Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,709 members, 7,851,408 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:48 PM

Today Is Social Media Day; How Has Social Media Affected You? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Today Is Social Media Day; How Has Social Media Affected You? (8183 Views)

Today Is Black Friday! Share Your Online Shopping Experience Here / Photo Of The Day : How Nigerians Rush To Plug Their Phones / This Malware On Playstore Has Affected Over 3.2 Million Devices.ARE YOU AFFECTED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Today Is Social Media Day; How Has Social Media Affected You? by kabaz(m): 11:32am On Jun 30, 2016
[quote author=saintkel post=47059036]Social media has turned me to a phone addict, lazy guy. Infact social media is a blessing n a curse

walai
Re: Today Is Social Media Day; How Has Social Media Affected You? by kabaz(m): 11:33am On Jun 30, 2016
saintkel:
Social media has turned me to a phone addict, lazy guy. Infact social media is a blessing n a curse

walaii
Re: Today Is Social Media Day; How Has Social Media Affected You? by teacherbim(f): 11:34am On Jun 30, 2016
Social media has turned me to a newscaster
Re: Today Is Social Media Day; How Has Social Media Affected You? by dinoGLGNG(m): 11:38am On Jun 30, 2016
Zumarocket:
Pls guys what is social media. Am new on earth.
and your mama is something else
Re: Today Is Social Media Day; How Has Social Media Affected You? by Daraph(m): 11:51am On Jun 30, 2016
To propose a girl physically is what I'm always scared of.. But Facebook made it easy for me... I proposed the girl I'm dating presently through the aide of Facebook.
Re: Today Is Social Media Day; How Has Social Media Affected You? by LAUWALI222(m): 12:06pm On Jun 30, 2016
Done alot
Re: Today Is Social Media Day; How Has Social Media Affected You? by chachanga: 12:14pm On Jun 30, 2016
Social Media's being a blessing all the way!

All the way from Information gathering/dissemination, business/ brand propagation to speedy feedback generation and profit consolidation;
Plus the other personal entertainment uses; it's being a win-win mostly
Re: Today Is Social Media Day; How Has Social Media Affected You? by ugeezee(m): 12:16pm On Jun 30, 2016
I'm addicted to social media not being on social media drives me crazy...Fact
Re: Today Is Social Media Day; How Has Social Media Affected You? by abdulskulboy(m): 12:17pm On Jun 30, 2016
i am addicted to "nairaland", and am not anyway ready to leave it yet.
Re: Today Is Social Media Day; How Has Social Media Affected You? by ugeezee(m): 12:18pm On Jun 30, 2016
Daraph:
To propose a girl physically is what I'm always scared of.. But Facebook made it easy for me... I proposed the girl I'm dating presently through the aide of Facebook.

u will likely wed her on facebook...lol.

1 Like

Re: Today Is Social Media Day; How Has Social Media Affected You? by zyonnista(f): 12:48pm On Jun 30, 2016
Happy #SocialMediaDayNigeria..if you are reading this, No its not late! It means your'e also celebrating it. Yes i am super excited that we get to celebrate the social media day with the rest of the world, come to think of it...what would have happened if the anti-social media bill had been passed? Mehhn that woulda be awfully annoying. You wouldn't get to say stuff the way you want to or report the news the way you see, or speak about that new gadget that has a terrible battery, or go babbling about that celebrity who just couldn't stay faithful to his/her partner. All of those Freedom would have been Gone...in the wind.

Well here's how Nigerians are celebrating the #SocialMediaDay http://www.tonyesheartbeat.com/2016/06/how-nigerians-are-celebrating-socialmediaday-Jeez.html

source:Tonye's Blog
Re: Today Is Social Media Day; How Has Social Media Affected You? by Orikinla(m): 1:00pm On Jun 30, 2016
I prefer Nairaland to Facebook.
Re: Today Is Social Media Day; How Has Social Media Affected You? by Ifymma(f): 1:00pm On Jun 30, 2016
Zumarocket:
I beg no kill me wiht laugh
Re: Today Is Social Media Day; How Has Social Media Affected You? by Ifymma(f): 1:01pm On Jun 30, 2016
Zumarocket:
I beg no kill me with laugh
Re: Today Is Social Media Day; How Has Social Media Affected You? by kidawarri(f): 1:14pm On Jun 30, 2016
Without internet
All d young boys n girls go sprike oh
Re: Today Is Social Media Day; How Has Social Media Affected You? by dhesmond(m): 1:16pm On Jun 30, 2016
Social media has help me to know new things and has broken like two of my relationship and right now am in for a blind date....lols
Re: Today Is Social Media Day; How Has Social Media Affected You? by Spells(m): 1:19pm On Jun 30, 2016
Social media ain't social anymore
Re: Today Is Social Media Day; How Has Social Media Affected You? by zoaka2200: 1:35pm On Jun 30, 2016
Social media has make me lost my viginety.
Re: Today Is Social Media Day; How Has Social Media Affected You? by KCode: 1:49pm On Jun 30, 2016
Hmm... I've learned that to be more productive, you shouldn't be on all or most of the social media platforms. A few would do.
Re: Today Is Social Media Day; How Has Social Media Affected You? by lordizak(m): 2:17pm On Jun 30, 2016
In whole, internet has made me a better person. Social media has left me worst off, aside the fact that forums; like Nairaland. Hip forum, supercell forums and quora, help us to improve. Facebook for advert. I hate live chat and unnecessary display of private affairs on air. Live chat is a cancer.
Re: Today Is Social Media Day; How Has Social Media Affected You? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 30, 2016
I love social media, it's just like light. There is this happiness when you can access it
Re: Today Is Social Media Day; How Has Social Media Affected You? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 30, 2016
zoaka2200:
Social media has make me lost my viginety.

Ur stupidity did that not social media. Thought you would blame the devil too.
Re: Today Is Social Media Day; How Has Social Media Affected You? by Dorellagee: 9:43pm On Jun 30, 2016
Social media has make everything so lively, make friends with people, to be more experienced
Re: Today Is Social Media Day; How Has Social Media Affected You? by ebonyfucker: 11:38am On Jul 01, 2016
[quote author=harsysky post=47066420]Aside information, social media is the No. 1 killer of most relationships. Your partner gets to know that you are actually boring( whether introvert or extrovert). Too much everyday chats kill relationships faster ,and anyone could easily spin your partner's head online when you eventually appear boring to him/her, just as the saying: New wine tastes sweet. In the area of learning, social media is second to none. so it's a mixture of positive and negative impacts.
Re: Today Is Social Media Day; How Has Social Media Affected You? by DaBogu: 11:42am On Apr 25, 2019
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Just Got The S9+ / My RAM Is Always Full, Between 80 And 90% . How Can I Fix This? / Lenovo K5 Pro Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.