Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Images You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Entered KEKE-NAPEP! - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Images You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Entered KEKE-NAPEP! (39329 Views)

Awkward-Looking Keke NAPEP Spotted On The Road (PHOTOS) / "Ambode Fix Ekins-Okejra Addo Road – Ajah" Pasted On A Keke Napep In Lagos / Lady Who Has Not Entered Plane Before Gets Free Return Ticket From Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Images You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Entered KEKE-NAPEP! by Nnennavera(f): 9:15pm On Jun 29, 2016
Anyi3:
grin grin

I heard in Onitsha, two people sit with the driver.
I couldn't believe my ears, I still hope it's a lie
yes it's true oo
Re: Images You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Entered KEKE-NAPEP! by macaranta(m): 9:24pm On Jun 29, 2016
Funny...Anty Genie haf suffer.
Visit signature.
Re: Images You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Entered KEKE-NAPEP! by adaxiy(m): 9:33pm On Jun 29, 2016
cheesy grin grin That number 7, I don laff tire
Re: Images You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Entered KEKE-NAPEP! by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 29, 2016
Anyi3:
grin grin

no b lie o! even in some places in aba sef
Re: Images You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Entered KEKE-NAPEP! by meetdavid: 9:50pm On Jun 29, 2016
forexbinary:
12. How kekes manoeuvre through traffic:

BOSS!

Hahahaha rotfl
Re: Images You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Entered KEKE-NAPEP! by ipreach: 10:03pm On Jun 29, 2016
ok
Re: Images You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Entered KEKE-NAPEP! by Kazrem(m): 10:08pm On Jun 29, 2016
Kingy10:
When the keke driver says his tricycle is faster than some cars

...With your Wheel barrow tire?
I don laugh tire.
Re: Images You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Entered KEKE-NAPEP! by Phlakes(f): 10:15pm On Jun 29, 2016
forexbinary:
This one got me rolling on the floor, soo tey my boxers tear join cheesy

7. You, holding on for dear life when you have to sit at the front.

You’ll now be sitting with half nyansh.
this is so true
Re: Images You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Entered KEKE-NAPEP! by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 29, 2016
Really funny... Me likey wink wink nice piece op
Re: Images You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Entered KEKE-NAPEP! by deluxez12(m): 11:06pm On Jun 29, 2016
Anyi3:
grin grin

yea its true even in Benin... they make extra seat...its no rocket science
Re: Images You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Entered KEKE-NAPEP! by olamds(m): 11:21pm On Jun 29, 2016
On point!!!!!
Re: Images You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Entered KEKE-NAPEP! by Nobody: 7:55am On Jun 30, 2016
Anyi3:
grin grin

Even here in benin,two people sit with the driver,one on the left and the other at the right.
Re: Images You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Entered KEKE-NAPEP! by Jdesilentkiller(m): 8:59am On Jun 30, 2016
One of the best meme thread, nice one op.
Re: Images You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Entered KEKE-NAPEP! by MoneyGreen(m): 9:02am On Jun 30, 2016
Huxley11:

oga, trampoline is used for gymnastics, y tarpaulin is the one used by keke and even for our parties. so u don't have to insult people before correcting them. and u are even wrong in this case and he/she is right.
yes sir, thank you sir. God bless you sir. How family sir?
Re: Images You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Entered KEKE-NAPEP! by MoneyGreen(m): 9:04am On Jun 30, 2016
Akjr:
guy u n Op are like needle n thread...... He was corect n he admitted 2 b wrong, dah means he no know am
grin baddo
Re: Images You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Entered KEKE-NAPEP! by Ijeoma660(f): 9:57am On Jun 30, 2016
I don't know why the keke always looks like a chariot to me...

1 Like

Re: Images You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Entered KEKE-NAPEP! by Dollipsejay(m): 11:03am On Jun 30, 2016
Anyi3:
grin grin

i have seen that in Kwara State too. Tanke to be precise
Re: Images You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Entered KEKE-NAPEP! by Evalily(f): 11:25am On Jun 30, 2016
op made my day

So true....

really true....

like seriously true..... grin grin grin
Re: Images You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Entered KEKE-NAPEP! by Evalily(f): 11:27am On Jun 30, 2016
op made my day

So true....

really true....

like seriously true..... grin grin grin
forexbinary:
This one got me rolling on the floor, soo tey my boxers tear join cheesy

7. You, holding on for dear life when you have to sit at the front.

You’ll now be sitting with half nyansh.
Re: Images You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Entered KEKE-NAPEP! by jtwest(m): 11:53am On Jun 30, 2016
If u sit infront with one yansh, and ya using one hand to hold the keke, one hand to press your phone, while using one eye to look out for potholes...............u no like ya life.
Re: Images You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Entered KEKE-NAPEP! by Akjr(m): 11:55am On Jun 30, 2016
MoneyGreen:
grin baddo
grin
MoneyGreen:
grin baddo
?
Re: Images You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Entered KEKE-NAPEP! by bidexolumanish(m): 12:03pm On Jun 30, 2016
Anyi3:
grin grin

same here in calabar
Re: Images You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Entered KEKE-NAPEP! by MrsLalasticlala: 12:10pm On Jun 30, 2016
forexbinary:

Abeg no vex, you fit run help me call Lalasticlala cheesy

Tell am say snake dey pursue you grin

That's the only way he will listen to you undecided
Nah, he's a nice guy. smiley
Re: Images You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Entered KEKE-NAPEP! by CuteChiluv: 12:16pm On Jun 30, 2016
Funny but the truth about what happens in keke, my fingers are weak because of laughing cant scroll, well done u cracked me jare,,,, its needed.
Re: Images You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Entered KEKE-NAPEP! by Nickymezor(f): 12:36pm On Jun 30, 2016
Nice one OP....ur damn so funny grin grin
Re: Images You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Entered KEKE-NAPEP! by Marvismk(m): 12:56pm On Jun 30, 2016
Bilabong:

I look like ur house boy?
no u be young fine boy o
Re: Images You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Entered KEKE-NAPEP! by louisdemaria(m): 7:10pm On Jun 30, 2016
forexbinary:
8. When your driver starts dragging road with a trailer.

Oga, have you forgotten what you are driving? See you see trailer embarassed
Lmao..ur whole life flashes b4 ur eyes.i can rel8.
Re: Images You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Entered KEKE-NAPEP! by synclaire: 1:50pm On Jul 01, 2016
Lol. So hilarious.
Re: Images You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Entered KEKE-NAPEP! by ableguy(m): 10:00am On Nov 28, 2017
grin Mhen this one swedt me die
Re: Images You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Entered KEKE-NAPEP! by DazzXman(m): 11:54am On Nov 28, 2017
Anyi3:
grin grin

lol,,,i saw it happen in Ph live

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The New Apapa-Oshodi Expressway As Construction Works Continue - Photos / Lagos To Abuja Flight Cost - Arik Air / Trailer Crushes A Lady Going To Market And Her Son Dead In Aba (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.