Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,963 members, 7,828,423 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

I Can’t Be PDP Chairman At All Cost, I’m Ready To Vacate Office – Sheriff - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can’t Be PDP Chairman At All Cost, I’m Ready To Vacate Office – Sheriff (26017 Views)

Men Who Want To Be PDP Chairman / I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki / I’m Ready For Probe - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can’t Be PDP Chairman At All Cost, I’m Ready To Vacate Office – Sheriff by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 29, 2016
Sheriff has finally seen the futility of his fight. He can't foist himself on the party. He needs to find a way to bow out honorably....Take a bow Sheriff, you have given your best to the PDP. The PDP appreciates your contributions.

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Be PDP Chairman At All Cost, I’m Ready To Vacate Office – Sheriff by Mylove55(f): 2:36pm On Jun 29, 2016
Jirate:

This Man is “Mading”, if there is anything like that. The NEC that hired you also have the powers to fire you and to the best of our knowledge, have done so already but you like a stubborn he-goat have refused to backed down, come July 4, we would all know your fate.
we all elect our govs and senators, but do we also have power to fire them? or is it not until they complete their 4yrs, once elected whether wrongly or rightly, we all wait for
https://www.nairaland.com/politics
Re: I Can’t Be PDP Chairman At All Cost, I’m Ready To Vacate Office – Sheriff by cedeki(m): 2:37pm On Jun 29, 2016
Dem say see Bishop you say see fada, you obviously don't understand spoken or sign language
Re: I Can’t Be PDP Chairman At All Cost, I’m Ready To Vacate Office – Sheriff by billyG(m): 2:41pm On Jun 29, 2016
saintkel:
Hmm, africans can never resign even guilty. Imagine Sherrif who has a link with Boko haram n yet he is nt ashamed to be Chairman of PDP.
Is pdp ashame 2 admit him as their member?is wike & fayose shame 2 support him as pdp chairman.
Re: I Can’t Be PDP Chairman At All Cost, I’m Ready To Vacate Office – Sheriff by kulrunsman79(m): 2:43pm On Jun 29, 2016
sheriff but the court has already sacked you today nah. Nah by force to lead? Haba!!
Re: I Can’t Be PDP Chairman At All Cost, I’m Ready To Vacate Office – Sheriff by Gentlesoul96(m): 2:45pm On Jun 29, 2016
Carry all your loads and face Borno
Re: I Can’t Be PDP Chairman At All Cost, I’m Ready To Vacate Office – Sheriff by feedthenation(m): 2:45pm On Jun 29, 2016
...seriously, Fayose, Wike and all those who made Modu Sheriff the interim chairman should be punished by the PDP party. How can they allow a bunch of people to case mayhem in the past few months because of VP position under a PDP government?
Re: I Can’t Be PDP Chairman At All Cost, I’m Ready To Vacate Office – Sheriff by kettle84(m): 2:46pm On Jun 29, 2016
he has realized that his time is up. Sherriff, it is not by might but by the vote of the majority of PDP members.
Re: I Can’t Be PDP Chairman At All Cost, I’m Ready To Vacate Office – Sheriff by PhockPhockMan: 2:56pm On Jun 29, 2016
goodlifehyd:

[size=14pt]When he was appointed as the chairman, you all came on nairaland including the chief wailer Barcanista to create hundreds of threads to tell us he aint the sponsor of boko haram and how he is the main candidate to send Buhari outta Aso Rock in 2019, how come you all changed within 2 months or thereabout. This shows you all are nothing but a zombie who is being controlled like a toy. Moreover the Markafi you all are turning to now is also from the tribe you claim to be superior more than. He's a confirm AB0KIII[/size]

Show me where I ever supported sheriff. I hate him with passion.

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Be PDP Chairman At All Cost, I’m Ready To Vacate Office – Sheriff by Austino50: 2:57pm On Jun 29, 2016
After on a done chop him money finish ona wan pursue am just like that ....bad people bad party evil party, anyway no body nor court can remove Ali Sheriff because if any high court does Sheriff will proceed to Appeal Court to annul such judgement..... either Sheriff or no pdp
Re: I Can’t Be PDP Chairman At All Cost, I’m Ready To Vacate Office – Sheriff by LorDBolton(m): 3:14pm On Jun 29, 2016
I though APC was a Muslim party?

How come PDP is fighting over which NORTHERNER will rule them, already ZONED The presidency ticket to the NORTH.

Smh.

Buhari only has 3 years left n I really believe he came with a mandate to complete yar'dua /hausa 8years. Doubt he will go for a 2nd Term (I doubt)

Now if PDP candidate wins (with an igbo man as vp(tho it looks like vp will go to SW) then igbos won't smell presidency till maybe 2027.(but if the vp is sw) then igbos won't smell presidency till??

If vp osinbajo or a yoruba politician wins with northerner as his vp then igbos won't smell presidency till

Ya'll better settle down and compute ur political permutations b4 2019 and know who to support and not start wailing after supporting the wrong candidate.

After all...politics is just a game, an unfair one.
Re: I Can’t Be PDP Chairman At All Cost, I’m Ready To Vacate Office – Sheriff by joenor(m): 3:42pm On Jun 29, 2016
He get luck, he for crash like sosoliso airline year
gare:

You see yourself, Sheriff you see your life ? Now you have changed your mind because you know the courts will disgrace you, you are now looking for soft landing, are you no longer selling forms again for Edo elections ? Please party leaders just text or call him by phone or send WhatsApp message to Sheriff to go he has done enough, I pity that Cairo from my state following him around.

Sheriff just go no worry, but the court will still rule and disgrace you because you brought it on yourself, by we would have forgotten about you but you insisted on staying back, now you begging party leaders to fire you .
Re: I Can’t Be PDP Chairman At All Cost, I’m Ready To Vacate Office – Sheriff by jackydon(m): 4:20pm On Jun 29, 2016
Finally grin
Re: I Can’t Be PDP Chairman At All Cost, I’m Ready To Vacate Office – Sheriff by Omonigeriarere: 4:36pm On Jun 29, 2016
PhockPhockMan:
Sheriff, may thunder fire you there. Boko Haram leader like you.

go back to Apc abeg.

When Nigerian referred him the sponsor of BH, your likes stood against everybody and defended him with the last strength on the tip of your finger used to fight on keyboard: your e-paid agent called Barcanista even created a thread saying he was hated because he was the only potential candidate that can unseat PMB come 2019.

Finally, the dog has gone back to its vomit: what a shame!
Re: I Can’t Be PDP Chairman At All Cost, I’m Ready To Vacate Office – Sheriff by july66: 5:29pm On Jun 29, 2016
The people who invited you now say stop. You are the one now inviting yourself o. Na so the position sweet you?
Re: I Can’t Be PDP Chairman At All Cost, I’m Ready To Vacate Office – Sheriff by Otapipia: 5:43pm On Jun 29, 2016
gare:

You see yourself, Sheriff you see your life ? Now you have changed your mind because you know the courts will disgrace you, you are now looking for soft landing, are you no longer selling forms again for Edo elections ? Please party leaders just text or call him by phone or send WhatsApp message to Sheriff to go he has done enough, I pity that Cairo from my state following him around.

Sheriff just go no worry, but the court will still rule and disgrace you because you brought it on yourself, by we would have forgotten about you but you insisted on staying back, now you begging party leaders to fire you .
You see your life too? How could you not have seen that the man has made his point by not chickening out when the conspiracy to edge him out was rife? Whether he remains the chairman or not, on lookers will know that Sheriff is not a to take for a ride except you're ready for a battle.
Re: I Can’t Be PDP Chairman At All Cost, I’m Ready To Vacate Office – Sheriff by Lushka(m): 5:46pm On Jun 29, 2016
If not that PDP has been formatted to be doomed, why should they consider bringing this man to prominence again. The same man that destabilized the north east till today and will destabilize PDP till 2018. Goodluck to PDP
Re: I Can’t Be PDP Chairman At All Cost, I’m Ready To Vacate Office – Sheriff by MoneyGreen(m): 6:08pm On Jun 29, 2016
[size=15pt]Chai O lord, PDP don suffer. More dramas still lay ahead[/size] grin
Re: I Can’t Be PDP Chairman At All Cost, I’m Ready To Vacate Office – Sheriff by gare(f): 8:33pm On Jun 29, 2016
Otapipia:

You see your life too? How could you not have seen that the man has made his point by not chickening out when the conspiracy to edge him out was rife? Whether he remains the chairman or not, on lookers will know that Sheriff is not a to take for a ride except you're ready for a battle.

Rat killer I believe that is your name, what you have failed to understand in all of this Sheriff's issue is clinging on to power, have you forgotten that he was only to stay for ONLY 3months? But the other day he said he will be here to 2018, that is what is wrong with our politicians, they don't want to leave, can't they take a cue from GEJ?

The day Sheriff made that statement i knew his intentions for the party are not good.
Re: I Can’t Be PDP Chairman At All Cost, I’m Ready To Vacate Office – Sheriff by Kenswitch(m): 9:18pm On Jun 29, 2016
Just hate this man, yeye senator you should go nah, your face alone nah bad luck to PDP.
Re: I Can’t Be PDP Chairman At All Cost, I’m Ready To Vacate Office – Sheriff by Otapipia: 10:27pm On Jun 29, 2016
gare:

Rat killer I believe that is your name, what you have failed to understand in all of this Sheriff's issue is clinging on to power, have you forgotten that he was only to stay for ONLY 3months? But the other day he said he will be here to 2018, that is what is wrong with our politicians, they don't want to leave, can't they take a cue from GEJ?

The day Sheriff made that statement i knew his intentions for the party are not good.
You call me rat killer? Hmmmm. I kill humans too.
Re: I Can’t Be PDP Chairman At All Cost, I’m Ready To Vacate Office – Sheriff by Otapipia: 10:27pm On Jun 29, 2016
gare:

You call me rat killer? Hmmmm. I kill humans too. If you doubt just take a sip.
Re: I Can’t Be PDP Chairman At All Cost, I’m Ready To Vacate Office – Sheriff by rrikado(m): 10:29pm On Jun 29, 2016
where is fayothief dat put sheriff there.useless pdp

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC Investigates Isa Yuguda's Mansion In Bauchi (Photos) / 7.9m Job Loss: "May God Judge 18 Million Mumus That Voted This Old Beast" - FFK / Obasanjo Meets Adebanjo, Dosumu, Other Yoruba Leaders Over 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.