Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,498 members, 7,830,505 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Sex And The Single Life #1 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex And The Single Life #1 (689 Views)

Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! / 20 Powerful Things You Must Do To Rise Again When You Fall/fail In Life (1) / 7 Steps To Improve Your Sexual Life:1-discover The Potential Of The Clitoris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sex And The Single Life #1 by ifeben(m): 9:19pm On Jun 29, 2016
Some years ago, as I read through the column of a particular journalist in one of our national dailies, I got a rude shock. He had written about a twenty-nine-year-old lady he met a few days earlier who, in the course of their discussion, volunteered the information that she was still a virgin. The writer of the column expressed shock at the thought that a twenty-nine-year-old lady could still be a virgin and expressed the view that must be something wrong with her as she was not ashamed to reveal her stance on sexual chastity. He then proceeded, on the pages of the newspaper, to disparage the lady and advised her to seek help for her condition! To cap it all, the writer said he was quite willing to help rid her of her abnormality.
Unfortunately, the writer’s stance is not ... continue here please http://inspiredcrib.com/2016/06/29/sex-single-life-1/

Re: Sex And The Single Life #1 by Dejideji1(m): 10:03pm On Jun 29, 2016
Op, and so what? Is she not a lady? And why was the writer shocked? He should pls leave her, there is absolutely nothing wrong with her.

Women are wired differently from men and don't have problems with sexual urges due to their relatively low level of testosterone. And coupled with the fact that majority of them (especially in Africa) have been genitally mutilated (circumcised) while young, it further kills the urge to nearly zero.

I don't see any big deal in women keeping their virginity for as long as possible or even becoming nuns i don't really appreciate their efforts at all because it's very easy for them. I can only appreciate it in men.

And for the girls that have Lost their virginity I can put a large percentage of the blame on rascal guys always disturbing and convincing them to engage in the unholy act with them.

Although there are exceptions, for nymphomaniacs, but those are rare types of women.

1 Like

Re: Sex And The Single Life #1 by ifeben(m): 10:10pm On Jun 29, 2016
thats a nice point there, its not only about the guys. any girl that yields to those sexual advances lack good self esteem. our ladies can still equally reduce the tension in men by dressing appropriately. but it seems as though the ladies have lost their self respect. thats why to be sexually chaste is a decision.

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders Help Oh..am Stranded And My Babe Is Waiting For Me / My Boyfriend Has Ended Things Again For The One Thousandth Time / Long Distance Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.