Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:39 AM

Hassan Aminu, Buhari's Bodyguard Arrested Over Link With Boko Haram - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hassan Aminu, Buhari's Bodyguard Arrested Over Link With Boko Haram (47650 Views)

National Intelligence Agency (NIA) Denies Link With EFCC Seized Monies in Ikoyi / DSS Probes Ex-governor’s ‘link’ With Militia Leader (photo) / Fani-Kayode: ''I Met With Nnamdi Kanu, Made Friends With Boko Haram Prisoners'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hassan Aminu, Buhari's Bodyguard Arrested Over Link With Boko Haram by Pyno30: 9:38am On Jun 30, 2016
Buhari is Boko Haram owner. . Northan Elders are Boko Haram Sponsores.

1 Like

Re: Hassan Aminu, Buhari's Bodyguard Arrested Over Link With Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 30, 2016
what else do we need to see if not this that Buhari is a Boko haram leader dangerous than Shekau already sucking the blood of innocent souls with hunger

1 Like

Re: Hassan Aminu, Buhari's Bodyguard Arrested Over Link With Boko Haram by ibkgab001: 9:38am On Jun 30, 2016
I talk am oooo jesu

Andre Azazi 's voice .. BUhari is bokoharam
Bokoharam is Bubari
Re: Hassan Aminu, Buhari's Bodyguard Arrested Over Link With Boko Haram by freemanbubble: 9:38am On Jun 30, 2016
ok
Re: Hassan Aminu, Buhari's Bodyguard Arrested Over Link With Boko Haram by larion: 9:38am On Jun 30, 2016
Ewo!

Please can I have water, fan please.

We have been told not to believe anything we read, but no! This is damn unacceptable.

I know they will find a story to tell, but this is unacceptable!

1 Like

Re: Hassan Aminu, Buhari's Bodyguard Arrested Over Link With Boko Haram by wellmax(m): 9:39am On Jun 30, 2016
collitexnaira:
Buhari hand isn't clean right from day one regarding boko haram

"I will make the country ungorvernable for Jonathan "- Buhari

Then boko haram started killings like evil spirits

What is wrong with these boys who are just eager to make comments.

See the yeye thing you wrote there.

1 Like

Re: Hassan Aminu, Buhari's Bodyguard Arrested Over Link With Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 30, 2016
DaBullIT:
Shut the fvck up

Pout your mouth

and let the Evil spirits in the world whooze you a dirty slap for this stupid comment

Re: Hassan Aminu, Buhari's Bodyguard Arrested Over Link With Boko Haram by meltiplexer: 9:39am On Jun 30, 2016
LMAyedun:
This country is a joke!
This is the last you will hear about this case since he is Buhari's body guard.

and you are a joker

1 Like

Re: Hassan Aminu, Buhari's Bodyguard Arrested Over Link With Boko Haram by showblack(m): 9:39am On Jun 30, 2016
Dancing shoki!!!
Re: Hassan Aminu, Buhari's Bodyguard Arrested Over Link With Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 30, 2016
bigboss80s:
I wouldn't take more than a passing interest in this if it wasn't coming from VANGUARD!

Must be embarrassing for Femi Adesina and Garba Shehu. But refusing to respond is foolish because they will have to speak up eventually.

How can a presidential bodyguard be accused of having links with Boko Haram.

This has been a damn busy week for this Govt.

just like Jack Bauer movie,
Re: Hassan Aminu, Buhari's Bodyguard Arrested Over Link With Boko Haram by deathmen12: 9:41am On Jun 30, 2016
even if dis news is fake, bt dis pple now more abt bokoharam. no matter hw day paint it.
Re: Hassan Aminu, Buhari's Bodyguard Arrested Over Link With Boko Haram by Dom2020: 9:42am On Jun 30, 2016
before nko, we already know that boko haram is their handiwork

1 Like

Re: Hassan Aminu, Buhari's Bodyguard Arrested Over Link With Boko Haram by LMAyedun(m): 9:43am On Jun 30, 2016
meltiplexer:

and you are a joker
E pain am. Zombie!
Re: Hassan Aminu, Buhari's Bodyguard Arrested Over Link With Boko Haram by meltiplexer: 9:43am On Jun 30, 2016
larion:
Ewo!

Please can I have water, fan please.

We have been told not to believe anything we read, but no! This is damn unacceptable.

I know they will find a story to tell, but this is unacceptable!

Nothing is impossible it might be true,but we have to wait and hear the president side of the story. Only God he that can save us in this country, Naijabet man say so
Re: Hassan Aminu, Buhari's Bodyguard Arrested Over Link With Boko Haram by lumeneng22: 9:44am On Jun 30, 2016
Oya now Tinubu, you have been defending pmb certificate etc. You can as well defend this one you and lie Mohammed.

1 Like

Re: Hassan Aminu, Buhari's Bodyguard Arrested Over Link With Boko Haram by Okijajuju1(m): 9:45am On Jun 30, 2016
lumeneng22:
Oya now Tinubu, you have been defending pmb certificate etc. You can as well defend this one you and lie Mohammed.

What is there to defend?

What do you think this means sef?

Why do you sound so excited?

1 Like

Re: Hassan Aminu, Buhari's Bodyguard Arrested Over Link With Boko Haram by adeoba2008(m): 9:49am On Jun 30, 2016
May God continue to expose the enemy within in Nigeria...

1 Like

Re: Hassan Aminu, Buhari's Bodyguard Arrested Over Link With Boko Haram by cescky(m): 9:54am On Jun 30, 2016
DaBullIT:
Shut the fvck up

Pout your mouth

and let the Evil spirits in the world whooze you a dirty slap for this stupid comment

If u don't have any meaningful counter argument why don't u close the gutter u call an excuse for a mouth
Re: Hassan Aminu, Buhari's Bodyguard Arrested Over Link With Boko Haram by sekundosekundo: 9:54am On Jun 30, 2016
wellmax:
What is wrong with these boys who are just eager to make comments. See the yeye thing you wrote there.

What's yeye in dat writeup
Re: Hassan Aminu, Buhari's Bodyguard Arrested Over Link With Boko Haram by Angelb4: 9:55am On Jun 30, 2016
I like the aspect somebody said "telling a lie over and over again, hoping it would turn to truth is not possible". Can someone show us where and how he made the comment that he would make the country ungovernable? Useless people! You must all vomit the yam or/and go to jail.

3 Likes

Re: Hassan Aminu, Buhari's Bodyguard Arrested Over Link With Boko Haram by susolzik(m): 9:57am On Jun 30, 2016
Even vanguard couldn't write "coporal" correctly!
Smh
Re: Hassan Aminu, Buhari's Bodyguard Arrested Over Link With Boko Haram by Strait(m): 9:58am On Jun 30, 2016
They are searching for neXT set of lies to tell us...#smh
Re: Hassan Aminu, Buhari's Bodyguard Arrested Over Link With Boko Haram by sekundosekundo: 9:58am On Jun 30, 2016
I am not surprise at all after all Buhari was once a Boko Haram spokes man

1 Like

Re: Hassan Aminu, Buhari's Bodyguard Arrested Over Link With Boko Haram by rawtouch: 9:59am On Jun 30, 2016
this is a worrying news meaning not even the president is safe, it will take a very log time for this country to heal....
Re: Hassan Aminu, Buhari's Bodyguard Arrested Over Link With Boko Haram by Beetobee(f): 9:59am On Jun 30, 2016
I'm not surprised at those that feel PMB has ties with BH because of this news, it all depends on the workability of your brains. However, one thing I am happy about, if the news is genuine, is that the said person has been arrested and the issue not swept under the carpet as was done some time back. PMB is not a wizard to know the BH members around him unless there is evidence to suggest such; however, you people asserting such are definitely the wizards!

3 Likes

Re: Hassan Aminu, Buhari's Bodyguard Arrested Over Link With Boko Haram by InfomejobsN: 9:59am On Jun 30, 2016
Issues where where

Check My Signature for Daily Job Info
Re: Hassan Aminu, Buhari's Bodyguard Arrested Over Link With Boko Haram by AreaFada2: 10:00am On Jun 30, 2016
If anybody like make them appoint Shekau as CSO, ko Kanye. grin cheesy

So far when wahala sele, make dem nor blame GEJ. shocked
Re: Hassan Aminu, Buhari's Bodyguard Arrested Over Link With Boko Haram by Godsconnec7: 10:02am On Jun 30, 2016
We Leave In A very Funny Country.... I knew Buhari Has many Skeletons on This bedroom
Re: Hassan Aminu, Buhari's Bodyguard Arrested Over Link With Boko Haram by InfomejobsN: 10:02am On Jun 30, 2016
Beetobee:
I'm not surprised at those that feel PMB has ties with BH because of this news, it all depends on the workability of your brains. However, one thing I am happy about, if the news is genuine, is that the said person has been arrested and the issue not swept under the carpet as was done some time back. PMB is not a wizard to know the BH members around him unless there is evidence to suggest such; however, you people asserting such are definitely the wizards!

You Like BuBu Gan o

Check My Signature for Daily Job Info
Re: Hassan Aminu, Buhari's Bodyguard Arrested Over Link With Boko Haram by sekundosekundo: 10:03am On Jun 30, 2016
Angelb4:
I like the aspect somebody said "telling a lie over and over again, hoping it would turn to truth is not possible". Can someone show us where and how he made the comment that he would make the country ungovernable? Useless people! You must all vomit the yam or/and go to jail.

Your Buhari must show his certificate if the yam must be vomited.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fani-kayode Responds To The 11yrs Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria Passed By Senate / How Mobolaji Johnson Transformed Marina As Lagos Governor (PHOTOS) / The Defence Flag, The Presidential Standard And The Russian Flag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.