Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,935 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Sakososms.com Help Me Test-drive It - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Sakososms.com Help Me Test-drive It (1438 Views)

Please Help Me Test And Give Feedback On An Application I Just Wrote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sakososms.com Help Me Test-drive It by Nobody: 10:03am On Jun 29, 2016
I'm currently working on http://www.sakososms.com, although i'm not done with the whole project but i want you all to review it's current state before i go on to implement more advanced resources and features.
Thank you all in advance.
Re: Sakososms.com Help Me Test-drive It by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 30, 2016
I'm still waiting for reviews..

@DHTML18
@FincoApps
@Blenyo11
@DavidTheGeek
@DanielTheGreek
@Nnamdiosu
@Chinenyen
@Guru01
Re: Sakososms.com Help Me Test-drive It by Booyakasha(f): 5:29pm On Jun 30, 2016
DanielTheGeek:

@DHTML18
@FincoApps
@Blenyo11
@DavidTheGeek
@DanielTheGreek
@Nnamdiosu
@Chinenyen
@Guru01
lol.. why not run ads if you want people to review? (my comment is just a stunt to make your thread move)
Re: Sakososms.com Help Me Test-drive It by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 30, 2016
Booyakasha:

lol.. why not run ads if you want people to review? (my comment is just a stunt to make your thread move)

Lol Boo..nice one, can you do a review for me?
Re: Sakososms.com Help Me Test-drive It by DavidTheGeek: 7:32pm On Jun 30, 2016
Here's a quick one...
"Read more" is not responding. Seems like you're still working on those page(s).
"Sign Up Now" is displaying a blank page.
The site design is nicely done.
Page loading speed is very good.
*(Using a mobile browser)
Re: Sakososms.com Help Me Test-drive It by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 30, 2016
DavidTheGeek:
Here's a quick one...
"Read more" is not responding. Seems like you're still working on those page(s).
"Sign Up Now" is displaying a blank page.
The site design is nicely done.
Page loading speed is very good.
*(Using a mobile browser)

Thank you very much, I already noticed the sign up page, working on getting it back in shape In a couple of minutes.

And yeah..I don't have content on the read more/learn more pages yet.
Re: Sakososms.com Help Me Test-drive It by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 01, 2016
I just updated the registration page and updated the error reporter. It's getting better by the sec.
Re: Sakososms.com Help Me Test-drive It by FincoApps(m): 5:30pm On Jul 01, 2016
DanielTheGeek:

@DHTML18
@FincoApps
@Blenyo11
@DavidTheGeek
@DanielTheGreek
@Nnamdiosu
@Chinenyen
@Guru01

All I can say is I really love your UI
Re: Sakososms.com Help Me Test-drive It by nnamdiosu(m): 6:17pm On Jul 01, 2016
DanielTheGeek:

@DHTML18
@FincoApps
@Blenyo11
@DavidTheGeek
@DanielTheGreek
@Nnamdiosu
@Chinenyen
@Guru01

Wowwww...so cool. Love the ui and responsiveness. Any login details so I can view more? Thumbs up bro
Re: Sakososms.com Help Me Test-drive It by ChinenyeN(m): 8:52pm On Jul 01, 2016
First things first, the UI is amazing, even with the login notifications. I'm a bit jealous. It seems everyone in the world is a better front end developer than myself, but that's okay. I'm still learning.

Now for some issues I spotted. Actually, it's the only issue. I viewed the site on my mobile. The menu button is not functioning on any other pages except the index page. This is it. I'm aware that the site is still in development. So far, an excellent job.
Re: Sakososms.com Help Me Test-drive It by Nobody: 7:37am On Jul 02, 2016
Thank you all, Since i first started out my career as a Web-designer/Graphic designer, I tend to focus too much on UI.

@ChinenyeN, thank you for your review (You'd probably be a better front-end guy). I just noticed the issue with the menu button not clicking and it probably happened after the latest update was deployed.

@nnamdiosu thank you, why not create an account real quick.... i currently don't have a demo account set-up, but i will set it up soon.

@fincoApps, thank you very much...your UI pattern also positively influences my creativity.
Re: Sakososms.com Help Me Test-drive It by blenyo11(m): 11:26am On Jul 02, 2016
Nice user interface. You have to provide login details for a demo account son one can check what you are having on the inside
Re: Sakososms.com Help Me Test-drive It by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 02, 2016
blenyo11:
Nice user interface. You have to provide login details for a demo account son one can check what you are having on the inside

Thank you, i will do that soon.
Re: Sakososms.com Help Me Test-drive It by guru01(m): 1:51pm On Jul 02, 2016
Hi Dan, you know to review stuff is not easy, I will go through the system next week. Also provide the website demo login.

Cheers.
Re: Sakososms.com Help Me Test-drive It by dotman2460: 2:33pm On Jul 02, 2016
Dude, is your website a template or what?
It similarity between www.sakososms.com and https://mobirise.com/ is striking.

The even some of the inner pages are templates, but let's keep it at the homepage.

Good adaptations nonetheless
Re: Sakososms.com Help Me Test-drive It by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 02, 2016
It is very lovely, I am just seeing it for the first time. Keep up the good work.

1 Like

Re: Sakososms.com Help Me Test-drive It by FincoApps(m): 2:34pm On Jul 02, 2016
DanielTheGeek:
Thank you all, Since i first started out my career as a Web-designer/Graphic designer, I tend to focus too much on UI.

@ChinenyeN, thank you for your review (You'd probably be a better front-end guy). I just noticed the issue with the menu button not clicking and it probably happened after the latest update was deployed.

@nnamdiosu thank you, why not create an account real quick.... i currently don't have a demo account set-up, but i will set it up soon.

@fincoApps, thank you very much...your UI pattern also positively influences my creativity.

Lol You welcome smiley
Re: Sakososms.com Help Me Test-drive It by Nmeri17: 10:09am On Jul 05, 2016
ChinenyeN:
It seems everyone in the world is a better front end developer than myself cry cry
Hmmmm.... back end nko? wink Why do people enjoy blurring out things they are very good at

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Web Designer In Portharcourt / How Do I Create Space Between The Menu(nav) And <h1> - Snapshot / All You Need To Become A Web3.0/Blockchain Developer in 2023/2024.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.