Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,068 members, 7,835,604 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Resign Or Face Your Trial, FG Tells Ekweremadu And Saraki - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Resign Or Face Your Trial, FG Tells Ekweremadu And Saraki (37575 Views)

South-East Governors, Ekweremadu And Army Meet In Enugu (Photos) / Our Major Problem Is Ekweremadu, And Not Saraki- Oyegun / Ike Ekweremadu And Makarfi Return To Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Resign Or Face Your Trial, FG Tells Ekweremadu And Saraki by gentleman1109(m): 4:53pm On Jul 01, 2016
JBismarck:
MODIFIED: Cane you imagine! Sarakill and Ewuremadu have the gut to tell us that their prosecution is being fuelled by the executive. I guess it is the same executive that made them forge the Standing Rules of the House by pointing fully loaded gun on their heads abi? Kwontinu, there's God. Awon weyrey, ndi ara, any ofia, seriki mokashi.

To even think some youths are with them in this their lame defence beats me.

Bismarck say so. Quote me.
Poverty mentality has eaten into the souls of
too many of us that even the rich and
superbly
educated, but not so rich, believe they have
to
get (read 'steal ') something extra to keep for
the rainy day even when their grandchildren
would not need it. With that psyche, everyone
wants to partake in the malaise (scramble) for
a
piece of the cake.
Under such circumstances, reason gives way
to
salivation.
That probably explains why almost all of us
see
nothing wrong with the financial brigandage...I apparently appprc8 ur few words Bismarck,cos I can't imagine some Youths supporting this unlawful act because of Tribe Religion and many more...thank you

1 Like

Re: Resign Or Face Your Trial, FG Tells Ekweremadu And Saraki by 1kinggy(m): 12:03pm On Jul 02, 2016
anonimi:

Did they not show up in court already or you are as confused as the Dullard from Daura

Thanks for the insult.
When next they go, register with Dino as a show of solidarity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fact-check: Atiku Was Born A Cameroonian - Premium Times / Picture Of Lekki-Eleko-Epe Concrete Road Under Construction / Ambode Constructing Flyover And Bridge Ramp At Agege-Pen Cinema (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.