Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,470 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers (44893 Views)

How Akpabio & Wike Greeted Sultan Vs How They Greeted Other Traditional Leaders / Buhari Breaks Fast With Diplomatic Corps Tonight / Buhari Breaks Fast With Members Of The Judiciary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers by teacherbim(f): 10:21pm On Jun 29, 2016
This Ooni of Ife is ajala travel all over the

1 Like

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers by kenoz(m): 10:21pm On Jun 29, 2016
okay
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers by WOCKHARDI(m): 10:22pm On Jun 29, 2016
Just came to see the pictures. Let them enjoy. It's God that buttered their bread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers by asumo12: 10:22pm On Jun 29, 2016
Where's alafin oyo?
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jun 29, 2016
We are on compulsory fasting in Nigeria because of you.

And you are busy breaking fast??

Just negodu dis man??
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers by RonJeremy: 10:24pm On Jun 29, 2016
Kayode1979:
Can't sight any OBI or IGWE
civilized people don't do kings. France had the most important Royal family in Europe but killed all over 200 years ago to become the civilised country they are now. Germany and Austria/Hungary dumped their royals as well to be what they are today. USA, Russia and China are doing well without Sultan & Obas. All human are equal and the Igbos don't worship mere mortals....

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers by PublicAssurance: 10:24pm On Jun 29, 2016
[size=18pt]Buhari should break fast with the Internally Displaced Citizens of our great Nation and stop dinning with corrupt kings. [/size]

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers by Abasstoheeb(m): 10:26pm On Jun 29, 2016
wu represent d Igbo leaders
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers by methodyk: 10:26pm On Jun 29, 2016
Tolexander:
When did Ooni come back?

Now in Abuja again! D guy no need dulling! But he should learn to be visited and not the vice-versa. If not, na see finish...

He hasn't been staying in his palace as such
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers by Fryzi(m): 10:27pm On Jun 29, 2016
Buh y is dis breaking of fast all d time becoming news?
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers by Seunnzy(m): 10:29pm On Jun 29, 2016
breaking fast ceremonially everyday and u knw numerous number of citizens are starving out there.while fasting remember ur forged certificate n bias war against corruption.As for the Ooni of ife,u shud be called Ooni of Tourism

1 Like

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers by SafeDavid(m): 10:31pm On Jun 29, 2016
Has the Ooni been fasting? I see he's grown fat and chubby since his last U.S tour. grin
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 29, 2016
This ooni guy no go stay for one place.....he's a royal johny walker oh

1 Like

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers by notoriousbabe: 10:34pm On Jun 29, 2016
My Ooni representing us well. See recognition. See where he sidon see where him stand. Omo no try am o

# pproudlyoruba

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers by notoriousbabe: 10:34pm On Jun 29, 2016
My Ooni representing us well. See recognition. See where he sidon see where him stand. Omo no try am o

# proudlyoruba

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 29, 2016
Toad doesn't run in d afternoon for nothing.....
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers by sbabimbola(f): 10:36pm On Jun 29, 2016
we are watching.....
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers by ArmedRobber: 10:39pm On Jun 29, 2016
Kayode1979:

Igwe ko igbe ni,
The only first class king in igboland is oduduwa stool obi of onitsha and he is in the picture putting on red cap

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers by Yksoul(m): 10:40pm On Jun 29, 2016
Lets Pray For Nigeria's Greatness
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers by repogirl(f): 10:41pm On Jun 29, 2016
These days the only news we see is how they break and make fast. Who da fĂșck cares? undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers by ArmedRobber: 10:43pm On Jun 29, 2016
RonJeremy:
civilized people don't do kings. France had the most important Royal family but killed all over 200 years ago to become the civilised country they are now. Germany and Austria/Hungary dumped their royals as well to be what they are today. USA, Russia and China are doing well without Sultan & Obas. All human are equal and the Igbos don't worship mere mortals....

LoL see mosquito brain reasoninggringrin

You mean erosion land in the red mud region is more civilised than England ,saudi arabia,dubai e.t.c.??cheesycheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers by Anabel(f): 10:51pm On Jun 29, 2016
Donariok:
grin. Ooni of Ife = chief junkeke of the south wa$te

Buhari= chief junkeke of d z..... U know the rest na

Modified.

The title should be, two clueless junketers

Na joke o.

Your joke is too dry. Choose a better hobby

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers by Anabel(f): 10:53pm On Jun 29, 2016
One day one day. Some people will just fall down and die becos of too much Negativity.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers by Omojudy: 10:55pm On Jun 29, 2016
Kayode1979:
Islam isnt as prevalent in the east.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers by MrDavidson: 10:56pm On Jun 29, 2016
The title should have been 'Buhari Breaks Fast With Traditional Rulers' not mentioning one king particularly and adding others as attachment. Please, good Yoruba people, stop idolizing a mortal man. I like him, but the level of adulation is getting over the top.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers by Omojudy: 10:58pm On Jun 29, 2016
i didnt see the food!
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 29, 2016
Anabel:

Your joke is too dry. Choose a better hobby
young lad, didn't force u to read. Btw I'm nt a comedian. Don't quote me again. Iont wanno involve maself in a war of words wid lil children
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers by Anabel(f): 11:05pm On Jun 29, 2016
Donariok:
young lad, didn't force u to read. Btw I'm nt a comedian. Don't quote me again. Iont wanno involve maself in a war of words wid lil children

Sorry elder. Who has your age epp? Mtcheew. If you don't wanna be quoted, then don't reply. March out and go to bed. Old people should be sleeping by now don't you think?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers by Ugosample(m): 11:08pm On Jun 29, 2016
RonJeremy:
civilized people don't do kings. France had the most important Royal family in Europe but killed all over 200 years ago to become the civilised country they are now. Germany and Austria/Hungary dumped their royals as well to be what they are today. USA, Russia and China are doing well without Sultan & Obas. All human are equal and the Igbos don't worship mere mortals....
What is this one saying??
can you hear yourself?
Did Belgium, Netherlands, the United Kingdom and Spain drop their monarchy?
Are they not progressive societies?

Na wa for una o

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers by Anabel(f): 11:08pm On Jun 29, 2016
MrDavidson:
The title should have been 'Buhari Breaks Fast With Traditional Rulers' not mentioning one king particularly and adding others as attachment. Please, good Yoruba people, stop idolizing a mortal man. I like him, but the level of adulation is getting over the top.

I guess it's becos he's still a new king and he's young and not making trouble. I like him too but idolizing him is just not right.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers by Spells(m): 11:10pm On Jun 29, 2016
Buhari buhari buhari... How many times did I call ur name
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers by Oladim001(m): 11:10pm On Jun 29, 2016
repogirl:
These days the only news we see is how they break and make fast. Who da fĂșck cares? undecided
Sincerely speaking i didnt expect that from you. You should just go ask the mods on nairaland why they put it on frontpage and no one is forcing to read it anyway. My opinion...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anambra Rolls Out Innoson Made Utility Trucks For Security- Pictures / AnambraDecides: Soludo's 90-Year-Old Father Hugs Him As They Celebrate (Video) / Orlu Attack: "Fish Out Perpetrators Without Fail" - Governor Uzodinma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.