Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

How To Collect Waec Private (gce) Certificate? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Collect Waec Private (gce) Certificate? (3628 Views)

Where To Collect WAEC GCE Results, Closest WAEC Office Or … / Is There Neco Gce Certificate (external) / Collection Of GCE Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Collect Waec Private (gce) Certificate? by NigerianScholar: 7:43am On Jun 30, 2016
I wrote the waec private examination (nov/december) gce examinations......I saw a glimpse of the advert on a newspaper that people who are interested in collecting the certificate should come and collect it.
I have many questions
1. Where to collect it from?
2. How much to pay for it?
3. How I am going to collect it? (things to take)
4. When to collect it?
Mention anything that you think will be of help.
Thanks.

I know I am going to need this later and I want to avoid extra stress and paying an additional fee. pls epp me

Re: How To Collect Waec Private (gce) Certificate? by Muyogoa: 8:53am On Jun 30, 2016
Go to WAEC office nearest to you
Re: How To Collect Waec Private (gce) Certificate? by NigerianScholar: 9:03am On Jun 30, 2016
Muyogoa:
Go to WAEC office nearest to you
Any one?
Re: How To Collect Waec Private (gce) Certificate? by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 30, 2016
Go to the WAEC Office nearest to you. You have to take your registration slip with passport and registration number, if possible a copy of the printed result that you have with you and a sum of five thousand naira(at least).
Re: How To Collect Waec Private (gce) Certificate? by NigerianScholar: 12:06pm On Jun 30, 2016
Maggielovely:
Go to the WAEC Office nearest to you. You have to take your registration slip with passport and registration number, if possible a copy of the printed result that you have with you and a sum of five thousand naira(at least).
Sorry, by registration slip do you mean photo card (the one I use to write exam)
Re: How To Collect Waec Private (gce) Certificate? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 30, 2016
NigerianScholar:

Sorry, by registration slip do you mean photo card (the one I use to write exam)
Yes

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Examination Is Not The True Test Of Knowledge / Olabisi Onabanjo University: Meets Here: / World Bank Pan-african Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.