Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,220 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

This Is What I Found Inside Original BB Charger - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / This Is What I Found Inside Original BB Charger (45726 Views)

What Was Found Inside A Blackberry Playbook Charger / Shocked! See What I Found Inside My Tecno Plus Power-bank (pics) / I Switched From Android To Iphone For Two Months. Here's What I Learned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is What I Found Inside Original BB Charger by Okijajuju1(m): 11:43am On Jun 30, 2016
Re: This Is What I Found Inside Original BB Charger by kikio1992(m): 11:43am On Jun 30, 2016
lol
Re: This Is What I Found Inside Original BB Charger by Samtoby(m): 11:43am On Jun 30, 2016
Am coming...
Re: This Is What I Found Inside Original BB Charger by rhektor(m): 11:44am On Jun 30, 2016
[quote author=adeniyilamlek post=47065142]Hmm!! Oga u called this charger fake? I disagree cos dat is what am using to charge my Gionee M5 and it serve me better I just replace that metal to thick paper to make it lighter. But everything is fake fake nowadays [/quote

Even our government grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: This Is What I Found Inside Original BB Charger by Daraph(m): 11:44am On Jun 30, 2016
Is that not my charger
Re: This Is What I Found Inside Original BB Charger by baba11(m): 11:53am On Jun 30, 2016
xtophy:

have u ever seen a locally made inverter? i think u nid to see d inside of one. heat sink is not necessarily on the PCB. u can mount it anywhere. just make sure its aim is fulfilled. Heat sink has no 'electrical' contribution to any device. NOTE: It might be grounded in some devices tho...
From th way you speak,it shows you are not an engineer..how could heat sink not be mounted on the board?what are its functions then??though i am not using google because this is where i was trained on for years,i will advise you to accept 'google as your friend' before you reply me....CHEERS!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin shocked tongue
Re: This Is What I Found Inside Original BB Charger by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 30, 2016
Actually they are both fake.

the lower quality one is 2nd \ 3rd generation.

Most first generation Chinko fakes are good quality. Once market is established succeeding batches are of lower and lower quality for max profit.

Our bros from the east are not about building a brand

December 25 tinz
Re: This Is What I Found Inside Original BB Charger by baba11(m): 11:55am On Jun 30, 2016
xtophy:
lolz... let me put it dis way... i will always tell ppl TO LEAVE ELECTRONIC COMPONENTS AS YOU SEE THEM... heat sink is mounted to help 'absorb' heat from heat dissipating components such as MOSFETs and power transistors... its not ideal to remove dem....

dat guy said he replaced it wif paper, its a NO NO for me
Now you are talking..
Re: This Is What I Found Inside Original BB Charger by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jun 30, 2016
jesi800:
Am a fan of BB authentic charger not until the day one of my charger was bad so I had to make a switch with another part of my other spoilt one. There is a general knowledge that the charger with more mass is original due to the presence of mini transformer inside.Only for me to open the fake BB charger and I found a metal of about 20g inside to support the weight to make v the fake have weight like the original. Pls be warned Nigerians. Pics below of both fake and original.

Clap for urself, "am a fan of BB authentic charger" shame nor catch u when u talk am. Ur mate are fan of Millions on naira and ur own na BB charger. Go and buy from authorize BB dealer and Stop patronizing all those Igbo people selling Aba made. Who even move this nonsense come Fp angry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: This Is What I Found Inside Original BB Charger by tonio2wo: 12:02pm On Jun 30, 2016
jesi800:
Am a fan of BB authentic charger not until the day one of my charger was bad so I had to make a switch with another part of my other spoilt one. There is a general knowledge that the charger with more mass is original due to the presence of mini transformer inside.Only for me to open the fake BB charger and I found a metal of about 20g inside to support the weight to make v the fake have weight like the original. Pls be warned Nigerians. Pics below of both fake and original.
Blackberry is not the makers of these chargers. Dont tarnish a brand name biko.
Re: This Is What I Found Inside Original BB Charger by Maxcollins042(m): 12:02pm On Jun 30, 2016
Earth2Metahuman:
I blame buhari for this senseless comment you made.
You will still blame Buhari for your senseless brain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is What I Found Inside Original BB Charger by Kakamorufu(m): 12:07pm On Jun 30, 2016
jesi800:
hahahahahaha. Dem don do u strong thing ooo
Re: This Is What I Found Inside Original BB Charger by Iko5000: 12:09pm On Jun 30, 2016
Are you crazy , do you want to cause a fire breakout in your house . That metal has a use to absorb the heat . I repeat do not replace it with paper.
adeniyilamlek:
Hmm!! Oga u called this charger fake? I disagree cos dat is what am using to charge my Gionee M5 and it serve me better I just replace that metal to thick paper to make it lighter. But everything is fake fake nowadays
Re: This Is What I Found Inside Original BB Charger by meltiplexer: 12:18pm On Jun 30, 2016
Earth2Metahuman:
I blame buhari for this.

Go and meet him in aso rock,i sure he will congratulate you. Naijabet man say so
Re: This Is What I Found Inside Original BB Charger by stan4guy6(m): 12:25pm On Jun 30, 2016
am proud to be an electronics engineer that thing you think made your charger fake is called heat sink used to absorb heat generated by the charger
Re: This Is What I Found Inside Original BB Charger by mikkypel(m): 12:26pm On Jun 30, 2016
agoadiv:
this is wad gej caused, he spoilt dis nation witgh too much gentlemsanism

You can't even open your sense small?
Re: This Is What I Found Inside Original BB Charger by dracosith(m): 12:26pm On Jun 30, 2016
agoadiv:
this is wad gej caused, he spoilt dis nation witgh too much gentlemsanism
u need surgery
Re: This Is What I Found Inside Original BB Charger by Earth2Metahuman: 12:29pm On Jun 30, 2016
Maxcollins042:
You will still blame Buhari for your senseless brain
I blame buhari for your under developed brain inability to detect sarcasm
Re: This Is What I Found Inside Original BB Charger by Maxcollins042(m): 12:37pm On Jun 30, 2016
Earth2Metahuman:
I blame buhari for your under developed brain inability to detect sarcasm
Pigs are dirty creatures, play with them you get dirty like them in the process and they will so love it...... Continue to wallow in your gullibility (drops mic!)
Re: This Is What I Found Inside Original BB Charger by stroker(m): 12:43pm On Jun 30, 2016
Maxcollins042:
Pigs are dirty creatures, play with them you get dirty like them in the process and they will so love it...... Continue to wallow in your gullibility (drops mic!)
Obviously you act before reasoning, it is not a virtue my friend. That you cannot see the sarcasm in his posts is baffling. I suppose you are learned.
Re: This Is What I Found Inside Original BB Charger by Maxcollins042(m): 12:46pm On Jun 30, 2016
stroker:

Obviously you act before reasoning, it is not a virtue my friend. That you cannot see the sarcasm in his posts is baffling. I suppose you are learned.
Sarcasm you say? Oga define sarcasm, I suppose you are Learned too.
Re: This Is What I Found Inside Original BB Charger by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 30, 2016
These are the major cause of most house fire.

Pure wickedness.
Re: This Is What I Found Inside Original BB Charger by ewizard1: 12:54pm On Jun 30, 2016
Original Amazon Dual Output Charger with 5V - 2.4A

Holla if interested! 07038616199

Re: This Is What I Found Inside Original BB Charger by tellwisdom: 1:02pm On Jun 30, 2016
E supose dey work na sad....U don plug am for light??
Re: This Is What I Found Inside Original BB Charger by agoadiv(m): 1:19pm On Jun 30, 2016
dracosith:
u need surgery
u nid plastic surgery
Re: This Is What I Found Inside Original BB Charger by bedfordng(m): 1:37pm On Jun 30, 2016
too bad
Re: This Is What I Found Inside Original BB Charger by scozy(m): 1:48pm On Jun 30, 2016
xtophy:
lolz... let me put it dis way... i will always tell ppl TO LEAVE ELECTRONIC COMPONENTS AS YOU SEE THEM... heat sink is mounted to help 'absorb' heat from heat dissipating components such as MOSFETs and power transistors... its not ideal to remove dem....

dat guy said he replaced it wif paper, its a NO NO for me
heat zincs are mostly rapped around the whole charger board to reduce the heat not just glued to one side of the chargwr with gum, check any follow cum laptop charger to confirm
Re: This Is What I Found Inside Original BB Charger by ChukwuIbrahim: 2:20pm On Jun 30, 2016
Ebube don scam diz one! grin
Re: This Is What I Found Inside Original BB Charger by Chevalier(m): 2:25pm On Jun 30, 2016
Earth2Metahuman:
I blame buhari for this.
at least pretend as if you have sense if u've got none
Re: This Is What I Found Inside Original BB Charger by Stegomiah: 2:34pm On Jun 30, 2016
jesi800:

How did you get to open the charger?
Please i need a reply

Being trying to open mine for a while now
Don't know how to
Re: This Is What I Found Inside Original BB Charger by xxgig(m): 2:38pm On Jun 30, 2016
Dreal11247:

Some of them equally use thicker insulation material to cover the thin cables.
LIKE THE EXTENSION I BOUGHT. IT STOPED WORKING AFTER 3WEEKS I OPENED IT YESVERDAY TO SEE THIN WIRES WITH NICE INSULATION.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saka 'Ported' From Etisalat To MTN: The True Story Emerges / Why Buying An Andriod Tablet Or An Ipad Is Just A Waste Of Money! / How To Use Glo Bis On Android Without Changing Imei

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.