One Kill Faster by lovat(m): 7:13am On Jun 29, 2016
foolinlove:

Ok. So you agree with what I said. You do your best, get to know someone and pray it turns out well.

You can't control others with your own actions. What they do is their responsibility. At least you can walk away from something knowing you tried very well.
I'm with you all through but i want you to drop the past and bloom out. The past is a lesson to make us have a fun filled future.

Have you ever seen a chick being hatched? The struggle to break out from that shell with its weak beak but determination from it. It tries and the strong among them hatches while the weak dies.

Make yourself the strong chick that fights to break out of its shell
Re: Which One Kill Faster by foolinlove(f): 7:15am On Jun 29, 2016
lovat:
I'm with you all through but i want you to drop the past and bloom out. The past is a lesson to make us have a fun filled future.

Have you ever seen a chick being hatched? The struggle to break out from that shell with its weak beak but determination from it. It tries and the strong among them hatches while the weak dies.

Make yourself the strong chick that fights to break out of its shell

I will. Loving someone doesn't make me weaker. It makes me stronger.
Re: Which One Kill Faster by lovat(m): 7:17am On Jun 29, 2016
foolinlove:

I will. Loving someone doesn't make me weaker. It makes me stronger.
Gbam. But having that moniker makes you weaker. It reminds you of your past and the miserable past always hurt us
Re: Which One Kill Faster by foolinlove(f): 7:18am On Jun 29, 2016
lovat:
Gbam. But having that moniker makes you weaker. It reminds you of your past and the miserable past always hurt us

Well I can't change it now. And I am a bit of a fool when I am in love. I am trying to be wiser.
Re: Which One Kill Faster by dukeprince50: 7:22am On Jun 29, 2016
foolinlove:

you are ryt, ur one of the only sensible persons on this nairaland, judging from their posts and comments
Re: Which One Kill Faster by lovat(m): 7:24am On Jun 29, 2016
foolinlove:

Well I can't change it now. And I am a bit of a fool when I am in love. I am trying to be wiser.
Love never makes us fools rather it blesses our heart and makes us happy.

Do you know Love gives goid health because tje time your heart is happy your blood circulation flows well without clog.

Love is beautiful and the best thing we all need
Re: Which One Kill Faster by 0ubenji(m): 7:31am On Jun 29, 2016
foolinlove:

*sobs*
Stories that touch
Re: Which One Kill Faster by Blackfire(m): 11:39am On Jun 29, 2016
foolinlove:

love is reciprocal... If u love someone and is not been reciprocated... Is just a matter of time before heartbreak , tears and more tears takes over.

I may be wrong.

@ari3l where are u

(1) (Reply)

Ways Girls Ask Guys Out In Anoda Way / Before You Date A Girl, Make Her Your Friend First / My Friend Just Called Me, Read What He Said!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.