Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,342 members, 7,822,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

My Country - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Country (395 Views)

If Only My Country Could Be Like This / ‘I Regret Serving My Country’ – Orubebe / I Read This Post And I Feel Ashamed Of My Country...... No Unity And Love Again! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Country by emmaoyes(m): 2:16am On Jun 30, 2016
A country of 167 million people...
Largest population in Africa
Second biggest economy on the Africa continent
With per capita income better than that of South Korea and many other wastern country in the early 60's

A country that specialize in exporting what he doesn't produce and importing what he produces....

The largest producer of crude oil but doesnt refine it's own petroleum products,
The producer of cassava but doesn't produce starch nor ethanol,
Blessed with the largest tomato bet yet number one importer of tomato paste...

A country that has the ability and potentia of being the world power but choose to be crawling due to mismanagement.

Can I ask you a question?
Where is Indonesia, China, Japan, even United Arab Emirates back in the 60's?? Of course they are no where to be found, but they have been able to transform their potentials into reality because of their good Management.

It is only In Nigeria you see leaders emancipating for immunity bill, in which I believe people shld be held accountable for their actions especially those in the position of authority, why on earth will they be asking for immunity

They also asked for what I called forever entitlement when million of Nigerian youth is out there without job and those that has never get paid.... !

People are langusing in poverty while some certain group of people keep enjoying available resource, their salaries and allowances is more than the annual budget of other countries even the United States .

Gorge Walker Bush after his tenure I'm office as the world president (United States) make a rough estimate of how much loss he incure due to mismanagement in his personal and family business, because as the president of the united state you are not allowe to attend to any other personal issues (business) apart from that concern the state. Yes he imcured that loss but he was able to write his name on the pages of history, of course today United States of America story won't be complete without mentioning Gorge W Bush, here the reverse is the case., to hell with history! Who cares....

It was on this note I agreed when I was called upon by an organisation in Abuja Lately last month to champion a move tagged 'Nigeria youth as todays leaders ' coz I noticed tomorrow has never comes, we have been deceived for ages as being the leaders of tomorrow...

In a country of 165 million population in which statistic have it that 65million of this population are youth, of course that is roughly 45 percent of the population.

Now what does it takes for one of us to get this vote and be president of this country I think it's through information.
So share this message with friends on social media and help get this message to the 65million Nigerian youth...

For Organisations, companies that which to partner on this move kindly call +2348163850247
Or email emmaoyes@gmail.com

Like our facebook page
Emmy's blog or Nigerian youth as today's leaders..

Thank you.

(c) 2016 Emmanuel

(1) (Reply)

Us Will Block Stolen Nigerian Funds From American Banks / God Love Nigeria For Bringing Buhari At This Moment-oshomhole / Only God Can Stop Biafra – MASSOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.