Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,556 members, 7,801,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

This Is What I Found Inside Original BB Charger - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / This Is What I Found Inside Original BB Charger (45706 Views)

What Was Found Inside A Blackberry Playbook Charger / Shocked! See What I Found Inside My Tecno Plus Power-bank (pics) / I Switched From Android To Iphone For Two Months. Here's What I Learned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is What I Found Inside Original BB Charger by Taiyescott(m): 2:54pm On Jun 30, 2016
dix happens Only in Nigeria, ur fadaz land.
Re: This Is What I Found Inside Original BB Charger by vicfajeze: 3:00pm On Jun 30, 2016
i pray dat igbo boys will not drown Nigeria!!!
Re: This Is What I Found Inside Original BB Charger by Barselonia(m): 3:06pm On Jun 30, 2016
Icecream4U:
check the write-up on the body of the charger, if you can't read it clearly, it is fake!

I sell original 2A chargerS 2000 naira only

But it shows u sell ice cream..... abi na ice cream u wanna pack inside charge too
Re: This Is What I Found Inside Original BB Charger by professore(m): 3:18pm On Jun 30, 2016
There is a general knowledge that the charger with more mass is original due to the presence of mini transformer inside.

I learnt something new.
Re: This Is What I Found Inside Original BB Charger by goodfornothing(m): 3:18pm On Jun 30, 2016
So you suggest we open phone chargers before buying them? undecided
Re: This Is What I Found Inside Original BB Charger by professore(m): 3:21pm On Jun 30, 2016
There is a general knowledge that the charger with more mass is original due to the presence of mini transformer inside

I learnt something new
Re: This Is What I Found Inside Original BB Charger by Jaftee(m): 3:29pm On Jun 30, 2016
the metal is just a heat sink, it use is to reduce heat. ur charger is original
Re: This Is What I Found Inside Original BB Charger by cutiedave(m): 3:38pm On Jun 30, 2016
ewizard1:
Original Amazon Dual Output Charger with 5V - 2.4A

Holla if interested! 07038616199
how much...am interested, and do u reside in lagos
Re: This Is What I Found Inside Original BB Charger by EazyMoh(m): 3:47pm On Jun 30, 2016
xtophy:
there is absolutely nothing wrong with d charger.... simple rectification, stepping down of voltage level, smoothing and control of current.... shikena...oga, dat charger is good
The charger may be good enough to charge your device but you shall know there is a very big difference between original and fake everything. The quality of materials used for making each is different, that is why one may cost less than 5% of the other.
Re: This Is What I Found Inside Original BB Charger by alaskido(m): 4:26pm On Jun 30, 2016
Na only Igbo man go fit do this kind thing. grin grin
Re: This Is What I Found Inside Original BB Charger by leuelliot(m): 4:40pm On Jun 30, 2016
Blizzy9ja:
Yea... Dat charger is one of the best BlackBerry chargers... the metal stuff u find inside serves as a cooler.

If you know your physics well you would know that for a heat sink or (cooler as you call it) to work effectively it has to be attached directly or by screws with a paste in between to what ever it is meant to remove heat from. That my friend is a fake charger!!!
Re: This Is What I Found Inside Original BB Charger by adeniyilamlek(m): 4:44pm On Jun 30, 2016
Iko5000:
Are you crazy , do you want to cause a fire breakout in your house . That metal has a use to absorb the heat . I repeat do not replace it with paper.
TAKE EASY MR MAN remove that crazy for God sake it av been using like that for 7 month no cause for alarm.
Re: This Is What I Found Inside Original BB Charger by xtophy(m): 5:21pm On Jun 30, 2016
scozy:
heat zincs are mostly rapped around the whole charger board to reduce the heat not just glued to one side of the chargwr with gum, check any follow cum laptop charger to confirm
thank you very much...that is another orientation of heat sink placement.... am just trying to tell d guy dat d heat sink is not necessarily on the pcb...its all about compactness
Re: This Is What I Found Inside Original BB Charger by deebrain(m): 5:23pm On Jun 30, 2016
And the person that did this will sleep and wake up, expecting things to continue to be well with him or her.
Re: This Is What I Found Inside Original BB Charger by youngice(m): 5:27pm On Jun 30, 2016
Blizzy9ja:
Yea... Dat charger is one of the best BlackBerry chargers... the metal stuff u find inside serves as a cooler.
That's not a cooler, that's dubious,
Your can't use a heat sink without a fan or it will melt surrounding materials

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is What I Found Inside Original BB Charger by xtophy(m): 5:36pm On Jun 30, 2016
EazyMoh:

The charger may be good enough to charge your device but you shall know there is a very big difference between original and fake everything. The quality of materials used for making each is different, that is why one may cost less than 5% of the other.
i am not disputing d fact dat u re correct...buh lets look at it frm dis angle... dis so called original components has only one difference from fake components which is RELIABILITY. apart frm dat nothing else...
secondly, why do i hv to use full wave rectification(s) which require 4 different diodes when an half wave rectification of less amount of diodes can also do wat i nid tho not dat efficient compared to the former.? those original charger can rectify like 4 times ...
the bottom line is dat oyinbo's wahala is too much
Re: This Is What I Found Inside Original BB Charger by xtophy(m): 5:39pm On Jun 30, 2016
youngice:

That's not a cooler, that's dubious,
Your can't use a heat sink without a fan or it will melt surrounding materials
guy, heat sink does not necessarily need a cooling fan...if the heat is above the thermal 'index' of d sink, d component fails
Re: This Is What I Found Inside Original BB Charger by xtophy(m): 5:41pm On Jun 30, 2016
professore:
There is a general knowledge that the charger with more mass is original due to the presence of mini transformer inside.

I learnt something new.
the mini transformer is called a chopper
Re: This Is What I Found Inside Original BB Charger by Qhalifah: 6:36pm On Jun 30, 2016
Maxcollins042:
Talk as if say you get SENSE small
Yes at least SMALL, even though it's obvious he doesn't have one at all. grin cry

1 Like

Re: This Is What I Found Inside Original BB Charger by Djtm(m): 7:59pm On Jun 30, 2016
Op said "with transformer" lol. Every charger has a transformer mehn. That's what steps down the voltage.
Re: This Is What I Found Inside Original BB Charger by holarcarny(m): 8:07pm On Jun 30, 2016
Na we make am cheap oooo
Re: This Is What I Found Inside Original BB Charger by ewizard1: 9:39pm On Jun 30, 2016
cutiedave:
how much...am interested, and do u reside in lagos
Yes. Lagos. Its 3500 and u'll have to meet me.
Re: This Is What I Found Inside Original BB Charger by EazyMoh(m): 10:18pm On Jun 30, 2016
xtophy:
i am not disputing d fact dat u re correct...buh lets look at it frm dis angle... dis so called original components has only one difference from fake components which is RELIABILITY. apart frm dat nothing else...
secondly, why do i hv to use full wave rectification(s) which require 4 different diodes when an half wave rectification of less amount of diodes can also do wat i nid tho not dat efficient compared to the former.? those original charger can rectify like 4 times ...
the bottom line is dat oyinbo's wahala is too much
Well good thing you know what you are talking about, but personally I learnt to patronize original things even with their 'over design/specifications'
Due to non reliability of the lower spec ones.
good night.

1 Like

Re: This Is What I Found Inside Original BB Charger by KingDizzle(m): 8:06am On Jul 01, 2016
The truth is we now have replicas of this charger that are fake . I've opened one with a bolt inside and I was surprised. The original of this particular charger have wires inside it with same way the DSTV connection cable is. You don't just see two red and black cables inside. It's so sad that it's very hard to know the fakes without damaging the charger.
Re: This Is What I Found Inside Original BB Charger by tayo200(m): 10:52pm On Jul 01, 2016
my ibo boiz dem
Re: This Is What I Found Inside Original BB Charger by Pecohub(m): 11:26am On Jul 02, 2016
Pecohub..com[img][/img]
Re: This Is What I Found Inside Original BB Charger by Pecohub(m): 11:34am On Jul 02, 2016
More at Pecohub..com grin
remember to comment in post and join the forum for prizes shocked

Re: This Is What I Found Inside Original BB Charger by TrollinStone: 10:56pm On Jul 02, 2016
grin grin good use of scrap metal
Re: This Is What I Found Inside Original BB Charger by loomer: 2:04pm On Jul 03, 2016
Stelvin101:

Clap for urself, "am a fan of BB authentic charger" shame nor catch u when u talk am. Ur mate are fan of Millions on naira and ur own na BB charger. Go and buy from authorize BB dealer and Stop patronizing all those Igbo people selling Aba made. Who even move this nonsense come Fp angry

Omo you dey provokate o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Glo Reacts To The Data Volume Reduction / Saka 'Ported' From Etisalat To MTN: The True Story Emerges / Why Buying An Andriod Tablet Or An Ipad Is Just A Waste Of Money!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.