Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,105 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

Orlu Attack: "Fish Out Perpetrators Without Fail" - Governor Uzodinma - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orlu Attack: "Fish Out Perpetrators Without Fail" - Governor Uzodinma (44874 Views)

Orlu Attack,nigeria Army Trying To Hide In Old Woman's Pot Of Soup.photos. / Governor Uzodinma Gifts Innoson Motors To Head Of Service, Permanent Secretaries / 'Oshiomhole's Antics Will Fail' - Governor Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Orlu Attack: "Fish Out Perpetrators Without Fail" - Governor Uzodinma by oshozondii: 7:49pm On Jan 25, 2021
The Governor of Imo State, Hope Uzodinma, has condemned the attack by gunmen in Orlu Area of the state which led to the killing and maiming of innocent citizens on Monday.

In a statement issued, Uzodinma said he has ordered security agencies to fish out the perpetrators and bring them to book.

To restore peace in Orlu, the Governor ordered a curfew in some local government areas namely Orlu, Orsu, Oru East, Oru West, Ideato North, Ideato South, Njaba, Isu, Nwangele and Nkwerre.

He said, “This afternoon, I received a very disturbing report on the activities of a group of Militants who unleashed a shooting spree in the Orlu area of the state,killing and maiming innocent citizen in the process

“I am totally appalled by this sad report which appears to paint a picture of near breakdown of law and order in the Orlu area. The government condemns in its entirety this act of extreme hooliganism and brigandage.

“This is completely unacceptable to this administration. Those behind this callous barbarism will surely regret their actions.

“Consequently, I have directed the security agencies to fish out without fail, all those behind the carnage and immediately bring them to book. Let no one be in any doubt that the perpetrators of this dastardly act will ever escape justice. I assure them that they will pay for for their cruelty against a peace-loving and innocent people.

“As an interim measure to immediately restore the peace in Orlu zone, a dusk to dawn curfew (6 pm to 6 am) is hereby imposed in the following Local Government Areas of Orlu zone; namely; Orlu, Orsu, Oru East, Oru West, Ideato North, Ideao South, Njaba, Isu, Nwangele and Nkwerre.

“All law-abiding citizens are advised to comply strictly with the curfew as announced. Anyone caught violating the curfew will be treated as a suspect.

“The government wants to assure all Imo people that the situation in Orlu area is under control. Security operatives have been deployed on a 24-hour patrol of the zone. Equally, every security measure necessary has been put in place to ensure that law-abiding citizens can go about their businesses in the affected areas without any fear of molestation.”

The governor who condoned with the families of the bereaved and all the victims of the unfortunate incident assured them that those who committed the heinous crime against them and their loved ones will never go unfurnished.

https://punchng.com/uzodinma-condemns-orlu-attack-imposes-curfew/?amp=1&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&__twitter_impression=true

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orlu Attack: "Fish Out Perpetrators Without Fail" - Governor Uzodinma by DaddyRochie1642: 7:58pm On Jan 25, 2021
Imo State that is one of the most peaceful state in Nigeria. Peace should be restored to that state by any means necessary... Nonsense

117 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Orlu Attack: "Fish Out Perpetrators Without Fail" - Governor Uzodinma by Thewrath(m): 8:00pm On Jan 25, 2021
The security agencies should act professionally in order not to provoke another confrontation.

If you are not igbo,kindly,quietly fold that your hypocritical,doubled standard “sophisticated piece of advice”,put it in the smallest part of your pocket and mind your bussiness!!!!

187 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Orlu Attack: "Fish Out Perpetrators Without Fail" - Governor Uzodinma by articleme(m): 8:02pm On Jan 25, 2021
Good one

1 Like

Re: Orlu Attack: "Fish Out Perpetrators Without Fail" - Governor Uzodinma by yinkus6750(m): 8:07pm On Jan 25, 2021
So unfortunate.
The only way to fish them out is to raze down every dangerous nooks and corner of the zone.
Wike didn't condone rubbish in Oyigbo.
They lucky OBJ is not on seat
Let them ask from Odi people.

22 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Orlu Attack: "Fish Out Perpetrators Without Fail" - Governor Uzodinma by mike8804: 8:07pm On Jan 25, 2021
Igbo leaders selling their youths out for massacre. Nigeria isn't our father land, everyone gets his/her father's land in their hometowns.

223 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Orlu Attack: "Fish Out Perpetrators Without Fail" - Governor Uzodinma by malcom1X: 8:08pm On Jan 25, 2021
Supreme Court governor has spoken.

Truth is once he declares curfew. Don't sleep at home

The curfew is a way of checkmating innocent people, people who want to live a peacefully.

135 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Orlu Attack: "Fish Out Perpetrators Without Fail" - Governor Uzodinma by Asura: 8:09pm On Jan 25, 2021

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orlu Attack: "Fish Out Perpetrators Without Fail" - Governor Uzodinma by Enudapan: 8:10pm On Jan 25, 2021
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated

Bad news everywhere

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orlu Attack: "Fish Out Perpetrators Without Fail" - Governor Uzodinma by Asura: 8:12pm On Jan 25, 2021
May God help us all!

1 Like

Re: Orlu Attack: "Fish Out Perpetrators Without Fail" - Governor Uzodinma by Beremx(f): 8:12pm On Jan 25, 2021
The useless governor doesn’t even know the security situation in his state. See yeye talk? Who killed the innocent people?

Anu mpam

229 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Orlu Attack: "Fish Out Perpetrators Without Fail" - Governor Uzodinma by hammerDK: 8:15pm On Jan 25, 2021
MY OWN BE SAY NIGERIA COWARD ARMY MUST ENTER BUSH TO ENFORCE THIS CURFEW.

NA FOR BUSH THIS WAHALA FROM START.

NOTHING LIKE FEAR, THEY MUST ENTER BUSH FOR THE CURFEW TO MAKE SENSE.

104 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Orlu Attack: "Fish Out Perpetrators Without Fail" - Governor Uzodinma by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:16pm On Jan 25, 2021
I said it before on Nairaland, that if Buhari keep attacking and killing citizens, the very day, they are pushed to the wall, they will turn and fight back and it's happening before our very own eyes shocked shocked shocked

This is just a tip, many will still rise from different region, he should be prepared

Yesterday, it was militants from Niger Delta, Kanu, Sowore, today it was Sunday Igboho, ESN, Gun men from Delta, who will it be tomorrow

You can't kill everybody!!!

The armies said innocent people will not rest except they produce soldiers killed, they themselves get rest

Uzodinma better tread carefully, people that are no longer afraid to face the armies will not hesitate to deal with him!

Has he ever reacted this way since the people have been crying out for help

Rubbish people!!!

173 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Orlu Attack: "Fish Out Perpetrators Without Fail" - Governor Uzodinma by longetivity(m): 8:18pm On Jan 25, 2021
NIGERIA ARMY are cowards

94 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Orlu Attack: "Fish Out Perpetrators Without Fail" - Governor Uzodinma by Mgbadike80: 8:30pm On Jan 25, 2021
Everybody knows that it's the soldiers that attacked the town but the governor said that it's "militants". Southeast governors/Ohanaeze are all a big disgrace.
NB: Those saying that soldiers were killed are liars from the Buhari media centre (BMC), no news media have announced that soldiers were killed, even the state governor have said such in his broadcast, no soldier was killed.

162 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Orlu Attack: "Fish Out Perpetrators Without Fail" - Governor Uzodinma by lastmessenger: 8:32pm On Jan 25, 2021
yinkus6750:
So unfortunate.
The only way to fish them out is to raze down every dangerous nooks and corner of the zone.
its 2021. Stop living in delusion. Every invasion come with collateral damage. Even the invader is afraid of his life.

105 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Orlu Attack: "Fish Out Perpetrators Without Fail" - Governor Uzodinma by madmohamed(m): 8:37pm On Jan 25, 2021
yinkus6750:
So unfortunate.
let them come inside the Bush let se who is the Boss I think soja they fight inside the buch coward Nigeria army na only civilian them they get power

105 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Orlu Attack: "Fish Out Perpetrators Without Fail" - Governor Uzodinma by MadamExcellency: 8:43pm On Jan 25, 2021
Beremx:
The useless governor doesn’t even know the security situation in his state. See yeye talk? Who killed the innocent people?

Anu mpam

He is still under the influence of Fulani political patronage hence owes his allegiance to them for all his time as IMO State Governor.

Mumu Supreme Court Governor

112 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Orlu Attack: "Fish Out Perpetrators Without Fail" - Governor Uzodinma by kettykin: 8:48pm On Jan 25, 2021
yinkus6750:
So unfortunate.
Dont you think this is a big act of cowardice, burning innocent people's home rather than face the enemy man to man. With this kind of foolish cowardice, Nigeria military will never be able to win any country in a foreign war and will never match boko haram's military tactics

99 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Orlu Attack: "Fish Out Perpetrators Without Fail" - Governor Uzodinma by ZorGBUooeh: 8:48pm On Jan 25, 2021
The army killed innocent pipu not ESN

If this guys arm demselves with rocket launchers machine guns and anti aircraft guns its game over for the army

81 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Orlu Attack: "Fish Out Perpetrators Without Fail" - Governor Uzodinma by aniomadei1975: 10:02pm On Jan 25, 2021
Wiseandtrue:
I said it before on Nairaland, that if Buhari keep attacking and killing citizens, the very day, they are pushed to the wall, they will turn and fight back and it's happening before our very own eyes shocked shocked shocked

This is just a tip, many will still rise from different region, he should be prepared

Yesterday, it was militants from Niger Delta, Kanu, Sowore, today it was Sunday Igboho, ESN, Gun men from Delta, who will it be tomorrow

You can't kill everybody!!!

The armies said innocent people will not rest except they produce soldiers killed, they themselves get rest

Uzodinma better tread carefully, people that are no longer afraid to face the armies will not hesitate to deal with him!

Has he ever reacted this way since the people have been crying out for help

Rubbish people!!!

Very soon you will start shouting "genocide or massacre" all over the internet. O ji oso agbakwulu ogu amaro na ogu bu onwu

7 Likes

Re: Orlu Attack: "Fish Out Perpetrators Without Fail" - Governor Uzodinma by Emereolevanwill(m): 10:04pm On Jan 25, 2021
We need peace
Re: Orlu Attack: "Fish Out Perpetrators Without Fail" - Governor Uzodinma by EyezofGod120: 10:05pm On Jan 25, 2021
angry when u are APC member you no dey get sense,,I no blame them.sha

12 Likes

Re: Orlu Attack: "Fish Out Perpetrators Without Fail" - Governor Uzodinma by SeriouslySense(m): 10:05pm On Jan 25, 2021
Which peace, they are not bringing peace to you, they are bringing hell to you, and you are asking them for peace, lol, cheesy cheesy grin
Emereolevanwill:
We need peace

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orlu Attack: "Fish Out Perpetrators Without Fail" - Governor Uzodinma by davillian(m): 10:06pm On Jan 25, 2021
sad
Re: Orlu Attack: "Fish Out Perpetrators Without Fail" - Governor Uzodinma by JooEeL(m): 10:07pm On Jan 25, 2021
YOU ARE THE PERPETRATOR YOU FOOOL!

I swear to God who made me : I am Yoruba but I stand with my Igbo and IPOB brothers.

ENOUGH OF THIS NONSENSE! This idiotic governor wants to play the exact template that Wyke did in murdering innoncent Obigbo brethren.

They will invite the soldiers into town, then the soldiers will harass completely innocent civilians, and then kill some just to draw the attention of IPOB, and now ESN.

That's what these bastards always do. They kill innocent civilians first and when you retaliate, they will spin the story on its head to later victimise the Igbos. Gosh, this thing hurts me. This terroristic (FG) Fulani Government time and time and again, always makes a mess of the Igbo race, and then try to make other tribes hate them by always twisting the facts.

I urge every one of good conscience to not buy into the government narrative ever again. You all, at least by now, can now see for yourselves that the FG, Miyetti Allah and the Nigerian Army are the main sponsors of terrorism.

If you are a fellow Yoruba like me and you want to mock the ESN or our Eastern brothers, may God in his infinite wisdom punish you and your family up to the 10th generation. It was just a few days ago that these same Boko Haram disguising as Nigerian Army stormed Ogun state and flogged our residents and even Obas just to allow free rein of herdsmen to eat the crops of our own farmers unchallenged. And you still want to mock the Easterners or victimise them as usual in your stupidity? I say God will punish you, fooools! Aye e o le da mo. sad

Lastly if at this state you still consider yourself as a so-called south-southerner, trying to dissociate yourself from the great work Nnamdi Kanu is doing, I have only one thing to tell you: your moronic nature is permanent.

Keep the focus.

117 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Orlu Attack: "Fish Out Perpetrators Without Fail" - Governor Uzodinma by Dpharisee: 10:08pm On Jan 25, 2021
Hope should just keep quiet, soldiers killed civilians and is he thinking they will arrest themselves or go after innocent civilians.
He is supposed to be the Chief Security Officer of the state but the Army will not even notify him before carrying out a large scale operation in his state and he calls that federalism?
The reality is that Fulani will not dare say the forests in the South East belongs to them like they are doing in the South West.
ESN is not using the kind of Dane guns and mark 4 rifles we see with Amotekun, they are well armed and more donations to acquire heavy weaponry like RPGs, armour penetrating ordinance to take care of the light body vehicles that moves troops and Snipers riffles will soon be acquired to protect the communities, enough of the senseless killings of Igbos by the Army.
Thousands of Igbo youths and retired military personnel are lining up to commence training.
ESN have relocated to the bushes and forests while the Army is roaming around the streets shooting indiscriminately and harrassing civilians.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Orlu Attack: "Fish Out Perpetrators Without Fail" - Governor Uzodinma by tigobacv: 10:08pm On Jan 25, 2021
Make I dey observe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

AnambraDecides: Soludo's 90-Year-Old Father Hugs Him As They Celebrate (Video) / Tinubu Wins Oyo, Clears All 33 Local Government Area / Policewoman Carries Ebelechukwu Obiano's Bag, Nigerians React (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.