Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,100 members, 7,953,350 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:51 PM

Is Mummy-daddy Play Harmless? Share Your Experience - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Mummy-daddy Play Harmless? Share Your Experience (921 Views)

Can You Relate With This ? Share Your Experience ( Pics ) / Share Your Experience As The Lastborn / 8 Things Guys Above 30yrs Do That Show They Are Still Mummy's Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Mummy-daddy Play Harmless? Share Your Experience by RiloKiley: 6:38pm On Jun 29, 2016
A friend of mine came home recently to meet pandemonium in the house. Apparently his wife had caught his two daughters lying on top of each other and kissing. Neither of them is older than five years. The wife had given both of them a good flogging and asked them where they had learnt that play from and the eldest said it was from the neighbours kids next door both of whom are boys, the eldest being 6yrs old. The parents have forbidden the kids from returning to that house for playtime and the man is wondering if he should tell the neighbors about their kids because he is suspecting that it is the househelp (a young girl of 15yrs) that is teaching them. The question now is, should he bother letting his neighbors know or should he leave it alone? Is there any harm in kids doing this mommy-daddy okay since they are still just kids?

Incidentally, the neighbour happens to be his boss at work and they are beginning to why his kids don't come over to play anymore.
Re: Is Mummy-daddy Play Harmless? Share Your Experience by donbenedict(m): 6:42pm On Jun 29, 2016
Urm I think the man who has the daughters should just tell his neighbour abt his daughters kissing.. and he feels worried. Dats why he stopped allowing his (the neighbor's) kids to come play with his own kid.
Re: Is Mummy-daddy Play Harmless? Share Your Experience by misreal(m): 6:47pm On Jun 29, 2016
Mummy-daddy play??from the name,it shows where they learnt it from.it is better for your friend to tell his neighbour ,so that the neighbourcan be careful while meeting his wife(sex) next time so that their children will stop learning rubbish....
Re: Is Mummy-daddy Play Harmless? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 29, 2016
seriously I don't understand this jet age kids, or this world don spoil finish.

mummy-daddy play is something most of us did as kids.
although my parents made sure we didn't mingle with the neighbour's kids unsupervised.
we weren't molesting each other cos we were innocent, we had no idea something like sex existed.

we only played roles we see our parents doing on a daily basis, which were pretty normal.
Re: Is Mummy-daddy Play Harmless? Share Your Experience by RiloKiley: 11:12pm On Jun 29, 2016
donbenedict:
Urm I think the man who has the daughters should just tell his neighbour abt his daughters kissing.. and he feels worried. Dats why he stopped allowing his (the neighbor's) kids to come play with his own kid.
And then they will ask him what his daughters kissing gas to do with not bringing them over again, then what?

(1) (Reply)

10 Useful Items You Should Never Throw Away In Your Home To Save Cost / OMG! See The Photo Of A Bride And Her Physically Challenged Groom That Got Peopl / What Is The Craziest Thing Your Kid Have Ever Said To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.