Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,819 members, 7,820,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Graduate Job Vacancies- You Can Apply If You Are Qualified - Jobs/Vacancies (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Job Vacancies- You Can Apply If You Are Qualified (67955 Views)

5 New Job Vacancies You Might Be Interested In / 4 New Vacancies You Might Be Interested In / Apply For 2017 Australia Government MSc Scholarship For Nigerians- 2.2 Can Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graduate Job Vacancies- You Can Apply If You Are Qualified by Larryproff(m): 11:17pm On Nov 26, 2016
please somebody should help me with this direction, I wil be going from orile iganmu.Venue: OPSL Capital Ventures Ltd. Plot 1B Block 73 Dr.mon Ebhomenye Street, Off Abiodun Ikomi Street, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos. Closest landmark to our office is Lade Alakija Street, behind the PHCN .
Re: Graduate Job Vacancies- You Can Apply If You Are Qualified by citydove(m): 11:49am On Nov 28, 2016
VACANCIES FOR ENGINEERS!

A foremost Engineering Company in Nigeria is currently looking at filling the following roles in Lagos Office:

1. Experienced Electrical Engineer- 4-5 years’ experience (Electrical designs, LV Panel Design, etc)

2. Fire & Gas Engineer-2-3 years’ experience with fire supression system competence
3. Automation/Control Engineer 2-3 years’ experience with good/advanced programming experience on multi OEMs (PLCs /SCADAs /HMI etc.)

4. Telecoms Engineer 2-3 years’ experience with CCNA/CCIE/MCSE certifications. Good knowledge of industrial networking, communication protocols (Ethernet, modbus rtu/serial, marine communication, fibre optics, profibus, profinet, devicenet, controlnet), and all ISO model layers.

5. Experienced Electrical Engineer-3-4 years’ experience in LV panel design, modeling, sizing & testing.

Qualified candidates can forward updated CV and Cover Letter to hr@gilautomation.com
Deadline for submission is Wednesday 30th of November, 2016 by 12:00 noon
Re: Graduate Job Vacancies- You Can Apply If You Are Qualified by citydove(m): 12:06pm On Nov 28, 2016
Senior Field Engineers are needed urgently for an ISP IT infrastructure Company on the island. The Candidate should be of 3-5 years experience and may Have gotten CCNA or relevant IT certification. Salary is within industry range.. interested person should send CV'S to: resume@HRLeverageAfrica.com
Re: Graduate Job Vacancies- You Can Apply If You Are Qualified by citydove(m): 12:06pm On Nov 28, 2016
Position: Quality Control Supervisor Interested qualified candidate should email CV and cover letter to careers@dangote.com on or before November 30, 2016
Re: Graduate Job Vacancies- You Can Apply If You Are Qualified by citydove(m): 12:40pm On Nov 28, 2016
Vacancy for an Accountant in a big supermarket in Lekki. Experience in Cost and Stock accounting in manufacturing company
forward your CV to chidi.derranderz@gmail.com
Re: Graduate Job Vacancies- You Can Apply If You Are Qualified by citydove(m): 8:55am On Nov 29, 2016
I heard news of a guy who called a vacancy number pasted on a wall. He hooked up with them and they were ritualists.

Job seekers, please be careful.

Their new strategy now is even to use names of companies that you know are in existence. Then they put a location where the company has no facility, usually on the outskirts of town or another town entirely.

People need to be very careful. Ask questions. And even when you are sure you are on. A legitimate job hunting trip, tell at least 4/5 people where you are going. Better to be safe than to be sorry.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graduate Job Vacancies- You Can Apply If You Are Qualified by kindredspirit(m): 1:57pm On Nov 29, 2016
citydove:
I heard news of a guy who called a vacancy number pasted on a wall. He hooked up with them and they were ritualists.

Job seekers, please be careful.

Their new strategy now is even to use names of companies that you know are in existence. Then they put a location where the company has no facility, usually on the outskirts of town or another town entirely.

People need to be very careful. Ask questions. And even when you are sure you are on. A legitimate job hunting trip, tell at least 4/5 people where you are going. Better to be safe than to be sorry.

Real Talk. A friend of mine in PH got one these rogue job invites via SMS for a job that she didn't apply for. She showed me the message which smelt like the usual GNLD caper. Being desperate for a job, she said would pursue it, regardless. Who knows, she said, it might just be legit.

Just for the heck of it, I checked the phone number on the Truecaller App and it showed "KIDNAPPER'S NUMBER" !

These are perilous times, people. Best be on your guard as you hunt for jobs.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graduate Job Vacancies- You Can Apply If You Are Qualified by SageNaruto(m): 12:45pm On Dec 04, 2016
Please, can anybody tell me about park valley hotel? I have an interview with them.
Re: Graduate Job Vacancies- You Can Apply If You Are Qualified by citydove(m): 11:00pm On Dec 04, 2016
Will be back on this thread real soon....only a few get the clue wink
Re: Graduate Job Vacancies- You Can Apply If You Are Qualified by judeiria(m): 5:51pm On Dec 05, 2016
An advertising firm located in lagos is in urgent need of a marketing executive for immediate employment .

Requirements :
A goal getter
A result oriented person
A male not less than 35 years old who is familiar with the advertising industry
A skilled negotiator
Must be sociable , amiable and friendly
HND/B. sc in marketing, mass communication or any other relevant advertising qualifications

Remuneration: Very attractive with commission.

send application and cv to joyforalmcl@yahoo. com
Re: Graduate Job Vacancies- You Can Apply If You Are Qualified by alBHAGDADI: 7:29pm On Dec 05, 2016
citydove:
Will be back on this thread real soon....only a few get the clue wink
congrats
Re: Graduate Job Vacancies- You Can Apply If You Are Qualified by YNWA1: 7:36pm On Dec 05, 2016
judeiria:
An advertising firm located in lagos is in urgent need of a marketing executive for immediate employment .

Requirements :
A goal getter
A result oriented person
A male not less than 35 years old who is familiar with the advertising industry
A skilled negotiator
Must be sociable , amiable and friendly
HND/B. sc in marketing, mass communication or any other relevant advertising qualifications

Remuneration: Very attractive with commission.

send application and cv to joyforalmcl@yahoo. com
it seems the email address is not valid
Re: Graduate Job Vacancies- You Can Apply If You Are Qualified by noblet2(f): 4:48pm On Dec 06, 2016
'Bosun Tijani via linkedin
CEO and Co-founder CcHUB

Note: The recruitment process is not being managed by me but happy to chat before you apply.

14 exciting positions for 2017 start at Co-creation Hub Nigeria

1. HR Director
2. Communications Manager
3. Partnership Manager
4. Incubation Manager
5. Admin Manager
6. Centre Manager - American Corner
7. Android Dev - Smart City
8. Innovation Manager
9. Project Manager relearn (Education)
10. Practice Lead, Govlab
11. Practice Lead, Education
12. Practice Lead, Digital Security
13. Practice Lead, Fintech
14. Practice Lead, Health & Wellbeing
Re: Graduate Job Vacancies- You Can Apply If You Are Qualified by noblet2(f): 5:37pm On Dec 07, 2016
Recruitment vacancy for female Engineer with experience in Site Administration and job knowledge in Facility Management, Supervisory role.

Attractive salary package.

Interested applicant should send CV to adaobi@willcoonline.com with the subject title Female Engineer.

*Immediate employment*. CV's sent without job title would not be attended to.

----------------------------------------------------------------

VACANCY - HUMAN RESOURCES ASSISTANT
LOCATION - WARRI DELTA STATE

A licensed maritime institution requires the services of a Human Resources Assistant in Warri Delta State,
Suitably qualified candidates will be holders of HND/BSC/BA with a minimum of 3 years cognate experience in human resources function of a well structured organisation.

Interested candidates should forward their CV to chidinma@gdanigeria.com within one week.

-----------------------------------------------

An Event Company located in Abuja needs of an Accountant and the candidate must possess the following;
- Bachelors Degree in accounting or related discipline
-2-3 years of experience in virtual bookkeeping/accounting
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office
- Good Analytic, organisational, multitasking,record keeping and communication skills.
-Good leadership skill and time management.
-Good negotiation skills
-Ability to work under pressure.
-Ability to work with no supervision

Send CV with position as subject to hr@quorumng.com before the cob 9th December 2016.

--------------------------------------

A farm around epe require the service of A Farm manager and Cashier, applicant who stay around Epe and ajah area should only apply to Lshrofficer@yahoo.com
Must be Resident in Abuja pls!

-----------------------------------

Do you know any fresh graduate or are you a fresh graduate of fine arts or the likes? artistic, good at sketching, willing to learn and available for a new challenge? Please send your resume to jobs@lwnetworks.net
Re: Graduate Job Vacancies- You Can Apply If You Are Qualified by adeyusuf2000: 6:47pm On Dec 07, 2016
VACANCIES FOR ENGINEERS!

A foremost Engineering Company in Nigeria is currently looking at filling the following roles in Lagos Office:

1. Experienced Electrical Engineer- 4-5 years’ experience (Electrical designs, LV Panel Design, etc)

2. Fire & Gas Engineer-2-3 years’ experience with fire supression system competence
3. Automation/Control Engineer 2-3 years’ experience with good/advanced programming experience on multi OEMs (PLCs /SCADAs /HMI etc.)

4. Telecoms Engineer 2-3 years’ experience with CCNA/CCIE/MCSE certifications. Good knowledge of industrial networking, communication protocols (Ethernet, modbus rtu/serial, marine communication, fibre optics, profibus, profinet, devicenet, controlnet), and all ISO model layers.

5. Experienced Electrical Engineer-3-4 years’ experience in LV panel design, modeling, sizing & testing.

Qualified candidates can forward updated CV and Cover Letter to hr@gilautomation.com
Deadline for submission is Wednesday 30th of November, 2016 by 12:00 noon

please is the job advert still open........i just applied. i pray to get a response.
Re: Graduate Job Vacancies- You Can Apply If You Are Qualified by Dammyllionaire(m): 9:05pm On Dec 08, 2016
Pls, how can I get to No 1, Taylor Road, Gcappa, Iddo Lagos from Abule Egba
Re: Graduate Job Vacancies- You Can Apply If You Are Qualified by Unclerukus: 9:27am On Dec 10, 2016
CAPFISNG:
Have you heard of CAPFIS PROGRAM?
Another scam to swindle jobless Nigerian youths again. 5K to register, we all know how that ends.

1 Like

Re: Graduate Job Vacancies- You Can Apply If You Are Qualified by kalesaheed: 12:45pm On Dec 18, 2016
There is an urgent need for the service of dispatch riders at Urban Konnect logistics.
Address: 296A, Surulere way, Dolphin Estate, Ikoyi
Call Ahmed on 08094493868
Re: Graduate Job Vacancies- You Can Apply If You Are Qualified by nonsso: 5:41pm On Dec 19, 2016
Good evening all.‎
Please can anyone help me with road description on how to get to adeniran ogunsanya street Surulere from ogba.
Thanks. ‎
Re: Graduate Job Vacancies- You Can Apply If You Are Qualified by danieloy6(m): 11:36pm On Jan 01, 2017
Well for those that have followed this thread before,you would probably have come across danieloy4 before i deactivated my account & have been off for awhile. But in the spirit of this festive season

I have decided to create a WhatsApp group for a few jobseekers that would take the initiative & be swift where i would be posting some job vacancies i come across anytime so some can benefit.

Would have said send a PM but the process might be too long, so all you have to do is drop your WhatsApp contacts via a mail to: sd39562@gmail.com and you will be added to the group. The first 50 persons to send thiers joins the group,its first come first serve. Then maybe in subsequent times more contacts would be added in due time.

Please Note,don't start dropping your numbers on this thread and expect me to add you up,you're only wasting your time,on your own and moreover i don't read PMs. Just follow the instructions and we would all be happy.

Note to those on the BBM group before now,no point sending your numbers again, still be sharing the same job posts via both platforms

Happy New Year once again and i believe this year there would be instant testimonies
Re: Graduate Job Vacancies- You Can Apply If You Are Qualified by danieloy6(m): 9:14am On Jan 02, 2017
Sorry have been having difficulties uploading my picture for those asking & wanting to know who i am. Am the one who created this job thread initially before i left. My identity or the fact that my account is new is nothing to worry about, can give usernames of Nairalanders also on my BBM group for jobseekers who know me quite well
Re: Graduate Job Vacancies- You Can Apply If You Are Qualified by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 02, 2017
danieloy6:
Sorry have been having difficulties uploading my picture for those asking & wanting to know who i am. Am the one who created this job thread initially before i left. My identity or the fact that my account is new is nothing to worry about, can give usernames of Nairalanders also on my BBM group for jobseekers who know me quite well

Really dude? Noone wants to see your face if you want to help with job vacancies post if you want to advertise your bbm channel Also do that quietly.

1 Like

Re: Graduate Job Vacancies- You Can Apply If You Are Qualified by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 02, 2017
Justnora:

Really dude? Noone wants to see your face if you want to help with job vacancies post if you want to advertise your bbm channel Also do that quietly.
Na wa o.
Your blood always dey hot. Auntnora, chil
Re: Graduate Job Vacancies- You Can Apply If You Are Qualified by danieloy6(m): 10:51am On Jan 02, 2017
Justnora:

Are you kidding me? Don't know who you're by the way so i don't need you to type any comment to let me know you read my thread. It's too early to start the year with a myopic thinking. Every intelligent commentary is a product of mental work. You may realise that by attracting brilliant associations,you may yet have substance in that mental faculty.
Re: Graduate Job Vacancies- You Can Apply If You Are Qualified by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 02, 2017
danieloy6:

Are you kidding me? Don't know who you're by the way so i don't need you to type any comment to let me know you read my thread. It's too early to start the year with a myopic thinking. Every intelligent commentary is a product of mental work. You may realise that by attracting brilliant associations,you may yet have substance in that mental faculty.

Oh please y'all trying to feel important cause you copy and paste vacancies please have several seats wannabe. what is the relevance of your picture now? just tell me? put your picture on your profile if you want people to see you

2 Likes

Re: Graduate Job Vacancies- You Can Apply If You Are Qualified by danieloy6(m): 11:08am On Jan 02, 2017
Justnora:

Oh please y'all trying to feel important cause you copy and paste vacancies please have several seats wannabe. what is the relevance of your picture now? just tell me? put your picture on your profile if you want people to see you
Madam am not into all these going back and forth comments.Don't spend all your life and energy peeping here and there. Enjoy the rest of your day ma'am. All the Best
Re: Graduate Job Vacancies- You Can Apply If You Are Qualified by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 02, 2017
danieloy6:

Madam am not into all these going back and forth comments.Don't spend all your life and energy peeping here and there. Enjoy the rest of your day ma'am. All the Best

well dont go from one thread to another looking for attention......
Re: Graduate Job Vacancies- You Can Apply If You Are Qualified by noblet2(f): 6:08am On Jan 05, 2017
A flagship leader in the Construction & Real Estate Industry is in need of :
1. Architects (3 Years & Above)
2. Quantity Surveyors / Town Planners (3 Years & Above)
3. Construction Engineers (3 Years & Above)
4. Direct Sales Agent / Marketers (3 Years & Above)
5. Internal Control Auditors (3 Years & Above)
6. HR / Legal Officers (3 Years & Above)
7. Operations Manager (Real-Estate Experience)
Application Deadline : January 13, 2017
All CVs should be sent to tucherconsult@yahoo.com
Re: Graduate Job Vacancies- You Can Apply If You Are Qualified by noblet2(f): 10:18am On Jan 05, 2017
If you stay around Ajah area in lagos and want to work for a big Laundry company as receptionist, marketer, machine operator and a driver, hurry forward your CV to conniemoin.cm@gmail.com or Jerry4paradise2001@yahoo.com.
Pls share, you might be helping someone.

----------------------------------------------------------

An on Shore Oil Company) is in need of the following Senior Professionals with years (10) of relevant experience.
1. Geologists
2. Production Engineers
3. Reservoir Engineers
4. Manager Health Safety and Environment
5. Production Metering Engineers
All CVs should be sent to: omotola_olagunju@mtransformation.com before 9th of January, 2017.
Re: Graduate Job Vacancies- You Can Apply If You Are Qualified by noblet2(f): 4:05pm On Jan 06, 2017
Employment Opportunity !!!
A 3rd Party Logistics Company in the heart of Lekki is recruiting for the following positions.
1. Hub/Marketing Executive -
Requirements
-Graduate degree from an accredited University in related fields of study
-At least 1 years post nysc experience in an e commerce/logistics field with knowledge of various routes within the Lagos metropolis
-Minimum qualification 2:1
-Social Media marketing and content development would be an added advantage
If you meet these requirements, kindly forward updated copy of CV(MS Word format) to rachael@funshologistics.com and copy taiye@funshologistics.com with the position as subject of mail.
-Deadline Sunday 8th January, 2017
Qualified candidates will be contacted directly.
Kindly Rebroadcast.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Lady Works As Labourer To Earn "Urgent 2k" / Diamond Bank Recruitment / Differences Between Tradesmen And Non Tradesmen As Regards To Nigeria Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.