Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

If You Have A Car Come Here(let's Mix Business With Pleasure) Xx (18+) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Have A Car Come Here(let's Mix Business With Pleasure) Xx (18+) (1249 Views)

Breast Play – To Drive Her Wild With Pleasure / Here Are 5 Places You Can Touch To Make Your Man Scream With Pleasure. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Have A Car Come Here(let's Mix Business With Pleasure) Xx (18+) by Oyindebrah(f): 6:40pm On Jun 29, 2016
Hi guys,my name is Debby,although most people know me as queentechy,because I love technology a lot,so I'm like the phone section based and all sorts but I think I love this section and I have noticed some people here like hateu2 and her bestie,oh well please welcome me to the team,and I also noticed some other people that post funny threads,you guys are amazing

Okay this thread is strictly for the men with cars.
A boy cannot own a car,so I choose to call you a man and I hope the "legmonizer's" (those that walk around with their leg) aren't here reading my thread because I didn't call you here,amebo.

Um I summoned y'all here because I have a car shampoo for sale,actually its from USA,so I'm just trying to sell them off to get my money,so this is strictly business ...and I promise discount,50% on my car shampoo

Why You Need My Car Shampoo and the name is Wash n Max(6000N) but its a 50% discount remember??
√An all-in-one car shampoo that both cleans and protects.
√Super concentrated and Economical: Each bottle completes 100 car washes
√Non Abrasive: Will not damage but rather enhance the paintwork.
√Biodegradable: Ingredients break down to their basic constituents by biological activity.
√Versatile: Can be used on tiles, ovens, grills, floors, etc.

Directions for use:
Pour 5ml into a bucket and add 6 litres of water at full pressure. Car should be wiped dry and not allowed to dry off in the sun.

THE WASH N MAX DIFFERENCE
√Dual surfactant system, specially formulated for maximum non-abrasive cleaning and protection.
√Protective silicone film displays excellent water barrier properties by promoting increased run-off due to beading.
√Reduced oxidation due to this silicone protection.
√Concentrated and economical: just a small dose in cold water displays excellent foaming properties.
√Useful household applications: the same mixture is effective for cleaning surfaces in kitchens and bathrooms, such as found on fixtures and appliances

So what do you say?

(1) (Reply)

Photos: These Girls Ageless Mother Is Usually Mistaken For Their Sister. / Check Out My Mummy's Birthday Cake / I Need Adv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.