Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

On Feminism: Patriarchy-peddled Male Privileges. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / On Feminism: Patriarchy-peddled Male Privileges. (1514 Views)

Nollywood Movies Encourage Patriarchy... True Or False / Men Opening Doors For Women Is Symbol Of Aggressive Patriarchy - Lady Rants / On Feminism: Patriarchy-peddled Female Privileges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

On Feminism: Patriarchy-peddled Male Privileges. by SunehriLasgidi(f): 8:24pm On Jun 29, 2016
For starters, FEMINISM IS NOT A MAN-HATING MOVEMENT. IT SEEKS TO GET RID OF PATRIARCHY.

Let’s define “patriarchy”.

It is a system of society or government in which men hold power and women are largely excluded from it.

Women are excluded for asinine reasons we don’t know.

This exclusion, based on whatever reason, brought about the movement named “feminism” aka “gender equality”.

List of Male Privileges
1.Entitlement To a Woman’s Body
2.Violence against women
3.Privilege of sexual harassment
4.Privilege of Leadership

Read More on http://www.thefemmemedia.com/feminism/patriarchy-peddled-privileges-1-male-privilege/

Re: On Feminism: Patriarchy-peddled Male Privileges. by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 29, 2016
ITS A MAN'S WORLD.
Re: On Feminism: Patriarchy-peddled Male Privileges. by SunehriLasgidi(f): 8:33pm On Jun 29, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
ITS A MAN'S WORLD.
Re: On Feminism: Patriarchy-peddled Male Privileges. by SunehriLasgidi(f): 8:33pm On Jun 29, 2016
Hahahahahaha... Stop playing too much!

Stop typing like someone that has refused to allow Jesus to be his personal lord and savior.

SAINTSAMURAII:
ITS A MAN'S WORLD.
Re: On Feminism: Patriarchy-peddled Male Privileges. by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 29, 2016
SunehriLasgidi:
Hahahahahaha... Stop playing too much!

Stop typing like someone that has refused to allow Jesus to be his personal lord and savior.

even Jesus and GOD himself is a male, that is why we refer to him as father. have you ever heard in the bible about a woman holding authority in heaven?
Re: On Feminism: Patriarchy-peddled Male Privileges. by SunehriLasgidi(f): 8:45pm On Jun 29, 2016
The bible is foreign to my culture.

I refuse a god that supports terrorism.

15 Samuel said to Saul, “I am the one the Lord sent to anoint you king over his people Israel; so listen now to the message from the Lord. 2 This is what the Lord Almighty says: ‘I will punish the Amalekites for what they did to Israel when they waylaid them as they came up from Egypt. 3 Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy[a] all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.’”

You get?

Our gods are a projection of ourselves.

The moment we accepted foreign gods and assumed ours were lesser,

We accepted the foreigners were better than us.

I refuse a god that supports slavery and inequality.

Whatever works for you, though.

SAINTSAMURAII:
even Jesus and GOD himself is a male, that is why we refer to him as father. have you ever heard in the bible about a woman holding authority in heaven?
Re: On Feminism: Patriarchy-peddled Male Privileges. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 29, 2016
SunehriLasgidi:
The bible is foreign to my culture.

I refuse a god that supports terrorism.

15 Samuel said to Saul, “I am the one the Lord sent to anoint you king over his people Israel; so listen now to the message from the Lord. 2 This is what the Lord Almighty says: ‘I will punish the Amalekites for what they did to Israel when they waylaid them as they came up from Egypt. 3 Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy[a] all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.’”

You get?

Our gods are a projection of ourselves.

The moment we accepted foreign gods and assumed ours were lesser,

We accepted the foreigners were better than us.

I refuse a god that supports slavery and inequality.

Whatever works for you, though.

U dnt get it, if you obey his commandments, he will love and protect you and slay all your enemies. just for you. he is a loving GOD.
Re: On Feminism: Patriarchy-peddled Male Privileges. by SunehriLasgidi(f): 8:53pm On Jun 29, 2016
Why would a loving god slay your enemies when he could easily make them your friends?

I mean, he can do everything.

Why would he harden their hearts?

That sounds like what an evil deity would do.

SAINTSAMURAII:
U dnt get it, if you obey his commandments, he will love and protect you and slay all your enemies. just for you. he is a loving GOD.
Re: On Feminism: Patriarchy-peddled Male Privileges. by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 29, 2016
SunehriLasgidi:
Why would a loving god slay your enemies when he could easily make them your friends?

I mean, he can do everything.

Why would he harden their hearts?

That sounds like what an evil deity would do.

he was not the one that hardened their hearts, they have free will to choose what to do or what to believe. yeah our enemies can become our friends, that is why he gave us the mandate to preach to sinners. but if any one plans to kill us then he will destroy them becaus we are his children.
Re: On Feminism: Patriarchy-peddled Male Privileges. by SunehriLasgidi(f): 9:03pm On Jun 29, 2016
He hardened the Pharaoh's heart.

Jesus also said, "preach to all creatures..."Have you preached to your pets?

Mark 16: 15 And He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature.

SAINTSAMURAII:
he was not the one that hardened their hearts, they have free will to choose what to do or what to believe. yeah our enemies can become our friends, that is why he gave us the mandate to preach to sinners. but if any one plans to kill us then he will destroy them becaus we are his children.
Re: On Feminism: Patriarchy-peddled Male Privileges. by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 29, 2016
SunehriLasgidi:
He hardened the Pharaoh's heart.

Jesus also said, "preach to all creatures..."Have you preached to your pets?

Mark 16: 15 And He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature.

LMAO ure very funny, that passage about creature means every human being. pharoah's heart was hardened so that his marvelous powers will be displayed for people to believe.
Re: On Feminism: Patriarchy-peddled Male Privileges. by SunehriLasgidi(f): 9:10pm On Jun 29, 2016
Okay, then...

SAINTSAMURAII:
LMAO ure very funny, that passage about creature means every human being. pharoah's heart was hardened so that his marvelous powers will be displayed for people to believe.
Re: On Feminism: Patriarchy-peddled Male Privileges. by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jun 29, 2016
SunehriLasgidi:
For starters, FEMINISM IS NOT A MAN-HATING MOVEMENT. IT SEEKS TO GET RID OF PATRIARCHY.

Let’s define “patriarchy”.

It is a system of society or government in which men hold power and women are largely excluded from it.

Women are excluded for asinine reasons we don’t know.

This exclusion, based on whatever reason, brought about the movement named “feminism” aka “gender equality”.

List of Male Privileges
1.Entitlement To a Woman’s Body
2.Violence against women
3.Privilege of sexual harassment
4.Privilege of Leadership

Read More on http://www.thefemmemedia.com/feminism/patriarchy-peddled-privileges-1-male-privilege/

The day I get these privileges, I'd become a God.

(1) (Reply)

OROBOR VS LEPA. Pre Wedding Photo That Got People Talking / In One Word Describe How You're Feeling Right Now / Can She Be The Hottest Lawyer In Israel Judge Have No Say Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.