Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,359 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Is Hiv Aids A Biological Weapon Against Black People ? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Hiv Aids A Biological Weapon Against Black People ? (13663 Views)

"Hope Uzodinma Infected My Wife With HIV-AIDS" - Godwin Ebubeagu Ekenulo / Aisha Buhari Reaches Out To People Living With HIV/AIDS (photos) / What Does BBC News Have Against Black Presenters? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Hiv Aids A Biological Weapon Against Black People ? by cap28: 8:22pm On Sep 07, 2009
When will Nigerians and blacks as a race wake from their slumber. Truly in the words of a former african leader "the black colour is beclouding our brains". May God almighty deliver us.

When we suffer for our mistakes and stubbornness we blame people. How many whites will engage in illicit sex unprotected the way a black man would do?

How many white men will be sick and refuse medical attention?

How many blacks will accept it when they are diagnosed of HIV/AIDS and not say it's a demonic attack?

The Black race have failed because we refuse to leave up to expectation even though science started with us. If only we shall wake up!

when will you wake from your self hating imbecilic slumber  have you even read any of the above threads or undertaken any research in this area let me say it slowly so that you can  understand this time -  HIV AIDS WAS INTRODUCED INTO AFRICA BY WAY OF MASS VACCINATIONS/INNOCULATIONS CARRIED OUT BY WORLD HEALTH ORGANISATION OFFICIALS IN ORDER TO IMPLEMENT A RACIST POLICY OF DEPOPULATION OF THE AFRICAN CONTINENT (Nigeria is specifically mentioned in Kissinger's memorandum NSSM 200 as one of the target countries with high population) IN ORDER TO REDUCE THE THREAT OF ANY FUTURE RESISTANCE TO THE ECONOMIC PLUNDER AND PILLAGE OF OUR NATURAL RESOURCES - WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE THEY ARE COMMITTING GENOCIDE AGAINST OUR OWN PEOPLE AND YOU SIT THERE TALKING CRAP ABOUT "the black colour is beclouding our brains"  - no,  your "brain" is totally submerged in ignorance - even whites have gone on record to admit that this was a covert method of legalised genocide against africans so why is this not getting through to you!! jesus

please go and do some research and stop with the stupidity  http://euroyank..com/2007/07/biowar-depopulation-plans-of-criminal.html
Re: Is Hiv Aids A Biological Weapon Against Black People ? by zmurda(m): 8:26pm On Sep 07, 2009
Beaf:

That is usually a measure of wackiness. Wacky fashion = wacky mind. cool

so true.  cheesy
Re: Is Hiv Aids A Biological Weapon Against Black People ? by Kobojunkie: 9:02pm On Sep 07, 2009
*** Shudders***

@No2Atheism, please ignore me. I guess I am not as easily convinced, as you seem to be, by the evidence you have posted so far.
Re: Is Hiv Aids A Biological Weapon Against Black People ? by texazzpete(m): 9:30pm On Sep 07, 2009
cap28:

when will you wake from your self hating imbecilic slumber  have you even read any of the above threads or undertaken any research in this area let me say it slowly so that you can  understand this time -  HIV AIDS WAS INTRODUCED INTO AFRICA BY WAY OF MASS VACCINATIONS/INNOCULATIONS CARRIED OUT BY WORLD HEALTH ORGANISATION OFFICIALS IN ORDER TO IMPLEMENT A RACIST POLICY OF DEPOPULATION OF THE AFRICAN CONTINENT (Nigeria is specifically mentioned in Kissinger's memorandum NSSM 200 as one of the target countries with high population) IN ORDER TO REDUCE THE THREAT OF ANY FUTURE RESISTANCE TO THE ECONOMIC PLUNDER AND PILLAGE OF OUR NATURAL RESOURCES - WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE THEY ARE COMMITTING GENOCIDE AGAINST OUR OWN PEOPLE AND YOU SIT THERE TALKING CRAP ABOUT "the black colour is beclouding our brains"  - no,  your "brain" is totally submerged in ignorance - even whites have gone on record to admit that this was a covert method of legalised genocide against africans so why is this not getting through to you!! jesus

please go and do some research and stop with the stupidity  http://euroyank..com/2007/07/biowar-depopulation-plans-of-criminal.html

Genocide, huh? Why don't you loonies focus on the real genocides in Darfur and the rape in Congo instead of fishing about for senseless, helf-baked theories?
You conspiracy theorists are quite pathetic, always driven by a need to make chaos out of sense.

Research? On a blog? LMAO!
Re: Is Hiv Aids A Biological Weapon Against Black People ? by ekeroyal(m): 11:13pm On Sep 07, 2009
Beaf:

That is usually a measure of wackiness. Wacky fashion = wacky mind. cool

@cap or what I don't care whatever you think about me or believe about his dreaded disease HIV/AIDS. But I must not fail to tell you that you are the cause of your problems and no white anywhere.

I will encourage you to continue in your stumpy reasoning, simply allowing yourself to be deceived by whatever you may have been persuaded to believe.

[size=8pt][size=8pt]I WILL NOT BELIEVE IT! FULL STOP.[/size][/size]

The genocide in Rwanda, Burundi and even the killings in the Niger Delta are all "legalized genocide against africans". Better watch before your insult people.
Re: Is Hiv Aids A Biological Weapon Against Black People ? by ekeroyal(m): 11:33pm On Sep 07, 2009
Some say that HIV is a 'conspiracy theory' or that it is 'man-made'. A recent survey carried out in the US for example, identified a significant number of African Americans who believe HIV was manufactured as part of a biological warfare programme, designed to wipe out large numbers of black and homosexual people.8 Many say this was done under the auspices of the US federal 'Special Cancer Virus Program' (SCVP), possibly with the help of the CIA. Linked in to this theory is the belief that the virus was spread (either deliberately or inadvertently) to thousands of people all over the world through the smallpox inoculation programme, or to gay men through Hepatitis B vaccine trials. While none of these theories can be definitively disproved, the evidence given to back them up is usually based upon supposition and speculation, and ignores the clear link between SIV and HIV or the fact that the virus has been identified in people as far back as 1959.

Additionally, Four of the earliest known instances of HIV infection are as follows:

1. A plasma sample taken in 1959 from an adult male living in what is now the Democratic Republic of the Congo.9
2. A lymph node sample taken in 1960 from an adult female, also from the Democratic Republic of the Congo.10
3. HIV found in tissue samples from an American teenager who died in St. Louis in 1969.11
4. HIV found in tissue samples from a Norwegian sailor who died around 1976.12

A 1998 analysis of the plasma sample from 1959 suggested that HIV-1 was introduced into humans around the 1940s or the early 1950s.13

In January 2000, the results of a new study14 suggested that the first case of HIV-1 infection occurred around 1931 in West Africa. This estimate (which had a 15 year margin of error) was based on a complex computer model of HIV's evolution.

However, a study in 200815 dated the origin of HIV to between 1884 and 1924, much earlier than previous estimates. The researchers compared the viral sequence from 1959 (the oldest known HIV-1 specimen) to the newly discovered sequence from 1960. They found a significant genetic difference between them, demonstrating diversification of HIV-1 occurred long before the AIDS pandemic was recognised.

The authors suggest a long history of the virus in Africa and call Kinshasa the “epicentre of the HIV/AIDS pandemic” in West Africa. They propose the early spread of HIV was concurrent with the development of colonial cities, in which crowding of people increased opportunities for transmission. If accurate, these findings imply that HIV existed before many scenarios (such as the OPV and conspiracy theories) suggest.

More info can be found here http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/topics/basic/#origin and http://www.avert.org/origin-aids-hiv.htm
Re: Is Hiv Aids A Biological Weapon Against Black People ? by cap28: 2:02am On Sep 08, 2009
now i can see why our progress as a race is stagnant - if the opinions of some of the people on this thread are anything to go by we are doomed, critical thinking seems to be almost non existent - im sorry to say that we are a nation of followers and not leaders, following blindly and unquestioningly.

Research? On a blog? LMAO!

yeah research on a blog - oh were you expecting me to point you to some text books where all the answers would be found just like in primary school, research involves gathering information from different sources, its a painstaking exercise which requires looking at various sources of information and taking from them whatever is relevant so i wouldnt dismiss blogs, by the way that particular blog contains a lot of verified and accurate information.
Re: Is Hiv Aids A Biological Weapon Against Black People ? by Nobody: 5:45am On Sep 08, 2009
this thread was started by a reverse racist . exactly what were we expecting? on an older thread he was going on about why he prefers black women to white women - according to him, if i remeber correctly - among other things blcak women dont do plastic surgey, don't get divorced , have higher morals - or some such, unlike white women  cheesy
Re: Is Hiv Aids A Biological Weapon Against Black People ? by Beaf: 9:41am On Sep 08, 2009
cap28:

now i can see why our progress as a race is stagnant - if the opinions of some of the people on this thread are anything to go by we are doomed, critical thinking seems to be almost non existent - im sorry to say that we are a nation of followers and not leaders, following blindly and unquestioningly.

yeah research on a blog - oh were you expecting me to point you to some text books where all the answers would be found just like in primary school, research involves gathering information from different sources, its a painstaking exercise which requires looking at various sources of information and taking from them whatever is relevant so i wouldnt dismiss blogs, by the way that particular blog contains a lot of verified and accurate information.

shocked

Jesus wept!
As an avid researcher, critical thinker, big African brain etc; have you had the time to look into claims by some of your fellow alternative thinkers on AIDS? A good place to start would be if having your bath after sex with an infected person "washes" away the virus; another would be the definition of AIDS as a vitamin deficiency; yet another would be testing if AIDS is cured by having sex with a virgin (read baby) or a goat. You will agree that the preceding are all crackpot ideas, worthy of your research and weighty consideration; they have all been suggested by ignorant fellow Africans and African Americans.

One more thing Mr. researcher, there is no such thing in science as a single black race or an African race; there are several races within black Africa.

Ignorance is a very dangerous thing.
Re: Is Hiv Aids A Biological Weapon Against Black People ? by saraj(f): 11:31am On Sep 08, 2009
No!

Millions of white people have it too.

I am sick of that pathetic conspiracy theory undecided
Re: Is Hiv Aids A Biological Weapon Against Black People ? by cap28: 12:22pm On Sep 08, 2009
Jesus wept!
As an avid researcher, critical thinker, big African brain etc; have you had the time to look into claims by some of your fellow alternative thinkers on AIDS? A good place to start would be if having your bath after sex with an infected person "washes" away the virus; another would be the definition of AIDS as a vitamin deficiency; yet another would be testing if AIDS is cured by having sex with a virgin (read baby) or a goat. You will agree that the preceding are all crackpot ideas, worthy of research and weighty consideration; they have all been suggested by ignorant fellow Africans and African Americans.

One more thing Mr. researcher, there is no such thing in science as a single black race or an African race; there are several races within black Africa.

Ignorance is a very dangerous thing.

Beaf,  first of all this thread is about whether hiv/aids is an artificially manufactured disease created by the whites in order to wipe out blacks it is NOT a thread about superstitious claims made about the disease.  the poster has tried (in vain) to narrow the discussion down to this area but for some reason this is proving almost impossible.  I am not interested in discussing about superstititious beliefs and in no way is this discussion to be equated with crazy superstitious beleifs.  this is not the first time an investigation into the origin of hiv/aids has been carried out - i thought that inquisitiveness and the pursuit of knowledge and understanding were traits which distinguished human beings from animals, therefore your unwillingness to question or even investigate an issue that disproportionately affects people of your own race is quite frankly tragic.  Members of the black medical establishment are equally unconvinced as to the true origins of this disease and have refuted vehemently the pseudo scientific explanation that has been put forward by some members of the white medical establishment but because you cant be bothered to put your brain into gear and for once use it to think you dismiss it as a giant crackpot conspiracy theory, well you carry on in your blind mindset maybe one day you will wake up.

and by the way the dictionary definition of race is a group of people sharing a common ancestry and sharing similar cultural and/or physical characteristics eg skin/eye  colour, facial features  and genetic markers.

to my mind all black people share the above characteristics therefore they are of the same race - the african race.

i agree ignorance IS a very dangerous thing it reminds me of a saying by a scottish philosopher who said: he who will not reason is a bigot; he who cannot is a fool and he who dares not is a slave (Sir William Drummond)
Re: Is Hiv Aids A Biological Weapon Against Black People ? by Beaf: 12:56pm On Sep 08, 2009
cap28:

Beaf,  first of all this thread is about whether hiv/aids is an artificially manufactured disease created by the whites in order to wipe out blacks it is NOT a thread about superstitious claims made about the disease.  the poster has tried (in vain) to narrow the discussion down to this area but for some reason this is proving almost impossible.  I am not interested in discussing about superstititious beliefs and in no way is this discussion to be equated with crazy superstitious beleifs.  this is not the first time an investigation into the origin of hiv/aids has been carried out - i thought that inquisitiveness and the pursuit of knowledge and understanding were traits which distinguished human beings from animals, therefore your unwillingness to question or even investigate an issue that disproportionately affects people of your own race is quite frankly tragic.  Members of the black medical establishment are equally unconvinced as to the true origins of this disease and have refuted vehemently the pseudo scientific explanation that has been put forward by some members of the white medical establishment but because you cant be bothered to put your brain into gear and for once use it to think you dismiss it as a giant crackpot conspiracy theory, well you carry on in your blind mindset maybe one day you will wake up.

and by the way the dictionary definition of race is a group of people sharing a common ancestry and sharing similar cultural and/or physical characteristics eg skin/eye  colour, facial features  and genetic markers.

to my mind all black people share the above characteristics therefore they are of the same race - the african race.

i agree ignorance IS a very dangerous thing it reminds me of a saying by a scottish philosopher who said: he who will not reason is a bigot; he who cannot is a fool and he who dares not is a slave (Sir William Drummond)

The problem is, other Africans have seen your so called "evidence", given it informed consideration and binned it. But I think you are a bit slow.

What is the difference between what you are researching preaching and superstition?
Many people believe that "they" are deceiving us shocked. Believe me, in this day and age, there are people who believe the Earth is flat.
You can get a "flat Earth" education here http://www.alaska.net/~clund/e_djublonskopf/FlatWhyFlat.htm
And you can join the Flat Earth Society here http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/ I am sure you will be raptorously welcomed.
Re: Is Hiv Aids A Biological Weapon Against Black People ? by ekeroyal(m): 1:00pm On Sep 08, 2009
@cap28
Am waiting for you to crack the pot I placed open and also help us refute it. You don't need to be mannered continue to insult others while claiming to be an 'intellect'.

As an 'intellect' may you continue in your one sided reasoning, research, etc.

I'm ready for your oblivion!
Re: Is Hiv Aids A Biological Weapon Against Black People ? by MissCane: 7:03pm On Mar 25, 2013
Obama is a front man as re all presidents now. Healthcare is a business and more increasingly an arm of the government.
Healthcare executives have already begun the argument for allowing patients to die even if they can afford the treatments necessary to prolong life. That means that if the patient is elderly, disabled or terminally ill, they will not provide treatment EVEN IF they have the ability to pay for in full and without insurance. That is, in fact, eugenics. The argument is limited resources. The reality is selection.

1 Like

Re: Is Hiv Aids A Biological Weapon Against Black People ? by MissCane: 7:10pm On Mar 25, 2013
Please excuse my typos
By the way, I am an American living the United States. Eugenics began in the United States. We began with selecting against children mentally retarded children. The Germans adopted the idea of selection from us.
Re: Is Hiv Aids A Biological Weapon Against Black People ? by Kaywantay: 1:46am On Sep 06, 2014
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuskegee_syphilis_experiment

1 Like

Re: Is Hiv Aids A Biological Weapon Against Black People ? by Kaywantay: 1:53am On Sep 06, 2014
Birth of diseases come from Europe. Look up-Black Plague. Don't forget about the disease blanket design to kill Native Americans. The biggest and unforgettable one is the Fallen of Ainu. Asia get STD from european foreigners. What about white women traveling around the world for sex. Look up Rent A Dread

1 Like

Re: Is Hiv Aids A Biological Weapon Against Black People ? by Kaywantay: 2:13am On Sep 06, 2014
AIDS first target was against gay white men and black people. AIDS was developed to Destroy everybody that's imperfect for the third world. People always make jokes about aids come a man banging a monkey. In the racism term-Monkey is a symbol of black people. Look up the history of King Kong and Planet of the Apes. Nothing more to depopulation m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2jqOhgIOKQ&itct=CDgQpDAYASITCMPXn5Cyy8ACFQhofgodVakAjFIPTW9ua2V5IGdvdCBBSURT&client=mv-google&gl=US&hl=en. watch hidden color 2
Re: Is Hiv Aids A Biological Weapon Against Black People ? by AmenhotepZuid: 12:59pm On Jan 23, 2018
shocked

Re: Is Hiv Aids A Biological Weapon Against Black People ? by AmenhotepZuid: 1:00pm On Jan 23, 2018
shocked Former presido this man knew the white supremists created aids to kill blacks/DEPOPULATE.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Police And Money(share Your Experience With Them) / It's Disgraceful No Nigerian Refinery Performs Up To 50% - President Buhari Says / Beautiful Photos Of General Babangida's Mansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.