Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

How To Seduce A Guy. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Seduce A Guy. (4606 Views)

Lady Narrates How Friend's Husband Tried To Seduce Her At Night / My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother / How To Seduce A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Seduce A Guy. by mizzbouqui(f): 1:22pm On Jun 29, 2016
5 ways Nigerian girls can get their men

1.) Scent of a woman
A woman's scent can drive a man crazy. So many men would admit that one of the most powerful characteristics of a woman that turns them on is her scent. Her scent is one of the most potent subconscious influence that affect any man's judgment about sex. Simply endeavor you use perfumes that are not so strong and always target your pulse points - wrists, behind your ear, knees, ankles, elbows and around your neck. Make your perfume yours - something he can easy recognize anywhere he is.

2.) Be confident
Shine like a super model and gaze at him like a mistress. Be assertive, you know what you want, make sure it looks like you know how to get it. Do not over-do it but don’t look weak either. Stay off being arrogant – men often get bored when they aren’t the ones doing most of the talking. So let him talk and be super attentive. Maintain a good posture, arched back and shoulders backwards.

3.) Don’t be too slutty
Don't look too desperate either. Most men get turned off when women reveal a lot more than what they are hiding. A classy dress which shows a little, makes you look glamorous and maybe reveals a leg or two will drive him crazy over a romantic dinner. Make sure you are wearing some sexy lingerie underneath though… who knows what happens later.

4.) Romantic rendezvous
A meeting at his favorite spot can be a fun hangout for him but don’t do it all the time. Choose places with minimal distractions so your man can focus on you alone, such as restaurants or a candle light dinner with some soothing music… his favorite genres.

5.) Kill him with your eyes
Look at him when he’s not looking and turn away when he finds you staring at him – cover it up with an embarrassed smile. Do this on repeat. He'll notice.

3 Likes

Re: How To Seduce A Guy. by omega25red(m): 1:24pm On Jun 29, 2016
Lies

1. make him a sandwich

2. play with his junk (balls and d!ck)

3. Don't talk so much

the end

4 Likes

Re: How To Seduce A Guy. by obiorathesubtle: 1:25pm On Jun 29, 2016
undecided or you can just take off your clothes..

3 Likes

Re: How To Seduce A Guy. by computerboy: 1:30pm On Jun 29, 2016
Only ugly flat-arsed bi*ches need those lists. If you're like the pix below, you've got no biz with this thread

Re: How To Seduce A Guy. by slimthugchimee(m): 1:36pm On Jun 29, 2016
just remove your cloth for him
Re: How To Seduce A Guy. by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jun 29, 2016
Ladies that love MR KONJI
Re: How To Seduce A Guy. by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 29, 2016
lol...See list. A girl will seduce me with those enumerated points? You go tey for there.
Re: How To Seduce A Guy. by sanyahkod(m): 2:10pm On Jun 29, 2016
mizzbouqui:

1.) Scent of a woman
A woman's scent can drive a man crazy. So many men would admit that one of the most powerful characteristics of a woman that turns them on is her scent. Her scent is one of the most potent subconscious influence that affect any man's judgment about sex. Simply endeavor you use perfumes that are not so strong and always target your pulse points - wrists, behind your ear, knees, ankles, elbows and around your neck. Make your perfume yours - something he can easy recognize anywhere he is.

2.) Be confident
Shine like a super model and gaze at him like a mistress. Be assertive, you know what you want, make sure it looks like you know how to get it. Do not over-do it but don’t look weak either. Stay off being arrogant – men often get bored when they aren’t the ones doing most of the talking. So let him talk and be super attentive. Maintain a good posture, arched back and shoulders backwards.

3.) Don’t be too slutty
Don't look too desperate either. Most men get turned off when women reveal a lot more than what they are hiding. A classy dress which shows a little, makes you look glamorous and maybe reveals a leg or two will drive him crazy over a romantic dinner. Make sure you are wearing some sexy lingerie underneath though… who knows what happens later.

4.) Romantic rendezvous
A meeting at his favorite spot can be a fun hangout for him but don’t do it all the time. Choose places with minimal distractions so your man can focus on you alone, such as restaurants or a candle light dinner with some soothing music… his favorite genres.

Look at him when he’s not looking and turn away when he finds you staring at him – cover it up with an embarrassed smile. Do this on repeat. He'll notice.

On our first meeting, I'll watch out for those points listed....
You berra devise other means quickly cos these ones don fail already. I don get expo. grin
Re: How To Seduce A Guy. by mizzbouqui(f): 2:17pm On Jun 29, 2016
sanyahkod:

On our first meeting, I'll watch out for those points listed....
You berra devise other means quickly cos these ones don fail already. I don get expo. grin
Okay wait till then but I bet it with you I can seduce any man with those points, and succeed

2 Likes

Re: How To Seduce A Guy. by Certifiedbillio(m): 2:22pm On Jun 29, 2016
mizzbouqui:

1.) Scent of a woman

2.) Be confident

3.) Don’t be too slutty

4.) Romantic rendezvous

will take note of those points should incase you visit me grin
Re: How To Seduce A Guy. by sanyahkod(m): 2:28pm On Jun 29, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Okay wait till then but I bet it with you I can seduce any man with those points, and succeed

Hmmmm..
Re: How To Seduce A Guy. by SosaHD(m): 2:30pm On Jun 29, 2016
mizzbouqui:

1.) Scent of a woman

2.) Be confident

3.) Don’t be too slutty

4.) Romantic rendezvous

u re such a beauty
Forget about girls, tell me how to seduce you grin
Re: How To Seduce A Guy. by mizzbouqui(f): 3:04pm On Jun 29, 2016
SosaHD:

u re such a beauty
Forget about girls, tell me how to seduce you grin
Sorry case
Re: How To Seduce A Guy. by Harjet(m): 4:20pm On Jun 29, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Loool... Every guy's brain are wired differently.. What might successfully seduce a guy might not work for the other.. Am sure every guy has different weak spots
Re: How To Seduce A Guy. by monlawal(m): 6:20pm On Jun 29, 2016
Forget seduction, how can i make you a wife?

1 Like

Re: How To Seduce A Guy. by mizzbouqui(f): 6:30pm On Jun 29, 2016
monlawal:
Re: How To Seduce A Guy. by mizzbouqui(f): 6:35pm On Jun 29, 2016
monlawal:
wink
Re: How To Seduce A Guy. by robosky02(m): 2:41pm On Jun 30, 2016
angelahnie.... ohhhhhhhh lol cheesy
Re: How To Seduce A Guy. by AngelAhnie(f): 2:50pm On Jun 30, 2016
robosky02:
angel.ahnie.... ohhhhhhhh lol cheesy
I dey vex for you, no food for you tonighttongue
Re: How To Seduce A Guy. by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jun 30, 2016
4 and 5 so on point. So love dat 5 "kill him with ur eyes" wink
Re: How To Seduce A Guy. by UyiIredia(m): 3:30pm On Jun 30, 2016
Fine girls are naturally seductive. They dont even need to UnCloth for a man to get hard looking at them.
Re: How To Seduce A Guy. by Agu87(m): 7:16pm On Jul 30, 2016
mizzbouqui:

u can't seduce me with all dat shit...I won't even notice all that.
Re: How To Seduce A Guy. by mizzbouqui(f): 9:40am On Aug 03, 2016
Agu87:
u can't seduce me with all dat shit...I won't even notice all that.
Okay sir

(1) (Reply)

Nationwide Protest Port harcourt Chapter , Lets Meet Up That Day / Men Don’t Do This Anymore Why!!!!! / Question For Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.