Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,776 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

Please Building Experts And Architects Your Advice Is Needed - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Please Building Experts And Architects Your Advice Is Needed (563 Views)

Come In Building Experts And Help Me Out / Pleaae All The Building experts Should Come In. / VERY IMPORTANT: Mistakes Architects Make And Should Be Avoided (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Building Experts And Architects Your Advice Is Needed by Bina33(m): 11:31am On Jun 29, 2016
Gud day good people, i want to know if a land of 50m length and 25 width (50×25) can house 3 standard self contain apartment of 12 by 12.. Please advice.. Thanks nairalanders
Re: Please Building Experts And Architects Your Advice Is Needed by darenyx(m): 2:48pm On Jun 29, 2016
Bina33:
Gud day good people, i want to know if a land of 50m length and 25 width (50×25) can house 3 standard self contain apartment of 12 by 12.. Please advice.. Thanks nairalanders

By self contain do you mean a room, kitchen, shw/wc arrangement ?
Re: Please Building Experts And Architects Your Advice Is Needed by Bina33(m): 6:58pm On Jun 29, 2016
darenyx:

By self contain do you mean a room, kitchen, shw/wc arrangement ?
A room, kitchen and bathroom
Re: Please Building Experts And Architects Your Advice Is Needed by darenyx(m): 8:05pm On Jun 29, 2016
Bina33:
A room, kitchen and bathroom

It would fit, but there would barely be spaace left to park any vehicle
Re: Please Building Experts And Architects Your Advice Is Needed by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 29, 2016
Bina33:

Hello, is your dimensions in metres or feet?
Re: Please Building Experts And Architects Your Advice Is Needed by waldigit: 4:31am On Jun 30, 2016
Bina33:
The building area on site depends on other factors apart from area, such as shape, location such as corner plot, type of adjoining road and other local planning standards. Why not get experienced person to visit the site or at least get a survey.
Better still physical site inspection is the best. So that you will not end up building illegal structure.
Re: Please Building Experts And Architects Your Advice Is Needed by Bina33(m): 6:43am On Jun 30, 2016
segzy14:

Hello, is your dimensions in metres or feet?
feet
Re: Please Building Experts And Architects Your Advice Is Needed by Bina33(m): 6:44am On Jun 30, 2016
waldigit:

The building area on site depends on other factors apart from area, such as shape, location such as corner plot, type of adjoining road and other local planning standards. Why not get experienced person to visit the site or at least get a survey.
Better still physical site inspection is the best. So that you will not end up building illegal structure.
Thanks, I would do that

(1) (Reply)

To Let: 3-bedroom Flat At Magodo Gra Shangisha / Abuja Land With Verifiable AMAC & FCDA papers For Sale / Twin warehouse @ Port Harcourt @ an affordable price !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.